(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest xSHADOW

Subs are out at Arashi's vox, everyone!

^THANK YOU THANK YOU :]!!!!

I just finished reading it "sorta" ^_^!

I'm so confused whether or not Sano found out :wacko:....

I like it how the Japanese version is unpredictable.

I keep watching the

short kissing scene

between her & Sano over again lol.

well...

from Sano's reaction in the manga when he lifted her... (scan) well, maybe beacause I'm re-reading the last volumes of the manga where Sano confessed to Mizuki as to when he found out that she was a girl... (confession scan)

I did check, it was by the shower episode that Sano said to himself that he forgot that Mizuki is a girl (scan).

HAHA thanks for the scans :]!

I seeeeeeee.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bbasya

Subs are out at Arashi's vox, everyone!

:w00t: yatta~! thank you so much! and to Arashi's vox!

0_O after reading people's comments, i'm confused whether sano does know or not...

i guess we'll find out in the next ep! hehe.

Guest Rainie_Days

I really want to watch this, but I have no space on my computer and I'm already watching 3 series, LOL. Plus, I'm going away for the Summer soon so..maybe just download the bulk torrent when I come back. Ahh, I know it's going to be better than the Taiwan version though :D

Guest asianrice

did anyone upload the direct download yet??? becuase i wanna watch it so bad....

I have links uploaded here, it might be helpful.

Guest caffienejunkie

I wonder, too, if Sano could know Mizuki's a girl.

He DID fall on her, so he was laying on her completely.... He might have felt something then...

Anyways, I don't care. I love the manga, and I'm already starting to love this show. I'm happy that they changed it--now I don't know what to expect. And all the actors are awesome! I love Maki, Shun, and Hiro! <33333333333333333333333

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

thanks yall for subs and the episode uploads! you guys rock! can't wait to watch! XD

Guest silverwingz

watched the first episode with the subs. and i love it. all the cast fit in with their characters so well. Toma is just <3 !! Can't wait to see the next episode. The kissing monster.. hehehe...

Guest .moony.

aw too bad people cant upload the ep with this sub...hopefully another group will release subs and let someone upload them on youtube or crunchyroll... i dont hav any more space in my harddrive T_T

i watched the raw n i thought it was really funny ^^

Guest Vanessa728

thanks for the subs a lot! watching it with the subs actually completes the lil things in between that i didnt really knew. watching it raw w/o understanding any japanese but just watching and reading the reactions, you could simply figure it out anyways. but thnx anyways. i cant wait for the next ep!

I fininally finished dling and watching it. It's pretty good. Maki surprised me. This role is a lot different from the previous ones i've seen her in (nobuta wo produce and kurosagi).

the blood looked so fake.. and so does the school but it's pretty good.

Archived