Weight Affects Style?

nana.yahxd

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soominie

does weight affect style?

most definitely.

skinny people usually end up wearing tight clothes to compliment their body, while people with more weight will wear baggier clothes to try and keep attention away from their bodies. i've seen it all the time.. haha;

some people can't fit into a certain brand, maybe (abercrombie?) and once they lose weight, that person will most likely buy the thing they wanted from abercrombie. lol.

Guest tis a wonderful life

you are 126 and 5'8. that is absolutely not fat or anywhere near that. definitely skinny. gosh, now you make me feel fat.

Guest iloveRAiNBOWS

You are not fat!

Maybe it's because you're tall, or your limbs are longer or shorter, the face shape.. a lot of things could make some type of style not fitting for a person. >_<

Perhaps just try on/wear clothes that looks good on you! :]

THEN, you can certainly.. find your own style ;D..

Sometimes I go to clothing stores and try on clothes or outfits I put together that I think is nice... then I try it on.. and woah, looks terrible. -_-"...

Guest Love Virus

that's ganji style rather then fob

for ganji style, if you're not flat chested then these box tees and loose polos won't look good on you

maybe that's the problem. Your boobs :x

Guest redbean

you're skinny.

i weight the same as you, but i'm 5'2.

and yes, weight does affect style. i typically wear sweaters/hoodies over a pair of baggy pants.

Guest conzerz

yea it does depend on how much you weigh cus some clothes are for more petite people.. or some ppl say korean fashion is for really skinny/slim people. >< and baggy pants make short legs look fatterr.

Guest oreoo

Well if you look at the style you want to achieve (the pictures you showed us)

Those had regular shirts and boyfriend jeans? Anyone could pull those off I think..

But with some of the other fobby fashions with legging and stuff, only certain people could pull those off.

i think it does. sometimes when i see something cute, it doesn't look right on me. it makes me sad, but i rather that it looks good on me than tacky, if i try to pull it off. get what i'm saying? i guess it really depends on your body type. just wear what you think is comfortable for you. that's the best way to go.

Guest NJSK.

yeah, fobby styles require you to be petite..

or if you're tall (like yourself) you need to be really skinny

which sucks cuz that means I can't wear fobby clothes T_T

muchlove!

-jisoo

Guest xoxo.poppinv

Sizes in Asia are smaller... ^^;;

But yeah I guess different weight is different styles because if you think about it, if you're completely obese then you shouldn't be walking around in TNA suits.

Guest EmptyDesire

you could do it.. is not bad.. LOL.. a lil fobby i agree but is do-able.. u dont have to be so skinny to look human in it

Guest Hazy

Just buy a size bigger (or buy the largest size)..

But really, I think weight DOES affect style. Sometimes clothes will make you look fatter and other clothes will make you look skinnier. I think you just have to find the right style to not make you look "fat". @__@

Guest xpiyo

wow. you're so not overweight! 5'8 and 127?!? i'm 5'6 and weigh somewhere between 130-5 :( don't worry about it. it's not you its just the clothes. they need to be made better to fit you right! :)

Archived