Cute Katie Leung

Guest My Sweet September

Guest chubzzy

i think she looks good in these pics of her... i found her average at first, but now the more i look at her, the better looking she seems to get.

she doesn't speak any chinese?? how about cantonese? hmmm.. only know her chinese name is liang pei shi now.... lol

i wonder if she'll get her fame more in HK in the future than in the states... who knows.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pink_elephant

Her skin is so clear =__= and her teeth are so straight. I love her eyebrows. she is almost perfect. I wonder if she'll be in any other movies besides HP

Guest bistroLAND

The reason why she got so much backlash from asians before was b/c there hasn't been alot of asians in non-asian entertainment. And out of the few times, asians are represented, it's very poorly done to the point of closing it up for any future ppl who want to go in, so her asian peers are very selective of what should represent them.

She's definitely a decent looking girl and prob has a great personality too.

She wasn't my ideal Cho either but I support the girl now. She seems very swt, charistmatic, n charming.

Archived