Cute Katie Leung

Guest My Sweet September

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluecheese

shes okay. but i cant believe she gets so much publicity and says like 6 words in the movie "sorry harry, cedric asked me already". -__-;;;; lol.

Guest simpleandpink

Yes, she looks average. But she's still pretty.

I was quite disappointed. She had like two lines or something in GoF <_< BoA could have pulled that off. <_<

Guest Childlike Faith

I love her. She's not beautiful or anything, but she's cute, and she's got this cool funky way of wearing clothes. Her style's pretty nice. I think she looked most beautiful at the UK GoF premiere, in the green dress that I wish I had. :D

The reason why she's getting more attention than she should have is probably because Cho Chang is Harry's first crush, and not only that, she gets to steal Dan's first on-screen kiss. Her part in HP5 will be bigger anyways.

Guest obsessionkills

She is really cute. She's well-mannered and just really composed. Robert is soooo cute. You should watch his interviews. He's so dorky and doesn't seem cocky at all =).

Archived