Cute Katie Leung

Guest My Sweet September

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think she's cute, and I like the fact that she can also be a Plain Jane. I think most people were expecting Cho to be so much more TADOW (like a Hyori of Hogwarts or something) but that would have ruined it for me. I like that Katie's more subtle and sweet looking rather than OMG HAWT. I'm not targeting anyone specifically, but HP fans always throw flack back and forth about so-and-so being too ugly for whatever character they play. What gives, people. Heaven forbid that young actors actually look the way normal schoolkids do. Can we not be so damn shallow? Not trying to call anyone out, just a general comment.

Guest yongieee

i like that picture of her in the curly hair of "CHO's THAT GIRL?" shot.

i honestly expected more for cho chang though.

Guest Myss Blewm

cute

and robert pattinson, yet again, looks like he's tripping on something...not sure what, but it must be good

LMAO!!! Poor Robert Pattison's always being photographed with his eyes half closed. :lol:

I think they casted Katie Leung as Cho very well! She fit the part perfectly, and I agree that she doesn't have to be drop dead gorgeous. She's cute and seems like a good person.

Archived