Ask The Fellas

raymondc27 said:

jennibear01 wrote: »

raymondc27 said:Your honor. Raymondc27 is not guilty of all charges because ajlee is the one who mastermind everything

What do you have to say about this @ajlee613? lol.

Lol hes going to murder me now

I hope you don't end up in the 'current events' section. haha.

Breaking news a man from soompi fourms has been found dead for unknown causes

Guest hearthealer

ajlee613

wrote:

»

paninipanpan said:<br />

This happened to me recently. A buddy of mine came up to me and just bear hugged me out of nowhere. I like to think of myself as a friendly person. Sure, come hug, I like hugs. Just not ones when you are drenched in cologne. Manly perfume.  Why do some guys think the more the better? <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

because no one taught them how to wear it. one spray to the wrists. rub together, and then rub ur wrists to the sides of ur neck and thats it. <br />

if u wear it, u get used to the smell, u feel like its not smelly enough so u put more. an example of a high school mistake.

Guest iwantwonbin

so, if a guy says 'i don't know why girls want to be super skinny'... 'some fat on girls is better'.... in response to a girl saying that she feels she should eat better/exercise more. is that a suggestion of the guy's opinion that the girl isn't that overweight? or is that prob just him stating his general thoughts?

@iwantwonbin Thats very vague, he might be referring to either you or generally woman. But if it was me i would be directing it towards women as a whole. Btw wonbin is with leenayoung.
@atomicagestrawberry Hmmm a female overchiever or a lady who doesnt really care about love.

so' date=' if a guy says 'i don't know why girls want to be super skinny'... 'some fat on girls is better'.... in response to a girl saying that she feels she should eat better/exercise more. is that a suggestion of the guy's opinion that the girl isn't that overweight? or is that prob just him stating his general thoughts?[/quote']

Personally im not a fan of super skinny girls myself because I feel thats its a very un healthy way and life should be enjoyable and not be in a fashion way

Guest ikweli

iwantwonbin said: so, if a guy says 'i don't know why girls want to be super skinny'... 'some fat on girls is better'.... in response to a girl saying that she feels she should eat better/exercise more. is that a suggestion of the guy's opinion that the girl isn't that overweight? or is that prob just him stating his general thoughts?

raymondc27 said:

jennibear01

wrote:

»

raymondc27 said:<br />

<br />

<br />

jennibear01 wrote: »<br />

raymondc27 said:<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

jennibear01 wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

I'm going to ask a question just for fun. : ) So do guys prefer being single or in a relationship?<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Personally I prefer being single but at times I really dont. With how the society is running nowadays I think being single is best<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

What are the reasons? If you don't mind sharing...<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Hey a quick question are you single and would you like to help someone out on this fourm thats really shy amongst women?<br />

<br />

<br />

Yes, ask away!

raymondc27 said:

raymondc27 said:

raymondc27 said:

I'm going to ask a question just for fun. : ) So do guys prefer being single or in a relationship?

Personally I prefer being single but at times I really dont. With how the society is running nowadays I think being single is best

What are the reasons? If you don't mind sharing...

Hey a quick question are you single and would you like to help someone out on this fourm thats really shy amongst women?

Yes, ask away!

I just think it would be fun to set you up on a soompi date with ninshark hmm I might have the name wrong

@Ninshark

Meddling can be fun sometimes. :))

Want to join?

raymondc27 said:

raymondc27 said:

Breaking news a man from soompi fourms has been found dead for unknown causes

'Unknown causes'. haha. All signs point to @ajlee613!!

Well he hasnt been on must be on the run lol

i am unexpectedly busy. im usually never busy around the 4th of july, but this is the first time i've been home since yesterday early in the morning.

and i've actualy overstayed and need to go out again.. im so tired....

Read what we said and sharpen your knife lol. Get some rest man