Ask The Fellas

Guest ikweli

If I'm always initiated the talking and conversation' date=' and the guy only response back; does that means he is uninterested? For example, I ask, "How many people are in your family?" Needless to say, I immediately lose interest and move on too, if they don't make any effort to ask me any questions. Thanks.[/quote']

yeah

Guest HERMIT

Nana544 said: If I'm always initiated the talking and conversation, and the guy only response back; does that means he is uninterested? For example, I ask, "How many people are in your family?" Needless to say, I immediately lose interest and move on too, if they don't make any effort to ask me any questions. Thanks.

Guest nana544

^Thanks Hermit :)! You're awesome as always, so intelligent and funny!!!!
HERMIT said: Nana544 said: If I'm always initiated the talking and conversation, and the guy only response back; does that means he is uninterested? For example, I ask, "How many people are in your family?" Needless to say, I immediately lose interest and move on too, if they don't make any effort to ask me any questions. Thanks.

Guest minkyung.

kind of vague. but if i've been talking to a guy, gone on a date and hooked up with him, what should as i take as signs that he's not interested anymore?

Guest ikweli

minkyung. said: kind of vague. but if i've been talking to a guy, gone on a date and hooked up with him, what should as i take as signs that he's not interested anymore?

Guest ikweli

^depends on their lifestyle and their social group. in my social group the guys are cute (gossip/stories that go around from sorority girls and ABG's aka asian baby-girlz) and swaggy-ish wannabe's with earrings and wear swaggy brands like diamond co. supply all the time (dont  worry they dont go on here, im the only one that listens to a little kpop jpop and goes on here) and look for girls that are hot because everyone knows they attract the hot girls around. so we tend to only look upon girls that are hot at the least. money/car/jewelry etc doesnt matter on a girl as long as they are hot and thats all that matters, and yes, they do it to impress others at first but right now they're happy. they love their gf's.

i know my social group has some bad mindsets, leave them out of this discussion ;). dont worry im not like them, ima secret spy and imma kill em some day. jk i love them, they helped me through high school.

for me? i do it for both actually. to make myself happy AND to impress others, so i look for a hot girl first priority to get my goals done. and im happily with one atm and shes happy. some of you ladies may dislike my style and i admit im not great of a guy, and i tell every girl this whoever is interested in me before they let themselves get further attached.

What does it mean when a guy (a friend) tells a girl "I'll cook you some steak sometime" ?

Should be harmless and just in a friendly way, right?

Guest ikweli

^needs more context but assuming you dont know him too well:

Kurisu said: What does it mean when a guy (a friend) tells a girl "I'll cook you some steak sometime" ?

Should be harmless and just in a friendly way, right?

Guest yora

So usually I don't find out when a guy has a thing for me until the last minute when I'm already in a relationship, uninterested in being in a relationship at the time, or once I'm just out of their life where I have to find out from a friend or family member whether we were friends or just never talked before; mainly strangers.

I wonder why some guys or just the guys I know are like that towards me or maybe even in general for those girls who can relate.

My sisters tell me that it's because of my appearance, because it make me seem too intimidating. But I'd like to know how the fellas think about this.

Summarize Question: Why do guys you know from afar only, tend to confess they like you once it's too late or unnecessary?

Guest ikweli

yora said: So usually I don't find out when a guy has a thing for me until the last minute when I'm already in a relationship, uninterested in being in a relationship at the time, or once I'm just out of their life where I have to find out from a friend or family member whether we were friends or just never talked before; mainly strangers.

I wonder why some guys or just the guys I know are like that towards me or maybe even in general for those girls who can relate.

My sisters tell me that it's because of my appearance, because it make me seem too intimidating. But I'd like to know how the fellas think about this.

Summarize Question: Why do guys you know from afar only, tend to confess they like you once it's too late or unnecessary?

That's just, there's not much more context. We are platonic friends who have hung out a few times. Sounds cool, thanks guys.

Guest ikweli
do you guys ever straighten your hair with a flat iron? 

My hair is naturally curly and im more comfortable with my hair straight, so yeh. I keep it low key tho