Ask The Fellas

Guest watcher

A guy friend who constantly blows on my face and only mine when I'm looking away from him?

He doesn't do it to any other girl or guy or anyone.

I think I'm starting to fall for my guy friend. I'm noticing everything he does in too much detail,

so guys, how likely would it be for you to hook up with a close girl friend of yours? Unlikely?

that's a generic question to which i can only say... give it a try.

u never know.

and if it doesn't work out, if the both of you are honest with each other, you will still remain friends.

Guest 01nc7

quick question:

during a group pic if a guy goes and stands next to a girl and puts his arm around her (shoulder/neck), and keeps it there even while there's some technical difficulties w/ the cameras (lasting about a minute), is that anything out of the ordinary?

thanks

Guest supa'Wanki

quick question:

during a group pic if a guy goes and stands next to a girl and puts his arm around her (shoulder/neck), and keeps it there even while there's some technical difficulties w/ the cameras (lasting about a minute), is that anything out of the ordinary?

thanks

Well, it shows that he's comfortable with the girl. Whether he likes the girl or not is his own choice. Can't help with that =/ It is a little out of the ordinary though.

Guest yellow roses

No problem at all.

It does seem to be a really ambiguous situation. On the one hand he seems completely against the idea of getting together, and on the other he's saying things like "take it slow," and "give ourselves time." Personally, I see him in pretty much the same light that I see girls who are non-committal, and I would tell you the same thing I've told my guy friends who were dealing with a girl like that (and even myself a couple times when I went through it). Essentially, there's a chance that he might change his mind. But you have to ask yourself whether you're willing to hang on the edge of your seat for the next month, the next year, the next two years even, just for the possibility that he might change his mind and decide that he's ready for a relationship.

When I was in your place, I decided that it just wasn't worth it. There are so many people out there who don't have to be convinced to date you, but who realize that you are special and who are willing to jump at the opportunity to be with you if you let them. Why not spend your time with someone who's grateful for it, and who doesn't need to think over whether or not he wants to be with you?

(I'm going to go to bed, but if you had any other questions I'll probably be around tomorrow and I can answer them then. If not, good luck and take care! =))

hey, thanks i understand what you mean. these arguments that you have stated, have been going on in my head for a while already and i'll admit that i have turned down two guys (and almost lost them as friends :/) and probably deterred one more, all because of this one guy. and frankly, i don't know where exactly are we headed.. :/

thanks again, anyway! :)

WATCHER:

hey thanks for that long ramble, heh. i get what you mean, about going for it. and i have been at it for two years, so much so that he knows to that i care for him much more than any other guy friend i have.. but sometimes i just get so so tired you know, because even though i don't mind giving and loving, sometimes all that comes back is more and more pain.. i'd rather him not pity me, and treat me nicely because he feels sorry for me. :(( because sometimes the lines between 'feeling sorry' and something else is so difficult to discern; not to mention how this guy is a person with outer social facades but a very closed and vulnerable centre.. :/

so sometimes i think maybe it's really time i gave up..

Guest beana*

i've been thinking about this for awhile but idk i want to get other guys opinions.

do you really think it is possible to stay with one girl "forever and ever" you see

my current bf and i really do love each other but i feel like he's missing out on

someone better than me. to add to this problem it's been almost 2 months since

we've seen eachother ** we live 4 hrs away ** i feel like we're just too young

to be with just one person... but i really can't see myself with anyone else but him.

well thnx in advance!

Guest watcher

i've been thinking about this for awhile but idk i want to get other guys opinions.

do you really think it is possible to stay with one girl "forever and ever" you see

my current bf and i really do love each other but i feel like he's missing out on

someone better than me. to add to this problem it's been almost 2 months since

we've seen eachother ** we live 4 hrs away ** i feel like we're just too young

to be with just one person... but i really can't see myself with anyone else but him.

well thnx in advance!

sure it's possible...

but he just has to make that decision... every day, every second of his waking life :)

missing out on better girls?

why do you think that?

why not be better than those other girls then? ;)

Guest beana*

sure it's possible...

but he just has to make that decision... every day, every second of his waking life :)

missing out on better girls?

why do you think that?

why not be better than those other girls then? ;)

i guess i think that there are better girls bc i sometimes think idk and feel like i'm not good

enough but he reassures me i just tend not to believe him so i ask around!

but thnx for the advice bc if he really wanted another girl he would've left me already

Guest watcher

i guess i think that there are better girls bc i sometimes think idk and feel like i'm not good

enough but he reassures me i just tend not to believe him so i ask around!

but thnx for the advice bc if he really wanted another girl he would've left me already

honestly, there's gonna be times when guys will do boneheaded things, like break girls hearts and find someone else.

don't let that break your view of self worth.

it's not that you're not worth it anymore.

it's that he failed to see what you really mean to him.

that's why i think that if you feel 'inadequate' then be a better person.

be smarter, more patient, wiser, kinder and the best girlfriend you can be.

if your boyfriend's also a keeper, he'll want to catch up to you.

and he'll do his best to keep you.

Guest watcher

No problem. And just remember that to the guy that loves you you're perfect the way you are. =)

"Faults" add character and keep things interesting. Without them we'd all be incredibly boring.

so stop trying to look so perfect dammit!!! :tongue2: :D

Guest beana*

No problem. And just remember that to the guy that loves you you're perfect the way you are. =)

"Faults" add character and keep things interesting. Without them we'd all be incredibly boring.

wow good one i'm gonna come here more often when i need opinions!

Guest ihigh

wow good one i'm gonna come here more often when i need opinions!

of course!

there's like 5-6 of us that always answers questions!

just not me recently, family problems n_n;; so everyone else is alot better than me neways haha

Guest hkdanceislove

is it a small thing if a guy calls a girl beautiful?

let me put it this way: if your supervisor calls you beautiful is it a small thing?

Guest d00zie

What if Girl A liked Guy 1 but Guy 1 wasn't really feeling her/not ready for that kind of a relationship. Guy 1 goes to a dance with his friend, Girl B(as friends). Girl A gets upset. Girl A and Guy 1 kinda was like whatever for the rest of that year. Highschool comes. Freshman year Girl A went to a different school than Guy 1. Freshman year is over.

In the middle of Sophomore year, Girl A moves to Guy 1's high school. Guy 1 started liking her. Guy 1 and Girl A kinda talk on a regular basis, but they don't have any classes together.

What should Guy 1 do?

Guest lananhcali18

If a guy say he doesn't want a relationship right now, will anything change his mind?

Or he's just saying it because he's not interested in the girl.

Also on several occasion, i mention about some of my cute gf, he said let me "holla".

But then later on he said "nah I'm good".

So that mean he's not interested in dating as of now right?

Guest xxdogluv

what does it mean when a guy says he's mad but doesn't want to involve you? cus i asked him why he seemed unhappy and he said that..

Guest nonamebrand

if a guy is interested in a girl, would he blow her off because he is busy? or would you scrap all plans jsut to be with the girl you're interested in?

and how would you ask a guy if he has a girlfriend w/o freaking him out?

Guest Missing

if a guy is interested in a girl, would he blow her off because he is busy? or would you scrap all plans jsut to be with the girl you're interested in?

and how would you ask a guy if he has a girlfriend w/o freaking him out?

No, at least I wouldn't blow her off because of my busy plans.

And I'm not really sure about the other one, I guess if you guys are doing something together you could be like "does your girlfriend like to watch basketball?"

What does a guy lying and hiding about what he does (clubbing, dancing with other girls) really say about the relationship? That the girl failed at obtaining the guy's trust so that he always comes up with the excuse that she "can't handle the truth" whenever she inquiries why he lies?

How many guys here are dating someone yet uses ilove[insert ex's name] as their password even though you don't love your ex anymore? What reasons can there be for this?

I'm trying to behave rationally but I'm losing it. I can't even begin to piece together all this knowledge that I have accrued.

Guest watcher

What does a guy lying and hiding about what he does (clubbing, dancing with other girls) really say about the relationship? That the girl failed at obtaining the guy's trust so that he always comes up with the excuse that she "can't handle the truth" whenever she inquiries why he lies?

How many guys here are dating someone yet uses ilove[insert ex's name] as their password even though you don't love your ex anymore? What reasons can there be for this?

I'm trying to behave rationally but I'm losing it. I can't even begin to piece together all this knowledge that I have accrued.

it means that guy will lie to you whenever it's convenient. the girl may or may not be at fault, but the guy chose to be deceitful. approach with caution.

as for the other part... i used my old passwords that include my ex's name and some kind of 'love' word mixed in between. personally, i'm just too lazy to change it. i have passwords that run 2 ex's deep... means nothing to me, except that i just don't like changing passwords. might be different in your case, but honestly, i hate thinking up new passwords and remembering them.