Ask The Fellas

@CamelKnight

hopefully until the end of this month. His boss came back from vacation last week; however my department is one staff short until January. Just checked my clock, for the past 2 weeks I have been doing 98 hours lol crazy i didnt even think it is possible. well the thing that I like about him is that everytime he gets a day off he spent it with me but all we do is sleep because we've been overworked (for now that is our normal routine)

he is so lazy at texting/calling me. Making me feel like I am not being appreciated and/or that he is not into me

2 hours ago, nn_nn said:

@CamelKnight

hopefully until the end of this month. His boss came back from vacation last week; however my department is one staff short until January. Just checked my clock, for the past 2 weeks I have been doing 98 hours lol crazy i didnt even think it is possible. well the thing that I like about him is that everytime he gets a day off he spent it with me but all we do is sleep because we've been overworked (for now that is our normal routine)

he is so lazy at texting/calling me. Making me feel like I am not being appreciated and/or that he is not into me

Hopefully that will all end in a few weeks. Stay strong nn_nn! There's light at the end of the tunnel! :)

• Like 1

So I have this friend I've known since high school. He's a super nice guy and fun to be around but just not dating material.

last year around this time I was feeling lonely and wanted someone to spend the holidays with so we dated briefly for about 2 months. I soon realized he and I were not compatible and broke it off but still remain friends with him

recently his behavior has given me reason to believe he still thinks we are together even tho I have made it clear that we are just friends. 

Would it be in his and my best interest if I told him that I hold no romantic feelings for him and only think of him as a good friend or should I wait till the feelings he have for me die down and our friendship is back to a pure level with no feelings involved? 

• 2 weeks later...

my ex came back to me and said he missed me i felt that it was weird because he was seeing a girl a few months before then broke up.
Then he suddenly says hes leaving the country for work and wont be back for a year, and I found out he was lying.

I was planning to go to his work and see how he reacts, he thinks I believe that hes actually leaving but hes also stringing along that ex.

Should I act dumb when I see him? or say youre back from work already? or just stand there infront of him staring at him until he says something?

Some of you may think this is childish but honestly I really want to do this...hahaha what do you guys think I should do?

1 hour ago, ReckLESS_ said:

my ex came back to me and said he missed me i felt that it was weird because he was seeing a girl a few months before then broke up.
Then he suddenly says hes leaving the country for work and wont be back for a year, and I found out he was lying.

I was planning to go to his work and see how he reacts, he thinks I believe that hes actually leaving but hes also stringing along that ex.

Should I act dumb when I see him? or say youre back from work already? or just stand there infront of him staring at him until he says something?

Some of you may think this is childish but honestly I really want to do this...hahaha what do you guys think I should do?

From your previous posts, I don't think you should do anything. Why are you wasting any more time/energy on this guy?

1 hour ago, ReckLESS_ said:

No offense but haven't you been bitching about the same ex for a while now ? Before you go to his work place and ask your curious question. Ask yourself this. Why bother having him in your life when you made it clear you don't want an thing to do with him. Let's be truthful when a guy says he misses you it means he miss having sex with you. Please move on and find another person .

On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 7:17 PM, oooroosay said:

So I have this friend I've known since high school. He's a super nice guy and fun to be around but just not dating material.

last year around this time I was feeling lonely and wanted someone to spend the holidays with so we dated briefly for about 2 months. I soon realized he and I were not compatible and broke it off but still remain friends with him

recently his behavior has given me reason to believe he still thinks we are together even tho I have made it clear that we are just friends. 

Would it be in his and my best interest if I told him that I hold no romantic feelings for him and only think of him as a good friend or should I wait till the feelings he have for me die down and our friendship is back to a pure level with no feelings involved? 

Ouch that's harsh. You can never change what has happen. As the saying goes the heart wants what it wants. Telling him straight up about the situation will hurt him. But what hurt shorter doesn't hurt as long 

• Like 1

Would you date more than 1 girl non exclusively ? 

2 of my friends who are in a relationship said that their current boyfriends were flirting with many girls at the same time... Until my friend felt it was enough and told him she wants a exclusive relationship. They told me guys are like that. *sigh* I don't think so ! 

20 hours ago, MissAria said:

Would you date more than 1 girl non exclusively ? 

2 of my friends who are in a relationship said that their current boyfriends were flirting with many girls at the same time... Until my friend felt it was enough and told him she wants a exclusive relationship. They told me guys are like that. *sigh* I don't think so ! 

There's a difference between flirting and dating. Flirting in my world only means drawing/seeking and paying attention. I can flirt with the cassier at the local supermarket eventhough she's nearing 75, just because I think (and so does she) it's fun. I can also flirt with a girl who seems to feel bad, just to make her day a bit brighter.

If I'd date a girl, I'd go out with her, treat her to something nice, do nice things with her.

Flirting is rather harmless, even if you're in a relationship. You just need to be careful the other person understands it's only flirting and nothing more. Don't want to wreck the relationship you're in.
Dating is an entirely different thing. If you date 2 (or more) women, you're not ready to commit yourself to one or the other. You're just looking, browsing the store, but not buying anything.

Guys are like that as long as girls think it's okay and don't act on it. If you're having trouble with that, tell them to stop or just leave the guy. If he's not willing to commit, you shouldn't waste your time on him.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

There's a difference between flirting and dating. Flirting in my world only means drawing/seeking and paying attention. I can flirt with the cassier at the local supermarket eventhough she's nearing 75, just because I think (and so does she) it's fun. I can also flirt with a girl who seems to feel bad, just to make her day a bit brighter.

If I'd date a girl, I'd go out with her, treat her to something nice, do nice things with her.

Flirting is rather harmless, even if you're in a relationship. You just need to be careful the other person understands it's only flirting and nothing more. Don't want to wreck the relationship you're in.
Dating is an entirely different thing. If you date 2 (or more) women, you're not ready to commit yourself to one or the other. You're just looking, browsing the store, but not buying anything.

Guys are like that as long as girls think it's okay and don't act on it. If you're having trouble with that, tell them to stop or just leave the guy. If he's not willing to commit, you shouldn't waste your time on him.

Ahh Thanks you for sharing your opinion... One of my friend's boyfriend was flirting, the other was dating many girls non exclusively. 

48 minutes ago, MissAria said:

Ahh Thanks you for sharing your opinion... One of my friend's boyfriend was flirting, the other was dating many girls non exclusively. 

I believe this issue happens both ways. Had an ex that keep complaining I was talking to a lot of girls. They were friends. She was talking to a lot of guys and I teased her about how she was flirting . Haha got to love the jealousy 

10 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

@All the girls. We seriously need more questions to keep this going :) 

What's that one thing you've always been dieing to know? We're here to answer that for you!

i know this guy from online dating and i initiate first of everything, hangout and text. but he never do anything first. so i stopped giving my time for him. 

do guys do this because he's not interest in you enough? i mean second time i asked him out and told him i got out of class early, and then text him "where is he?" and that we can cancel it if doesn't want to come anymore. yet he still come even though he live 30 minutes away. what's his deal? a side chick? not interest enough, bore? 

13 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

i know this guy from online dating and i initiate first of everything, hangout and text. but he never do anything first. so i stopped giving my time for him. 

do guys do this because he's not interest in you enough? i mean second time i asked him out and told him i got out of class early, and then text him "where is he?" and that we can cancel it if doesn't want to come anymore. yet he still come even though he live 30 minutes away. what's his deal? a side chick? not interest enough, bore? 

I'm gonna need pics to confirm his level of interest.

17 hours ago, rosierosie said:

He's interested as long as he's getting something out of it. But no, this guy does not do this for you. Leave him, he's not worth your time or your trouble.

A guy who values you, will make time for you, will be there for you, will initiate contact with you. He will be one step ahead of you all the time as he wants to see you. He will do what he can to make life a bit more comfortable, without you having to worry.

This lazy bum isn't interested at all. You're a sidecheck at best, a distraction at worst.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

He's interested as long as he's getting something out of it. But no, this guy does not do this for you. Leave him, he's not worth your time or your trouble.

A guy who values you, will make time for you, will be there for you, will initiate contact with you. He will be one step ahead of you all the time as he wants to see you. He will do what he can to make life a bit more comfortable, without you having to worry.

This lazy bum isn't interested at all. You're a sidecheck at best, a distraction at worst.

thank you! good thing I'm smart and I'm already cut him lose. 

17 hours ago, MiDnite89 said:

I'm gonna need pics to confirm his level of interest.

you're so shallow, no thank you

• Like 1