Richmond/chinatown Nightmarket

GOOMBA

Guest IlikeChicken

Went to the nightmarket yesterday..pretty much similar to previous years. Lineups for the food was so long though..argh waited almost 25 mins for my takoyaki (octopus) balls.

Lol same here...I waited like 15 minutes just to get freaking takoyaki balls =[

The stuff are the same as last years

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest x__simply lost

^there's a pretty girl that works at the UFO shaved ice =P

I know and the chubby guy next to her had skills.. :mellow:

Guest KCyunn

is there anything new there?? the richmond one? i didnt go last year x.x" and hopefully i will go this week hahas.. but are there new food stands there?? or is like any other year with the same food?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MizJudge.d

nothing much this year, like somebody said earlier in this thread, its pretty much the same every year, except I think there's a new takoyaki stand, so I only go for the takoyaki -D so damn long waiting line tho, go there early if u wanna save urself from waitin

aw, il voe the nightmarket!

hey, if it moves to the PNE, that'll be really close to my house (:

well not that close, but a 15-20min walk. hahaha.

i loveeeeeee the food. damn, i love the hot & sour soup there, and the korean food and STINKY TOFU!!!! LOL. well "taiwanese tofu with stinky tofu sauce" or soemthing o_O

OOH, DO THEY HAVE SHINHWA, SE7EN, HYORI, BRIAN, BIG BANG STUFF THERE?!

Last year I only saw fake shinhwa fans O_O and TOO much rain posters.

the fan was selling for $4 , I think, I tried to work the Chinese in me by haggling, but I failled. LOL.

Archived