Richmond/chinatown Nightmarket

GOOMBA

Opening this week !!
IT'S KNOCKOFF SEASON AGAIN! Nightmarket's opening this week. Anyone excited?

I heard it's the last year too. I don't know what's going on, but that'll suck. Nightmarket's something I look forward to every summer. :(

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Swtess

waa...looks fun. What kind of games do they have? like do they have that cute fishing game with the paper thingy?

Guest jun;MON

:tears: I want to go again!

Someone buy me some snacks man... -__- If only Toronto had a nice nightmarket like this.

Guest morgan.de.toi

i love the food there XD

i'd go there almost every weekend night w/ my bf for dinner there

hahaha

the shopping gets kinda boring, but there's always cheap blank dvds and cdrs that i can look forward too!!!

XDXD

Guest bb.chinks

oooh cant wait^__^

actually...there really isnt much there...i just go for the food and cheap stationary lol

i heard its the last year this year they're having it?

is that true? =(

Guest Chioster

It is a yes or no situation. The person who owns the land to the Nightmarket is not wanting to lease the land anymore. So the Nightmarket is going to be moved to a different place. The Richmond city council wants it to stay in Richmond. But the PNE is offering quite a lot of money for the nightmarket to be held in PNE grounds.

Guest tru__minute

^ OHHHH. that's gonna be sweeet if that happens, but still.. i think they would lose a lot of people since richmond is where the asians are at hahaha.

anyway.. night market is getting worserrr and worser every year -_-...

Guest 1oo4*

I can't wait for the nightmarket to open now that I'm not returning back to HK :tears:

but.........parking is going to be like hell ---------------- again.

Guest ANJEE<3

HOLY CRAPPP!! THAT'S TOMORROW!! O__________________O"!!

i get paid tomorrow too!! LOL!! crapp there goes all my money on food there... =XX!!! haha ><"!

i love the food there.. haha when i go with my friends.. we circle the booth that sells stuff like once... then we spend the rest of the time with the food XD haha

It is a yes or no situation. The person who owns the land to the Nightmarket is not wanting to lease the land anymore. So the Nightmarket is going to be moved to a different place. The Richmond city council wants it to stay in Richmond. But the PNE is offering quite a lot of money for the nightmarket to be held in PNE grounds.

I'm gonna be so pissed if it's at PNE. It's bad enough that Chinatown is across the city from where I live, PNE is almost as far. I'm two minutes away from the Richmond location :(:(

Guest Thao

Which is better? Chinatown one or the richmond one? Or are they basically the same? I've been to richmond but I didn't get a chance to go to the one in china town yet.

-- Thao

Guest x__simply lost

China town one doesn't have much. It's suited for older generation, it's smaller and there's alot of bootleg cds...

Guest dangeresque

The chinatown one is hella small. It used to be bigger but because of the Richmond one, it's been reduced to about two blocks of stalls - one for selling stuff and another for food. The atmosphere is better in the Richmond one!

Archived