Gatsby Moving Rubber Hair Wax

Guest t.luu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fantastik

I always wanted gatsby and i finally bought mines a few weeks ago, really good product!

I could have bought it long time ago, i been passing the store where they sell gabsty so many timesss xp

but they sold it for 20$ i thought it was pretty pricey.. but it's worth it :D

also i bought the purple one.

If anybody from Houston they sell it in HK4 in a haircut salon [forgot the store name]

Guest oakbin

I've found out About Gatsby A couple weeks ago and Started to love it **even though i haven't used it yet.

I've read alot about it and seen much of it ^^ so I Finally got Gatsby Air Rise From a Soompi Seller yesterday but havent had time to

use it YET. Hopefully i will soon, my hair is layered and sorta thinned cause i have ALOT of hair,

but I cant wait to use it :D. Im wanting to buy alot more Gatsby in the near Future.

Guest iftimecomes

i need volume in my hair and better side bangs T_T;

my layers are long so should i use green air rise or orange loose shuffle?

i found a nice place in market village and a place in pmall that sells it. and i can totally bargain with the dude/dudette for at least 5 bucks off.

HAGGLING FTW!

EDIT: hooray i topped a page!! :3

Guest yasmie

I just bought the green Gatsby last month and I have no idea how to style my hair with it hahaa.

I have really long hair, but I want to use it to style my top layers which are above my shoulders.

Any tips or hairstyle suggestions?

I just bought the green Gatsby last month and I have no idea how to style my hair with it hahaa.

I have really long hair, but I want to use it to style my top layers which are above my shoulders.

Any tips or hairstyle suggestions?

I have the green one too and I have long hair (middle of my back) and I have short top layers.

I mostly use it for my bangs, to give it that "swooshy"/texture look?

Just get a little bit of the wax and get a section of your hair and kinda twist it? I learned that from my brother cause he had that fobby hair with that textured look..

I don't know how to really explain it, but practice makes perfect.

Oh, and it's good to use for curls too. It holds them well. :)

Guest timmail

omg i love the arimino spice series =DDDDDD it has a nice smell and the jar it comes in is so cute xDDD and of course it works. this japanese salon that i go to carries it but dang it can get kinda pricey considering the amount it comes with.

I hope Im doing this right.

I like Artec's Kiwi Burst Wet Wax

I got it at

http://www.belairbeauty.com/shopping/pricelist.asp?prid=8370

Guest pianOWNED

Hi~ I'm really interested in buying gatsby, but I was wondering which would be suitable for hairstyle's like these:

waveswaves.jpg

yooooobin.jpg

preferably tiffany's hairstyle since i'm going for the more... wavy look. i've heard good things about air rise and loose shuffle, so i was wondering which one will hold waves better? i've also heard good things about the grey one? i'm going to cut my hair before school starts, help? :sweatingbullets: *edit: i know loose shuffle's for creating waves, but does it hold waves well? or i'm better off sticking to grey, or green?

Guest albasian

^ Loose shuffle is good for waves, and holding it too.

Air rise you can use to create more volume.

The grey one is a texturizer, like it changes your hair's shiny look to a matte/flat color (no shine). I think it's thicker too (the wax).

If you want to hold your waves better, use some hairspray.

Guest Courtknee

The 99 Ranch Market in San Diego sells Gatsby products now...

If this hasn't been posted already.

I own the green one... but it's just sitting there because I have no idea how to use it effectively. Dx

Guest Annyon

yes they do.

Thanks!

I'm planning on getting the purple one(?) for my nephew since he keeps complaining about American products and how he wants what the Japanese are using. xD

The list should be updated then with Beaverton, Oregon - Uwajimaya. xD

Guest pianOWNED

^ Loose shuffle is good for waves, and holding it too.

Air rise you can use to create more volume.

The grey one is a texturizer, like it changes your hair's shiny look to a matte/flat color (no shine). I think it's thicker too (the wax).

If you want to hold your waves better, use some hairspray.

thanks ^_^

^ I think your gatsby is dried out or you're playing with it in your hands too much. What colour are you using?

I use pink, it never does that.

^ I think your gatsby is dried out or you're playing with it in your hands too much. What colour are you using?

I use pink, it never does that.

I used pink too, like it dries instantly on my hand

Like after i rubbed my hands together it dies >_> XD

Archived