[Taiwanese Drama 2007] 櫻野三加一 (Ying Ye San Jia Yi)

Guest litto_gurl

Deedlith, the translations came out in Asianfanatics; thank goodness he’s only in a coma :phew:

ajewell, thank you for that tutorial :wub: I’ve been trying to figure out how to convert rm/rmvb files :crazy: btw, your music video is awesome B) thanks for sharing! :wub:

bunniecuppycakez, thanks for clarifying what ahluka is :lol: whoa…jamming one’s crotch into a pole… :o

ripgal, Jo, can you download from bittorrent? Anyway, glad that you read the later articles confirming that Ah Jiang is not going anywhere; he’s staying til the last episode :D it was quite a relief to hear that :sweatingbullets: I thought I would have a heart attack if he was replaced :o :blush:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow....ajewell!!! You did a great job explaining!!

I have been using VirtualDubMod and avisynth to convert rmvb files to xvid files so I can understand the first part of your instructions no problem.

I will list my questions here, you can message me or choose to share the fun of making MV with everyone :)

Mainly, need to ask you the following questions:

(1) What format do you convert your rm file to?

(2) How do you pull video clips?

(3) I supposed joining clips are done in ULead and the Adobe softwares you mentioned?

(4) I have Ulead, Adobe and of course windows movie maker, but it looks out windows movie maker is less daunting to use....which program would you recommend for a newbie to use?

Thanks again!!

Yay! Glad I could help!

Here are the answers to your questions. (Since they're fairly short, I just decided to reply right in the forum again).

(1) Almost any compression option you choose will automatically save it as an .avi file: I actually can't remember a time I saved a clip and found the extension was something else. Oh, so my answer is .avi, lol.

(2) I made a (crappy) guide here: http://ranma-romance.com/how-to.html

(3) Yup. That's where you combine the clips with the audio, and the actual making of the mv begins. ^_^

(4) A newbie would probably want to start off with Windows Movie Maker: It's the easiest to use and is very user-friendly. It's what I started using when I first began making videos. Once I was more familiar with the process, then I switched to Adobe... but Adobe is for REALLY advanced users (I still haven't figured all the effects out, and doing a simple thing like fading is a lot more complicated). After Windows Movie Maker, your best bet is Ulead. It's what I'm currently using since Adobe has trouble running on my touchy laptop.

As for my how-to guide, I'm afraid I made that a LONG time ago so it's not very up-to-date. But the basic principle should still be the same so I don't think it will give you any trouble. But if something is unclear or doesn't make sense, just let me know and I'll fix it. Eventually I'll update it and correct all the horrible grammar mistakes, and change the stuffy/technical tone... eventually. ^_^

Oh! I DO have something Ying Ye related though!! I finally finished my second MV (I tried about 8 different versions and ended up settling for this one, lol). I used the ending song right from the series, and hard-subbed the lyrics that were posted at AsianFanatics (yes, I did give credit).

Enjoy! I really love this song.

Ying Ye MV: To Believe Again

(HUGE SPOILERS FOR EPISODES 1-7 (+ episode 8 preview))

Hi ajewell,

Really love your second MV. There are so many sweet scenes in Yin Ye.

I forget to ask you one key question....what software do you use to pull specific scenes and get exactly the duration that you desire?

I tried Movie Maker and it sort of like make a wild guess and split an avi file for me into many little clips. But if I just want like 5 sec of one of the clip, I have to split it again in Movie Maker. I have a feeling this would degrade the quality of the video resolution.

Is that what you are doing? And what software do you use to pull it short clips?

ripgal, Jo, can you download from bittorrent? Anyway, glad that you read the later articles confirming that Ah Jiang is not going anywhere; he’s staying til the last episode :D it was quite a relief to hear that :sweatingbullets: I thought I would have a heart attack if he was replaced :o :blush:

hei there chinggu!

Nope.. I don't use BT. But luckily i got my hands on Ep 7 in a chinese forum..now waiting for it to finish loading.

After that, it's time for me to marathon both eps at the same time!! yes!!!

Hei about your siggy, I saw the picture Asianfanatics..and I was quite affected by it. The way AJ hugs XT from the back coupled with their intense emotions..it's not like they're acting. They look sooooo unbelievably real that I couldn't bring myself to accept that they're just acting.. no way it's just acting..

ajewell, thank you for that tutorial :wub: I’ve been trying to figure out how to convert rm/rmvb files :crazy: btw, your music video is awesome B) thanks for sharing! :wub:

Thanks so much! I'm really glad you liked the video and found the tutorial useful! I didn't think anyone would really use it. ^_^

Hi ajewell,

Really love your second MV. There are so many sweet scenes in Yin Ye.

I forget to ask you one key question....what software do you use to pull specific scenes and get exactly the duration that you desire?

I tried Movie Maker and it sort of like make a wild guess and split an avi file for me into many little clips. But if I just want like 5 sec of one of the clip, I have to split it again in Movie Maker. I have a feeling this would degrade the quality of the video resolution.

Is that what you are doing? And what software do you use to pull it short clips?

Thanks! ^_^

You can trim and edit the clips right in the video editing program. I was going to try to explain it to you, but I found a picture example right on line, which can say it better than I ever could. Just scroll down to "Edit Clips":

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/m...eos/create.mspx

hei there chinggu!

Nope.. I don't use BT. But luckily i got my hands on Ep 7 in a chinese forum..now waiting for it to finish loading.

After that, it's time for me to marathon both eps at the same time!! yes!!!

Hei about your siggy, I saw the picture Asianfanatics..and I was quite affected by it. The way AJ hugs XT from the back coupled with their intense emotions..it's not like they're acting. They look sooooo unbelievably real that I couldn't bring myself to accept that they're just acting.. no way it's just acting..

okay, it's good to hear that you can watch it now; do share your thoughts on it! :D

seriously, i don't think MingEn have to put much acting when they're collaborating together

i'm sure they're natural :P

their chemistry has to be real :rolleyes:

anyway, here's a new preview for episode eight

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/8W8sWB-uPUY/

(credit: Asianfanatics)

uh-oh, i have a bad feeling about the appearance of this new guy :unsure::o

(but of course, we need him, although i would love to see MingEn teasing happily throughout; it wouldn't do well with the rating and it wouldn't be much of a plot :P )

ajewell, another fantastic mv...i totally love the incorporated lyrics as well :wub:

Guest KDramaFreak

T_T i just finished episode 7 and i'm crying my eyes out. blahhh the preview for episode 8 is so sad.... and watching the new preview of episode from Miss Bouakam is even more sadderrrr...and O_o who's the new guy?!

Goodness, Ep 7 was just GREAT. One of the best episodes I have seen from a TW drama..

And you are so totally right about Ming En's chemistry..Miss B.

In Ep 7, AJ and XT were MD and QE themselves..esp during the scene on the way to school. Their interactions there were just too REAL, that it's scary. Too natural..that even I think it's impossible to even be displayed on a TV drama! Goodness..they should cut down on their naturalness on screen.. or else I'd suffocate watching them getting too close with each other..:wub:

I'm not particularly happy with the new guy either, altho he's cute. It's not so much about adding a love rival to AJ and XT's relationship..it's more on that he's quite a famous actor in which I bet will steal the lime light off the real couple of the story. hahaha.. I'd rather they chose somebody who isn't that well recognised..that way it'll be about acting, and not about this cute guy trying to steal the show..hahaha..:lol:

Guest Deedlith

Deedlith, the translations came out in Asianfanatics; thank goodness he's only in a coma :phew:

Thank God!!!!

I was out for two days just came back and completely missed the streaming. That's great news ^^ Too bad I don't understand a single word of chinese would be much more easier to find raws... I'm gonna check on youtube or Veoh if a kind soul has already uploaded it...

anyone have a complete ost for this drama? aside from MingEn's song. thankies!! excited for sunday!! :)

The complete OST has already been uploaded on http://asianosts.cjb.net

Link to the page where you have the megaupload link

Before you could download without registering but now you have to. I'm not giving the megaupload link directly because since they asked people to be registered there must be a reason and respecting the wish of fansubbers, uploaders and the rest is one of my principle. It will only take you 2minutes to register anyway... Good leech ^^

Aiks.. I read in Asianfanatics that they'd actually changed the opening credits and ending credits.

I'm not particular about the change..but it's more to the fact that they'd made FZW a priority compared to Bulu and FW..

That's why I'm not very happy about this guy in the scene.. he's a very popular actor already, and now he's alredy overshadowing Bulu and FW.. I don't like it. :angry:

Ep 8 was quite ok, from what I've read..

MD and QE delivered greatly..

Guest Deedlith

Haven't found any upload of ep 8 yet couldn't find the streaming so I've got no opinion for now...

Too bad the new guy is overshadowing Bulu though. Jason Hsu is just to cute I could watch a crappy show just to see his dimples ^^

Youtube and Tudou links for Ep8 are already available in Asianfanatics..

So you can already stream the episode..

Don't know why.. I kinda dread watching Ep 8 now.

Somehow I'm in denial that AJ's in an emergency situation and XT meeting up with DK, the police officer..

I just can't get over how great ep 7 was.. And I can't seem to foresee a better episode than Ep 7.

Guest Deedlith

Could you give me the link? I haven't dound it... All I found were links with some scenes of ep8 but I think it was part of a show.. .They were laughing and discussing which was not part of the drama... I want to watch it before going sleeping... And it's already so late...

T_T i just finished episode 7 and i'm crying my eyes out. blahhh the preview for episode 8 is so sad.... and watching the new preview of episode from Miss Bouakam is even more sadderrrr...and O_o who's the new guy?!

i don't know if you've watched episode 8 yet...from what i gather, he seems to be a part of the police force (whether he's an officer/investigator/etc. i'm not sure yet :huh: )

XT was trespassing on his property when she went looking for fireflies; specifically those that have the will to live on even to autumn

after watching an interview, it seems like the purpose of bringing in this new guy, DK, is to give AJ a stronger love rival :D hehe, we'll see about that :phew:

Goodness, Ep 7 was just GREAT. One of the best episodes I have seen from a TW drama..

And you are so totally right about Ming En's chemistry..Miss B.

In Ep 7, AJ and XT were MD and QE themselves..esp during the scene on the way to school. Their interactions there were just too REAL, that it's scary. Too natural..that even I think it's impossible to even be displayed on a TV drama! Goodness..they should cut down on their naturalness on screen.. or else I'd suffocate watching them getting too close with each other..:wub:

I'm not particularly happy with the new guy either, altho he's cute. It's not so much about adding a love rival to AJ and XT's relationship..it's more on that he's quite a famous actor in which I bet will steal the lime light off the real couple of the story. hahaha.. I'd rather they chose somebody who isn't that well recognised..that way it'll be about acting, and not about this cute guy trying to steal the show..hahaha..:lol:

Jo, i agree; i still can't get over episode 7 :(

it was too perfect

in a recent interview, Ming Dao was saying that DK is cooler because he's rich and everything... :lol:

i really hope he won't steal the limelight...but with the majority of viewers being MD/QE/MingEn fans, i highly doubt it :phew: *crosses fingers*

Could you give me the link? I haven't dound it... All I found were links with some scenes of ep8 but I think it was part of a show.. .They were laughing and discussing which was not part of the drama... I want to watch it before going sleeping... And it's already so late...

hope you see this before going to sleep ;)

anyway, here's the direct link to p3i1in9's youtube profile

from there, you should see all nine parts of episode 8 that she uploaded

http://www.youtube.com/user/p3i1in9

Guest KDramaFreak

i don't know if you've watched episode 8 yet...from what i gather, he seems to be a part of the police force (whether he's an officer/investigator/etc. i'm not sure yet :huh: )

XT was trespassing on his property when she went looking for fireflies; specifically those that have the will to live on even to autumn

after watching an interview, it seems like the purpose of bringing in this new guy, DK, is to give AJ a stronger love rival :D hehe, we'll see about that :phew:

i haven't watch episode 8 yet xD hahha yeah the new guy is going to add a little jealousy to the drama isn't he? :P he even brought ming dao jealousy in real life xDD haha i can't wait for the script or subs to come out! if i have to read back and forth and pause i'll do it! <3 i'm going crazy waiting!

i dont like the new guy he is not handsome at all mingdao& qiaoen all the way! that guy is not a worthy rival for mongdao ... they should have brought in sam! he is much better but i know its impossible since he is the lead in another drama airing right now too.

i dont think the new guy is famous enough coz i dont know him & its loathe at first sight for me ... sorry to all his fans ive seen better than him whoever he is...

Guest Deedlith

hope you see this before going to sleep ;)

anyway, here's the direct link to p3i1in9's youtube profile

from there, you should see all nine parts of episode 8 that she uploaded

http://www.youtube.com/user/p3i1in9

Unfortunatly no... I had to go out early today so I missed your post... But I still went to bed waiting... at 3am knowing I woke up at 7 <_<

But Thanks a lot for your link I've added it in my fav so that next time at least I know where to look for early uploads ^^

Various BT Download ~ Episode 8 (TV-version)

Torrent file:

第⑥感 (aka 6th Feeling version)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jzs2x7

Credit: 第⑥感

Thanks a lot for the torrent ^^ Been waiting for this ^^

i dont like the new guy he is not handsome at all mingdao& qiaoen all the way! that guy is not a worthy rival for mongdao ... they should have brought in sam! he is much better but i know its impossible since he is the lead in another drama airing right now too.

i dont think the new guy is famous enough coz i dont know him & its loathe at first sight for me ... sorry to all his fans ive seen better than him whoever he is...

Lol

Love is not only about Looks... Though I agree Jason Hsu and Ming Dao are way better looking than he is.

But he's still better looking than Sam Wang who was Ming Dao's love rival in Prince turns into Frog ^^

Will make another comment when I'd have seen the raw ^^

I don't really like the new guy either...hopefully when AJ wakes up he would just tell XT his true feelings already. I hope the director doesn't make AJ go back to being unable to confess since now that there's a new guy in the picture. What I don't get is how come they changed the opening credits and making him more important then Bulu and FW....I thought it was un-necessary

Archived