I was on stage!

Guest bluehuedruby

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xXeunhaexP

oh moh nah goodness!! YOUR SOO EXTREMLY LUCKY!!!

goshness i wish i could have drove 5 hours to see bi's concert, but no i didnt >< GRRR!! now im mad, next time im definately going to go to his concert.

OMOGMOMGOMOGMOGM!! ahh your soo lcuky!! and to get a kiss from him?? dang you are really tall 5' 11''?? haha im only 5' 2'' ahhhhh, im soo jealous of you!! your soo luckyyy!!! and to hugged by such a MUSCLAR and wonderfully musclar man! aww and you look soo pretty hugging bi. wow you are really pretty ;) congradulations B)

i was mighty jealous of you! hahaha....

i saw this korean article on the internet and the reporters kind of scanned your blog and posted on the article.

YOU WERE SO DAMN LUCKY TO GET PICKED!

AHHHHHHHHH! I live in jersey too. What town?

Guest ..natz..

you're so lucky!!!i'm glad u had the chance to see him live n most of all get the chance to hug him too!!wow!!!lucky lucky lucky u!!!..

Guest saranghaeB

haha....so u r the lucky gal! :D i read somewhere that Bi fans were plotting to uhum kill u....haha...n very creative they were....haha...well u r indeed lucky...as for me,unless he wants to visit malaysia,i'll definitely come to see his concert...sadly there's no such news for us,the malaysian fans :tears:

:wub:

heyz harliey nick... yup i strongly agree..sobzz for us malaysian.. it'll be good enough if he has a concert here... in SARAWAK.. not kl o somew :blush: here else..

Guest 143 minwoo 012

heyy sam :P wow really lucky, though im not suprised he picked you...if he was in america pick an american girl :P (not as an insult or anything) but ahhh congrats :] you probably heard this 100000x but you really have a lot of luck haha ahhh that teddy bear looks so comfy and warm and BIG.. haha anyways...did you ever go to johnshopkins..like CTY or CAA? cuz you look like someone i know and the same name....but i can't get a clear shot of you -- ;; so just wonder :P

Guest ..kaleena..

ooo damn, you are one lucky girl!!! aghhhhhhh... and he's hugging you also!!!!! *tears* when will i ever meet a singer i like?!?!?!?!?! hahahah

wow u r SOO LUCKY!! i was talkin bout it to my frd last time n she was like "reli? w0w shes luki" haha XD dis is gonna be sumtihn u will remember FOREVER! aaah i envy u >.< hehe

Archived