I was on stage!

Guest bluehuedruby

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep, i can read korean, and i can speak/understand a little. ive been surrounded by korean friends since 7th grade, so ive picked up a lot as time goes on. im hoping to take it in college and eventually teach english in korea..

actually i wasnt the only caucasian there and im kind of surprised by that article.. i think its from the ny daily news or something? it made bi seem like a joke.. there were a few african-american girls there and some caucasian boys with their asian girlfriends haha. it was a good turnout of races if you ask me.

Wow.....you are not in college yet? You look like you are in college! Probably cuz you are so tall and mature looking^^

It's pretty cool that u know how to read Korean even before u took an official Korean class. I am assuming your Korean friends lent ya a few hands? ^^

Guest Madisoid

You have no idea how excited I am for you!!

Its like such a good feeling, because you are a CAUCASIAN!!

RIGHT ON SISTA' --- so am I, so its nice to have somelse have a great encounter!

Maybe us white girls have an advantage? ;) (j/p everyone)

The picture looks beautiful!!

WOW -- and you are tall.

How old did you say you were too?

People were saying you are not in college...

I think you look older as well, coming from a 23 yr old here.

I'm 23 and only 5 '2 hahaha ;)

Anyways, I am beyond words for how special of a moment that must have been for you. I have had my dreams come true already, and I know the feeling. I am not sure if it was a dream for you or not, but definetely you lived the dream for so many of Bi's fans out there. Like they have said, "We welcome you!" That is a lot of respect... so take it! hehe

Congratulations!!!!!

By the way, do you go to other concerts in the US? Just wondering??

Take Care,

Amy

http://www.khype.com

--------------------------------------------

Does anyone have the video file that they could send to me??

All the links are blocked! Guys this why you don't use YSI at all... you use megaupload so the files don't die.

OMG U ARE SOOO LUCKYYYY!!!!!! I'D DIE TO GO ON STAGE WITH HIM..actually i'd even have a heart attack wen i get on the stage and i wont be able to see him..omg u are soooo luckyyy./.i cantt stop saying that..oo was his eyes really really small? i jus love his eyes they're so cutee..

what a good picture! you both look so happy! you're so lucky !!!!

also ... you guys can put vidoes on http://www.youtube.com just make an account. if you put vidoes there they will never expire. they will be there forever or untill you take them down

Guest 팥빙수<3

WOW .. ANY GIRL WOULD KILLLLLLLLLL TO BE IN YOUR POSITION WOW .. WOWW!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH YOU ARE SOO LUCKY~! T-T@!!!!!!!!! ADSFJKLDJFD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Guest bluehuedruby

okay, i've been getting some requests from people about info and pictures, so heeere it is.

im 16, i'll be 17 in march.. im a junior in high school right now.

yep, most of my friends help me out and i actually started learning the alphabet because of bi's name! heres the dorky story.. my friend was printing out pictures of bi and wonbin, and she showed me how to write their names in korean. i matched the "bi" and won"bi"n and i just picked up the rest from there. i also learned a lot of korean phrases/words from dramas--again, thanks to everyone who works so hard on subtitles!!

i am pretty tall, 5'11 haha. my mom's even taller than me!

alright, now.. drum rolllll.. the pictures! here's the things he gave me..

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

i wear the ring on a necklace now, since my friend has the other necklace.

anyways, enjoy!

actually i wasnt the only caucasian there and im kind of surprised by that article.. i think its from the ny daily news or something? it made bi seem like a joke.. there were a few african-american girls there and some caucasian boys with their asian girlfriends haha. it was a good turnout of races if you ask me.

I'm glad you said that--because I'm getting a little tired of hearing it--especially since I know different. There are tons of Caucasian girls here at soompi (and other 'colors')--and other Korean ent. forums. It would make sense that if they liked Ji Hoon-- or any other Korean gasoo--they'd want to go to his concert, too. I don't know why he said it--to make some kind of point? I've even heard some of the Caucasian girls who went say there's were only like 3. -__-

People who are going to help promote him here should be careful of one thing--offending the ajumah fans. They will roll right over anyone that tries to stand between them and their gasoo--and Bi has a huge load of noona (like me) and ajumah fans (like any male gasoo/deul)--and they're here in the US as well. This stuff is not just for people in their teens and twenties.

edit: quote from the Bi/Rain thread~

a whole block filled widd girls and women of all ages!

Thanks for posting the pics. It looked like a real hug, too, not just a squish. lol

Guest bluehuedruby

i wonder what the friday concert was like? and also, who he picked haha. i hope there was a lot of VISIBLE diversity, since some dumb reporters couldn't see that for themselves on thursday night.

the flowers are beautiful! you should put them upside down to try them out so you can keep them foreverrrrrrr. and kiss that ring for me. haha .its so pretty.

Archived