[short dramas] Banjun Dramas 반전드라마

Guest Kalena

Guest mzjehniffa

oh how awsome~

but whats shinhwa sarang? (like i mean is that a certain forum place?)

other news....im pretty sad banjun drama's stopped though...sniff sniff

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PlaymakerDS

yeah thanks so much

can anyone tell me how to use shinhwa sarang forum? i already registered but i dont know where to go from there to get banjun drama...

maybe a link?

thanks

i have all the banjuns in HQ except about 10 or so

OMG! That's a lot. I have none. Well except for DBSKs hardsubbed. I was wondering if you have time, can you upload the ones with Eric and Han Ji Hye. Big thanks! I know there were/are subs for these episodes somewhere on Earth, but I can't find any of them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest caryncyh5443

sorry to ask and all but can someone point me to the direction to where i can get subs for the DBSK Banjun dated 5 March 06? the Micky Banjun. i need the subs timed to the HQ one. thanks.

Guest Hiding

Does anyone have links to files DBSK Banjun Dramas that are the split kind (like .001, .002, etc.)? or Hard-subbed ones like that? (Or with softsub, it doesn't really matter.) I just recently discovered HJSplit, and since I want to watch HQ videos and since Clubbox is not working well these last few weeks, I guess that's the best way to go. :o Thanks for anyone who knows and replies. :D

Guest PalmPanda

I'm sorry in advance if my request is a violation of any rule but I read every request forum and they all said no sub request so I really don't know where to go here. :wacko:

I'm just wondering if anyone have the soft sub file for DBSG's the King's Man Parody? I finally managed to d/l the HQ file from Wackycashew's CB but when I tried to download the sub, it wouldn't work. I've been trying for weeks, just waiting patiently for it to d/l but it still wouldn't work (Understandable, since I'm probably the only one d/l it). The really frustrating thing is it's only 60kbs so if the link works, it will only take like 3 seconds to d/l. :(

I'd be eternally grateful if anyone can tell me where I can find the sub or send me the link/file itself? :tears: I sincerely hope I'm not breaking any rule or coming off too demanding here. (That's the last thing I want to do.) Thank you in advance! :)

may i request for the DBSK Banjun drama "The most unforgettable girl in their life" SUBTITLE... I need the english softsub for the HQ one... For anyone who has this subtitle, can u upload it to me. Because i couldn't find it since all the related link has been expired. Thank you...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rebecca_joo93

i was wondering does anyone know where i can download the episodes with han ji hye in it. like with her and eric and Bi? thanks a bunch~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daehanminguk1345

Can anyone find a video of a banjun drama with subtitles? It was the one that Jun Hye Bin was in with Ryan of Paran, Seo Kyung Seok, Lee Sung Jin of NRG, ..

Basically it was where Kyung Seok and Sung Jin suspected Hye Bin of her husband's murder and they try to find out if it's true or not, and well, don't wanna spoil the ending just in case.

I'd really prefer a video link, like to YouTube, over downloading. Please and thank you!

Guest ayame86

Hi Guys..

Does anyone have a link to the christmas special with G.O.D from 2005? and if so, do you have a link to subtitles (or a hard sub)? either or works for me. I tried the link that Dreamweaver posted over a year ago, but it doesn't work now...

thanks in advance ^^

(ooh btw i have no idea of how to use clubbox ^^;;;)

Archived