[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days 1박 2일

Guest theLEGEND

^

I heard Kang Ho Dong mentioned that Ji Sang Ryul's schedules being hectic or clashed. He mentioned something about drama and Ji Sang Ryul's name. So it is possible that Ji Sang Ryul was casted in a drama. Again.. I'm not too sure. :sweatingbullets:

Let me post some caps. Be right back. Here you go.. I saw the word "Drama" "Schedule" and "Ji Sang Ryul". I hope someone who understands Korean can help us. :P

1night2dayep20070923avise7.jpg

1night2dayep20070923avikl1.jpg

1night2dayep20070923aviyc3.jpg

1night2dayep20070923avipj7.jpg

1night2dayep20070923avicj1.jpg

1night2dayep20070923aviwh7.jpg

1night2dayep20070923avini0.jpg

1night2dayep20070923aviao2.jpg

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL!

I love the idea of making the guys carry no money. Jong Min seemed to be hungry after the train left and the PD gave him something and leftover chocolate milk, lol.

Ji Sang Ryul has a role in the new MBC drama "Lee San", with Lee Seo Jin & Han Ji Min, so that's why his schedule is too busy for him to be with the gang right now. I like his "stand-in" Kim Young Chul, he's a funny guy, too. That impression he does of the lady singer is hilarious.

STV070914.jpg

Ahhh, that Kim Jong Min & his darn love for noodles... :lol: That was one of the funniest kshows i watched this weekend. "About the money... Kang Ho Dong will pay you when we get there..."! The taxi driver was nice to buy corn for them, too... or did he include that in the $82 cab fare? ;)

I heard Kang Ho Dong mentioned that Ji Sang Ryul's schedules being hectic or clashed. He mentioned something about drama and Ji Sang Ryul's name. So it is possible that Ji Sang Ryul was casted in a drama. Again.. I'm not too sure. :sweatingbullets:

Let me post some caps. Be right back. Here you go.. I saw the word "Drama" "Schedule" and "Ji Sang Ryul". I hope someone who understands Korean can help us. :P

I knew I heard the word "drama". <_< I'll miss him? :huh: Well at least his dog is still with the cast. :lol:

I love the idea of making the guys carry no money. Jong Min seemed to be hungry after the train left and the PD gave him something and leftover chocolate milk, lol.

That is mean. What if something more worse happened?!? Lol.

Ahhh, that Kim Jong Min & his darn love for noodles... :lol: That was one of the funniest kshows i watched this weekend. "About the money... Kang Ho Dong will pay you when we get there..."! The taxi driver was nice to buy corn for them, too... or did he include that in the $82 cab fare? ;)

That's funny, they make Kang Ho Dong pay and yet he takes the money from his manager or PD. I loved it when they shot the face of Kim Jong Min coming out of the taxi. It felt like 10,000lbs of burden. And the first thing he says to Kang Ho Dong is 82,400 won. It went up to 82,900 when Kang Ho Dong was paying. Well he paid 90,000 won anyways. Lol, at Kim Jong Min saying the taxi driver was a fan of Ho Dong? And when the taxi driver was asked who he liked better. he picked Jong Min??

Guest marialolly

Poor Kim Jong Min being left from Train. I knew it he can't take it from ramen xDD But i'm glad that PD's is there that KJM won't be lonely :)

Btw, today i didn't see so much from Eun Ji Won. It looks like being left out from him. o.o only 2 or 3 words from him.

But now! I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK! =DDDDDDDDDDDD

wanna know what happent with a tent in the morning o.o and Eun Ji Won's Mics.

:P

Guest sdudokyt

i love this show~

except this week i felt soo bad for jongmin..

at least he got his revenge

he looked pretty sad.. i think its cus the PDs and him

didnt actual think they were gonna leave them..

dats y the PD called and said to KHD "Wasnt dat a lil too harsh?"(in a very serious voice)

Filefront and FileTycoon deleted all of my links and locked my account. I'm finished using that site. Now I'm in the process of uploading this show again.

Sorry folks, wasn't expecting this to happen, but whatever. I'm going back to my original ways, which is splitting them up into parts and uploading them onto divshare/mediafire. So, be patient.....

HELP

I'm asking a favor to everyone that download my HQ links. If you still have the file and can upload it via anything and send it to me via PM(or just post it here), I appreciate it a lot!

The episodes I need from this show is 13 & 15-20.

@Kalena, please delete all of my filefront/filetycoon links, basically the episodes that I need. Thanks.

Guest theLEGEND

Ji Sang Ryul has a role in the new MBC drama "Lee San", with Lee Seo Jin & Han Ji Min, so that's why his schedule is too busy for him to be with the gang right now. I like his "stand-in" Kim Young Chul, he's a funny guy, too. That impression he does of the lady singer is hilarious.

%7Boption%7D STV070914.jpg%7Boption%7D

Thank you so much Kalena for the info. Finally there's an exact answer that we've been waiting for. Good luck to Ji Sang Ryul and his drama! We'll see you again, I hope... :)

i love this show~

except this week i felt soo bad for jongmin..

at least he got his revenge

he looked pretty sad.. i think its cus the PDs and him

didnt actual think they were gonna leave them..

dats y the PD called and said to KHD "Wasnt dat a lil too harsh?"(in a very serious voice)

What do you mean by the last sentence? Like.. Who's being harshed? :huh: Since I'm not korean, I don't really get all the details so bear with me.. :sweatingbullets:

hi fellow soompiers ^-^

I was wondering if there is any subs out there for this variety show. English preferred but chinese is ok too. it sounded so fun to watch based on reading some of your commentsthanks in advance!!! :D

Guest miso1004

Poor Kim Jong Min being left from Train. I knew it he can't take it from ramen xDD But i'm glad that PD's is there that KJM won't be lonely :)

Btw, today i didn't see so much from Eun Ji Won. It looks like being left out from him. o.o only 2 or 3 words from him.

But now! I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK! =DDDDDDDDDDDD

wanna know what happent with a tent in the morning o.o and Eun Ji Won's Mics.

:P

Eun Jiwon was sick that episode. You know them celebrities and their hectic schedules. That's is why he didn't participate much. I thought it was funny that "Are You Ready?!" is the only gig he's doing. XD

Guest marialolly

Eun Jiwon was sick that episode. You know them celebrities and their hectic schedules. That's is why he didn't participate much. I thought it was funny that "Are You Ready?!" is the only gig he's doing. XD

SICK!? o.o Ah that's why there doing that. :o Then HE needs a bowl of Ramen then KJM! xP

Guest sdudokyt

just these past couple days..they recorded the next episodes..

seems Shinji(Koyote) is the MC instead of Jisangryul in those epis bcs of he is busy..

here are pics of them at the set

CREDITS: http://cafe.daum.net/shupdodo (shinji daum fancafe)

(obviously all hav either KJM or shinji in it..lol)

ruready.jpg

ruready2.jpg

ruready3.jpg

ruready4.jpg

ruready5.jpg

ruready6.jpg

ruready7.jpg

ruready8.jpg

ruready9.jpg

ruready10.jpg

ruready11.jpg

ruready12.jpg

ruready13.jpg

ruready14.jpg

ruready15.jpg

ruready16.jpg

ruready17.jpg

ruready18.jpg

ruready19.jpg

ruready20.jpg

ruready21.jpg

this episode will probly air in two weeks

Guest hyaexp

Jongmin was so nice to stay at the end and try to make amends for the price of all 6 meals.

Although, I must admit, the price of the meals weren't too expensive. Which was nice to begin with...

His kindness was able to win them over. :]

Guest babymarzy07

oh ji sang ryul is on yi san! i wonder what role he plays. i wondered why he was gone. i like kim young chul he's hecka funny!!

im excited to see KJM + shinji!! bickering all the way. hahaha i swear those two have good chemistry.

i felt bad for KJM after they left him.. welll its just right KDH paid the cab fare ;)

anyone know what breed of dog JSR's is? he's uber cute and huggable.

poor ji won is sick. i wonder why.

is it the weather? over worked?

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold - 1st inspection: Oct. 6th! :w00t:

Last week's ep. has been moved to cashewmania CB. ^^

Thanks a bunch, Joyce! :D

[HQ] Happy Sunday 070930 - 1 Night 2 Days + High Five + Immortal Musical Classics [1.4GB]

Because of ALL of your help, my wackycashew CB is STILL gold!

Thanks for being so supportive!! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Archived