Quantcast
Guest Kalena

[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days 1박 2일

I've fixed the recap translations but I didn't fix all the formatting since I'm too lazy XP

I noticed some line breaks are missing too. I've fixed some that I noticed, but maybe I missed some. At least they're readable now.

Anyone know where to download S1 with eng subs in HD or at least good quality? If so, can you message me?

8 hours ago, imtoghai said:

Anyone know where to download S1 with eng subs in HD or at least good quality? If so, can you message me?

Not sure about download. Can you dowload from youtube ? coz I have no idea. Kbs world’s youtube channel is where I watch 

suguen 's wife uploaded pic where they celebrate 9 year anniversary ... already nine year .. still remember see epi cast 1n2d attend their wedding... ..suguen with  their son ....

can follow his wife ig 

• Like 2

SUGUEN BACK TO KBS NOW.with new show kbs .... HAPPY FOR HIM.as his fan ... 

77068910.2.jpg77068912.2.jpg77068913.2.jpg

• Like 3

his wife before this active updated pic suguen &  her kids on me2day and twitter before suguen case... glad find her ig and can see suguen kids now,,,,

• Like 2

6 hours ago, wumyster said:

Can anyone help me find this episode. I believe I watched it on KBS' YouTube channel as they reuploaded the episode.  

I remember they weren't allowed to sleep unless they won this game where they were all in different rooms and had to write down one name on a piece of paper. If the person they wrote, also wrote theirs, they won. Uhm Tae-woong was a newish member i believe. 

TIA

part 2

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, flybabyfly said:

Why is Kim Jong Min written as a former member on page 1?

pg1 never updated   becoz she seem like not active at soompi anymore ..

• Like 1

Guest Tinkiebell
10 hours ago, flybabyfly said:

Why is Kim Jong Min written as a former member on page 1?

10 hours ago, kjmcth said:

pg1 never updated   becoz she seem like not active at soompi anymore ..

Yes, the original poster of this thread hasn't been active for a while now. If any of you would like to be the "owner" of this thread, please PM me. :) 

Spoiler

Can someone be very kind to share where can I watch season 2...? I was watching on kshowonline but suddenly today it is now showing, after that there's a sentence that says they won't be showing it anymore due to copyrights :bawling:

suffering fr fr massive withdrawal symptoms now...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, joofangirl said:
  Hide contents

Can someone be very kind to share where can I watch season 2...? I was watching on kshowonline but suddenly today it is now showing, after that there's a sentence that says they won't be showing it anymore due to copyrights :bawling:

Kbs world youtube

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, flybabyfly said:

Kbs world youtube

video season 2 1st epi until epi  kim seungwoo  left with pd  bird left not been uploaded by kbsworld (kbsworld still not uploaded their show on youtub before that...)

5 hours ago, joofangirl said:
  Reveal hidden contents

• Like 1

Guest Soopke

Back to memory lane. Currently rewatching S1 from the beginning on KBS YT channel. Just watched the MT Baekdusan episode. It's sad KBSWorld cut sooooo many parts :(
Because the bus trip was so funny.

2 Days 1 Night, for me, is the best Korean variety show ever. It helps me relieved my stress from my work. Fan from the Philippines <3

• Like 1