[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days 1박 2일

Guest marialolly

Yeeeeh! :D Already watch Epi 15! :D it's so fun to see EJW, NHC & KHD in the rich boat dansing x3 And KHD ish being evil x33

Can't wait to see Epi 16! cause of Eun Ji Won Sleeping! :D

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a Korean, what I understand was they must say 3 words like [i Like U], then the next person will have to pick up the last word which the previous person said [u Love Me]....of course, they aren't saying these, I'm just giving u an example....the words which they say are funny, silly & difficult but it has to make sense....so if the words have not meaning, then the person lose.

Friends at here who are Koreans or good with Korean Languages, pls correct me if I'm wrong.

I see. Thanks! But I think there might be a little more to it. Like a double consanant. The way they say the words are very strong.

Hey Kalena! Can you update the playlist name? Thanks!

Heather's 1 Night 2 Days (Are You Ready?) YouTube Playlist

BTW, the newest episode is up on YouTube.

I like to download Episode 1. but i can't.. but why? :tears:

The link expired. :sweatingbullets: Do you have clubbox? I'd like to upload, but my computer is on router, so I can't even upload YouTube videos. And MegaUpload always freezes on me after 5 minutes.

Guest sparkxchangmin

^ is it possible for you to upload on any other server? such as Sendspace? I want to download the 1st episode too ^_^

Guest marialolly

The link expired. :sweatingbullets: Do you have clubbox? I'd like to upload, but my computer is on router, so I can't even upload YouTube videos. And MegaUpload always freezes on me after 5 minutes.

Ah to bad >__<' but what is clubbox? also something to download program?

Guest Kalena

^Click HERE for the ClubBox tutorial thread. Please no techie questions here. thanx!

As Heather mentioned, the links I made for Ep. 1 have expired due to lack of use. Please, no more requesting for re-ups. It takes time to make new links, something i don't have much extra of at the moment. :sweatingbullets: If/when new ones are available, just check this thread for posts. Plus, I can't upload to my CB & make alt. links at the same time- it slows down the speeds both ways. :mellow: Anyone else who would like to contribute fresh links are always welcomed to do so, of course! ;)

Updated your playlist name, Heather. thanx again! You too, DKYang! B)

Guest marialolly

^Click HERE for the ClubBox tutorial thread. Please no techie questions here. thanx!

As Heather mentioned, the links I made for Ep. 1 have expired due to lack of use. Please, no more requesting for re-ups. It takes time to make new links, something i don't have much extra of at the moment. :sweatingbullets: If/when new ones are available, just check this thread for posts. Plus, I can't upload to my CB & make alt. links at the same time- it slows down the speeds both ways. :mellow: Anyone else who would like to contribute fresh links are always welcomed to do so, of course! ;)

Updated your playlist name, Heather. thanx again! You too, DKYang! B)

Ah, now i get it. :o And sorry :sweatingbullets:

Thanks Kalena & Heather

Guest mineowyn

Hi, I'm curious abt Happy Sunday..How many Happy Sunday segments are there in actuality? There's so many different types of Happy Sunday, I'm kind of confused? Anyone know the complete set of Happy Sunday shows...I'm sure there are more than the 5 listed on soompi?

Guest nuguya

Hi, I'm curious abt Happy Sunday..How many Happy Sunday segments are there in actuality? There's so many different types of Happy Sunday, I'm kind of confused? Anyone know the complete set of Happy Sunday shows...I'm sure there are more than the 5 listed on soompi?

Before everything changed, it was 2... now there are 3..

Guest theLEGEND

I just saw the preview for next week's episode but I think something has happened to Kang Ho Dong in the bus?

I made some caps though so hopefully somebody who knows how to read korean can explain to me what's going on? Thank you so much. :)

happsundye146kor070826sze2.jpg >> Kang Ho Dong is the one in the green shirt.

happsundye146kor070826sgc3.jpg

happsundye146kor070826snk3.jpg

happsundye146kor070826scx8.jpg

happsundye146kor070826ssz0.jpg

Guest DKYang

HQ: Are.You.Ready.Ep.16.(070826)

http://files.filefront.com/AreYouReadyEp16...;/fileinfo.html (DKYang)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=5d6...3efd8fac491e95b (DKYang)

From Kalena's clubbox, Enjoy!

LQ: Are.You.Ready.Ep.16.(070826)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TIEPKU54 (DKYang)

http://www.divshare.com/download/1758172-19f (DKYang)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=eee...fed6d88334f5aa1 (DKYang)

HQ from Kalena85's CB, then converted into LQ by me.

Guest MelbJas19

I just saw the preview for next week's episode but I think something has happened to Kang Ho Dong in the bus?

I just watched it too. It looked like he was in some sort of trouble. I'd like to know what happened to him.

Guest marialolly

Sounds like he's sick o.o .. i'm not sure.. but i get a rare feelings about him.. o.o

Or maybe he's been pain.. o.o can't wait to see it next week! D:

Guest mineowyn

Before everything changed, it was 2... now there are 3..

Could you perhaps elaborate more...? I keep seeing different versions of Happy Sunday online, and I'm so confused I don't know which is which anymore! :huh:

Guest silverwingz

Could you perhaps elaborate more...? I keep seeing different versions of Happy Sunday online, and I'm so confused I don't know which is which anymore! :huh:

well now there are three: Are You Ready?, Hi Five, and Immortal Music Classics.

before that, there were 2... and Heroine 6 was the one that was retained from start to finish (before the change) i think... whereas the other show changed around a bit... i can't really remember...

that's all i can tell you from memory... since these are the only shows i watched. correct me if i'm wrong, anyone...

I came back from my vacation and finally got to watch the last episode! Lol @ Kang Ho Dong who stole peppers. They were about to sleep in the rain. That'll be scary. Ji Sang Ryul is always the first one to wake up.

I'm looking forward to next week's episode!

Archived