[Variety] Happy Sunday - 1 Night, 2 Days 1박 2일

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know that Eun Ji Won has a tattoo o___o!

I know!? I got to do some spazzing in the Eun Ji Won thread.

Can anybody translate the diary for this episode for Kim Jong Min and Eun Ji Won? They are together... I love how the way EJW and KJM speaks in their diaries. With a childish accent!

Guest marialolly

I know!? I got to do some spazzing in the Eun Ji Won thread.

Can anybody translate the diary for this episode for Kim Jong Min and Eun Ji Won? They are together... I love how the way EJW and KJM speaks in their diaries. With a childish accent!

Hellz yeah!

Btw.. poor Eun Ji Won that he's getting the hardest hit of all :( but fun to see dizzling xP

^ Thanks DKYang as always.

For next week's episode. Ji Sang Ryul is not there. I think he left, he's getting replaced by that guy. The "sex bomb" singer from New X-Man. He sings pretty good. Was his name Kim Young Chul?

Guest theLEGEND

For next week's episode. Ji Sang Ryul is not there. I think he left, he's getting replaced by that guy. The "sex bomb" singer from New X-Man. He sings pretty good. Was his name Kim Young Chul?

Yeah.. I did notice that. I wonder if it's just for next week's episode and Ji Sang Ryul will be back after that or will he be permanently replaced? I didn't see him on Jiwhaza's last two episodes.

Sexbomb? Is he the one that is "artificially" cute when compared to Brian's "natural" cuteness thing? If so, this show could get much funnier.

Sexbomb? Is he the one that is "artificially" cute when compared to Brian's "natural" cuteness thing? If so, this show could get much funnier.

no that's Chun Myung-Hoon from NRG... Kim Young-Chul is the one that has glasses and impersonates that lady singer with her eyes wide open :D. in Star Golden Bell they tease him because he likes Jang Young-Ran lol..

edit:

here's a pic of him

no that's Chun Myung-Hoon from NRG... Kim Young-Chul is the one that has glasses and impersonates that lady singer with her eyes wide open :D. in Star Golden Bell they tease him because he likes Jang Young-Ran lol..

edit:

here's a pic of him

Ahhhh, ok. That name sounded familiar, but I just couldn't remember the person. This show is still gonna be interesting, probably more with the new person.

Btw, is Ji Sang Ryul taking a vacation? He didn't appear in the second to last episode of Jiwhaza and now he's not going to appear in the next episode of this show. Anybody know? I'm just curious.

Guest silverwingz

hehehe.. the sexbomb guy...he was pretty funny on X-Man... but I don't think I've seen him on any other shows..

i've been wondering what has been happening to Ji Sang Ryul as well...

I remember reading in the Infinity Challenge thread that Ji Sang Ryul will be replacing HaHa when HaHa goes on his military service... does this have anything to do with it, I wonder?

hehehe.. the sexbomb guy...he was pretty funny on X-Man... but I don't think I've seen him on any other shows..

i've been wondering what has been happening to Ji Sang Ryul as well...

I remember reading in the Infinity Challenge thread that Ji Sang Ryul will be replacing HaHa when HaHa goes on his military service... does this have anything to do with it, I wonder?

He's recently in Star Golden Bell.. but that's all I know

That might have something to do with it.. that's what actually happened last time when he was on Xman.. he went to appear on a different show instead.. I feel sad for An Hye-Kyung though... no HaHa for 2 years :(.. they are still together right? :unsure:

Guest silverwingz

He's recently in Star Golden Bell.. but that's all I know

That might have something to do with it.. that's what actually happened last time when he was on Xman.. he went to appear on a different show instead.. I feel sad for An Hye-Kyung though... no HaHa for 2 years :(.. they are still together right? :unsure:

ooh.. that's why i don't see him... i don't really watch star golden bell unless there are guests that i want to watch~

Yeah.. poor her.. I'm pretty sure they're still together... otherwise there would be a mass of threads announcing their break-up! hehe..

HQ: 1.Night.2.Day.Ep.20.070923

http://files.filefront.com/1Night2DayEp200...;/fileinfo.html (DKYang)

From godlove3494 CB, enjoy!

No LQ availabe. I'm experimenting with converters. So, you can watch this via flash player if you don't want to download it. The video should be ready within 30 minutes of my post. Just click on this link and see how much of it is done if it tells you.

This week was a pretty good one. Poor Kim Jong Min and the 3 PD's. The train left them. They had to taxi to the filming location. $90 ride?

Next week seems to be good, although Ji Sang Ryul is not there, his dog is there. K_K I wonder who'll wake them up in the morning now. Loved it when Eun Ji Won just stuffed the food into Kang Ho Dong's mouth and ran off.

Archived