Wildfire

elizabeth

anyone seen it?
*sorry for the small pix cast 10758.jpgGenevieve Cortese as Kris Furillo on Wildfire 10761.jpgMicah Alberti as Matt Ritter 10764.jpgRyan Sypek as Junior Davis 10762.jpgNana Visitor Role: Jean Ritter 10760.jpgGreg Serano Role: Pablo Betart 10763.jpgNicole Tubiola Role: Dani Davis 10757.jpgDennis Weaver Role: Henry Ritter 10756.jpgAndrew Hoeft Role: Todd Ritter Summary 10755.jpg Wildfire follows eighteen-year-old Kris Furillo (Genevieve Cortese) who, after serving time at a teen detention center, is given the opportunity to start a new life. Her talent with horses is recognized by a volunteer and local trainer (Greg Serano), who arranges a job for her at the Ritter's family run ranch. Thrown into a completely new environment, Kris must learn to deal with the challenges of fitting in, while trying not to disappoint the one family willing to give her a chance. The Ritters are facing challenges of their own even as they reach out to help Kris. Patriarch Henry Ritter (Dennis Weaver) and his daughter Jean (Nana Visitor) are in a critical stage of their battle to save the ranch from financial ruin. credits to http://www.tv.com/wildfire/show/7281/summary.html

• 3 months later...
Guest offbeat.

i expected a lil more from last night's episode. the show is getting a bit interesting though. i don't like Junior's mother...i wonder what she's really up to. i really hope Junior and Kris will work things out though. i love them together. :)

Guest jennnayx81

i watched a couple episodes of the first season, but i never kept with it. i saw he new episode for this season and it's pretty good so far.

Guest jlove1831

I haven't seen any of the new episodes, but I remember watching a few episodes of last season..I think the previews are really annoying lol. the episode looks so good, but essentially what they show in the preview is ALL that happens in the episode. I wish people would just tell me what happened instead of me having to watch the whole thing to just fill in a couple blanks cuz I don't wanna spend my Monday night watching it =/ are there episode summaries or anything? lol hell, I wish I could download the show somewhere cuz I don't watch much TV Monday nights..

• 1 month later...
Guest offbeat.

i love this show i didn't get to watch like 3 esp including the finale. ryan sypek is so hot =]

yea, Junior is HOT! the next episode looks intense. :)

Guest cha ni

I LOVE THIS SHOW! CHRIS AND JUNIOR BELONG TOGETHER!!! ANYONE ELSE AGREE? CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE, GOTTA AGREE WITH YOU OFFBEAT, IT DOES LOOK SUPER INTENSE.

Guest spark1ing_diamondz

^i definitely agree, Kris and Junior belong together! i love this show, and Beautiful People. They're both very interesting :D! Whatever happened to the grandpa on the show though? He just suddenly disappeared, permanent fishing trip? So Charlie and the blonde girl (the one Junior was with, forgot her name) aren't going to come back?

Guest cha ni

The actor who played the grandpa, Dennis Weaver, just passed away recently--but I don't think they've mentioned anything about him on the show--or maybe I'm mistaken. I hope Charlie comes back, he's a nice guy and really good for Jean. Rebecca-is that her name? Junior's 'rebound' can go fly for all I care--I just want Junior and Chris to be together!!! Anyway, I missed last night's episode, can anyone fill me in on what happened? I only caught the last 5 minutes, when Dani and Matt broke up and her dad got arrested. What's happening on next week's episode?

• 9 months later...
Guest yoojini

wow, this thread hasn't been updated for a while.^^; i've never watched the show before, but i couldn't resist tonight's season premiere after seeing the previews all day yesterday. anybody else watching it??? i feel SO bad for junior when he came in to tell kris about the truth about kerry. fkadl;fa;dsfdasf. I HATE HIMMMMMMMMMM (kerry)!!!!! :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: why didn't he die?!?!?! why won't dani tell junior and kris the truth about kerry?!!? :wacko: :fury:

justice is served. :D BUT i still feel bad for junior. :(

Guest namillise

Oh god, I hate Wildfire. Despise it. I think the characters are horrible and I get so angry at them every time I see an episode, I can't force myself to keep watching.

• 8 months later...

i just watched seasons 1 & 2 but i haven't finished season 3 yet...

i love junior & kris! though kris annoys me sometimes coz she can never put junior first.

well she's with matt now, which was inevitable because the triangle is one of the show's components but i hope junior & kris will be together in the end when junior can be more mature & kris could truly express her love for him.

i'm wondering why there aren't much fans of wildfire here? i mean it's one of those better teen shows.

• 5 months later...
Guest superficialme

does anyone else still watch this show?

im actually finding it pretty good, especially the tension between kris and junior. i really like the chemistry between this two, way better than the chemistry between kris and matt, and even junior and his fiance

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I only watch it because...

JUNIOR IS LIKE THE HOTTEST MAN IN THE WORLD.

seriously, why is he on an ABC family show?

gosh, he's... so hot.

Archived