[drama 2007] Kid Gang 키드갱

Guest yeohweping

Guest yeohweping

[OCN] Lee Ki Woo, Son Chang Min, Kim Bin Woo, Lee Jong Soo
poste01_top.jpg

Date of airing : 18th of May ( 11 p.m ) Korean time

Day of airing : Friday ( 2 eps back to back)

Actors/actresses : Lee Ki Woo, Son Chang Min, Kim Bin Woo, Lee Jong Soo

Eps : 16

Official site : http://www.onmoviestyle.com/ocn/kidgang/kidgang.html

Preview : http://www.onmoviestyle.com/ocn/kidgang/img/kidgang.wmv

Story : Adapted from the Manhwa of the same name, "Kid Gang" is about the once most powerful crime organization in Korea'Tuesday Gang' who received an assignment to take care of a baby just before their court sentence ends in six months. Son Chang Min plays their leader "Ku Bong" while Lee Jong Soo and Lee Ki Woo plays the gang members "Hong Ku" and "Kal Nal". The drama will be focusing on the trials faced by the gang members who have never taken care of babies before.

kidgang.jpg

200704271150322100_1.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

kidgang.jpg

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babymarzy07

omg!!! this looks so cute. i wonder if it will be subbed. the baby is soo cute. im sure this will a funny one. i have to see this. Lee Ki woo would make a good dad!

Guest ovette

KiWoo looks so cute carrying the baby lol! is this no romance drama?? no female lead at all? :)

Guest JaM

Bin Woo is in this series! I watched her on Jiwhwaza and she's so smart.. if she's showing another side of her, does that mean she's a villian? That picture of Lee Ki Woo carrying the baby is soooooo cute! And Lee Jong Soo! I haven't seen him since Xman. I loved all of his cheesy romantic lines. XD

Guest flyfany89

is that baek seung hyun???

^ Yes, it is!!

I just checked naver because i was unsure hehe

i'm so glad that he's back in a drama

Lee Ki Woo <33 he looks cute carrying the baby

and the baby is so adorable ^^

looking forward to this drama

Guest _ijusswannabeme_

BAEK SUNG HYUN!!!

I am so totally

watching this.

Hot eye candy. ^^

lol.

Guest banana_milk

ooooooooooo, this series looks interesting!

A good casting it seems, except maybe LeeJongSoo. I don't know, he just never really appealed to me, esp. with that "eagle eye" thing he's got going on nowadays. But i'm excited for Baek Sung Hyun and Lee Ki Woo! Whew! Two cuties :P And I've only heard good things about Son Chang Min.

Doesn't the premise of this drama remind you guys of some fanfics?? Well, I guess it's because it's adapted from a comic.

Guest flyfany89

omg!! the baby is so adorable~

the baby has such big eyes

i just want to hug the baby ^^

looking forward to this drama more

Guest katie_l

Hehe. This drama looks so good! Is anyone going to be subbing it? Do you guys know?

I love Lee Ki Woo. And Jong Soo is SO funny. His dangyunhaji clips are hilarious!

P.S. Lee Ki Woo is SO cute in those pictures. LOVE his new hairstyle.

Guest soonjap

Isn't this kind of like "3 Men and a Baby?" kind of premise? But I like Song Chang Min so I'll give it a go!

Archived