[drama 2007] Kid Gang 키드갱

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atel

sounds interesting. thanks for the heads up. :)

:lol: based on the first image, i thought that this was a movie not a tv drama, and more so since OCN channel usually airs movies, well that's how recall it. lol.

Guest wakeywakey

lee ki woo is sooo cute! esp when he's carrying the baby. Lee Jong Soo looks so greasy..heheh lol

Guest Solly

baek sung hyun and lee ki woo are back with a drama!

two hotties in one! weeeeeeeee~ and the little baby boy

is so freaking adorable! kyaaaaaaaaa! xDDDDDDDD

Hehe. This drama looks so good! Is anyone going to be subbing it? Do you guys know?

I love Lee Ki Woo. And Jong Soo is SO funny. His dangyunhaji clips are hilarious!

P.S. Lee Ki Woo is SO cute in those pictures. LOVE his new hairstyle.

Jong Soo is hysterical!! This drama looks so funny ahaha. And that baby is absolutely adorable!!

and to answer your question, WITH S2 will be subbing it...according to what their wiki page says :D

Guest Feelings

baek sung hyun grew up to be one hot young man.

he's going to be a major heartthrob when he gets a little bit older.

he already is for me. ^^

Guest oiro16

that's so cuteeeee...hahaha...i hope this show is good coz it seems like it has the potential to be just plain stupid..but i can't wait!! =D

Guest wonbinlover

This drama just looks too cute. The baby is so adorable. Son Chang Min is a really good actor and Lee Ki Woo is hot.

It said on the front page that it's airing back to back tomorrow?

If so, what is the official days it'll be aired starting next week? Fridays and Saturdays?

Thank you.

i think its a friday drama as in both episodes come out on fridays but i'll recheck.

^ yup i was right. both episodes come out on friday ^_^ and not next week but THIS WEEK. as in TODAY. since it says MAY 18 which is today ^_^

i hope someone can find d/l links for this drama...

Guest superivystar

^yeah me too! i would love to watch this drama since lee ki woo is <3 :wub: and the baby is just too cute! (hopefully, a subbing group will pick it up too! ^_^)

Guest ohayorose

WITH S2 had listed this drama under " POSSIBLE FUTURE PROJECTS"

I hope that they sub it, this drama looks so cute and funny

Episode 1+2 HQ NOW AVAILABLE @ WITHS2CB :)

(episode 2 will be uploaded asap)

Episode 1 looks quite interesting for me (at least I didn't really fast-forward a lot lol), and LKW looks soooooo :wub: with his hair like that at the beginning... haha...

The baby is also so adorable... I can't believe they're using the baby in the midst of all the mafia hehe!

Episode 1 HQ NOW AVAILABLE @ WITHS2CB :)

(episode 2 will be uploaded asap)

Episode 1 looks quite interesting for me (at least I didn't really fast-forward a lot lol), and LKW looks soooooo :wub: with his hair like that at the beginning... haha...

The baby is also so adorable... I can't believe they're using the baby in the midst of all the mafia hehe!

oh my thank you <33 i was wondering about where i could d/l this =]]

anyways excited to watch it~ LKW hehe

Guest bshater1

wow, its already out? doesn't feel like it, so quiet in here. anyway, that baby is insanely cute!

Archived