Experience With Newegg.com

dot1q

Just wanted to share that I did purchase another 8gb of ram from Newegg (was not a rush so was willing to risk the rma since I couldn't find anywhere else to beat the price) and I finally got 4 sticks of good working ram on the first try... I guess the 4th try was the charm.... :)

just wanted to say i ordered a 100' cat-6 cable and got it in the mail yesterday. it works fine. the only other time i've ordered from newegg was fine too.

I'd sue them if they sent me a bad cat-6 cable...haha... Glad you got what you needed Mel... :)

Guest DKYang

As for the RMA process, it's basically the same anywhere. That's the risk you take for buying stuff online.

It's not newegg's fault though for bad sticks. I mean, I don't think anyone would like to open the box only to see that the case/wrapping was already opened for the product and used.

Guest thefunkz

I think Newegg has one of the best service. They ship very fast and have a good RMA service. My recent batch came exactly on the delivery date, but in the past, it came a day earlier.

Guest &teekayy;

Maybe you just have bad luck.

Although I've only got something off of there once,

it was really good. I bought a Canon digi cam from there.

It was new and wasn't defective or anything.

Archived