Gathering Of Asian Celebrities Who Have Plastic Surgery

Guest hotmonkey

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chocolate//

some of this is just speculation. i'm looking at the before&after pictures and some changed, no doubt about it, but i don't believe some of them.

different pose, different makeup and style, and bad picture quality does not equal surgery. =\

Guest Hazy

The jolin one:

Despite the obvious scars in both of her underarms, Jolin has never been shy in wearing sleeveless outfits and showing off her "under arm generosity" for the camera! "I look great and I don't care if people know I got a boob job!"

Wow, how arrogant. They're fake anyway. -_-

Guest alius

Michelle Reis

Before ........................................................... ... After

......jpg

Michelle Reis did not have surgery. She grown into mature beauty, lose weight [lots of weight]. and different pose/makeup/fashion time make her looks better. She is the prettiest hk actress ever w/o surgery cos she's mixed of chinese and palestine...[not sure]

lky364.jpg

lky364348.jpg

Guest lilpinkhearts

Grah I really don't like Dawn Yang.

Sorry, I know no bashing's allowed but this is just my opinion.

She really looks ENTIRELY different, and the fact that she's denying her ethnicity chinese roots is just, appalling, really.

Honestly I don't mind if she had cosmetic surgery, as long as she admitted it.

I mean, I would have been a bit shocked (actually no, she looks plastic) if she admitted it but after that I'd have a better impression of her. That she was courageous enough to admit it in public.

Guest joongie

I never know Dawn had sugery, and yes..

she is no where near a chinese asian look now.

She doesn't look like she belongs to the family with

no resemblance to her sister.

Its sad she is trying to cover up her ethnicity.

Guest precious4e

Michelle Reis did not have surgery. She grown into mature beauty, lose weight [lots of weight]. and different pose/makeup/fashion time make her looks better. She is the prettiest hk actress ever w/o surgery cos she's mixed of chinese and palestine...[not sure]

Agreed....I don't think Michelle did any surgery. I mean...back in the early 90s everyone looked :crazy: compared to now.

To me she just looks like she got skinnier, lighter, and fixed up her make up lol.

Guest hotmonkey

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w156/alius_fan/lky364.jpg

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w156/al...n/lky364348.jpg

from the picture you posted it looks like she did her nose .... look at her before nose .... the tip of her nose looks bigger than it is now ... her nose bridge seems to be higher too

Guest jolie pomme

lol, Hotmonkey..

I think Reis just had her nose photoshopped, is there a candid pic of her? But that Dawn Yang girl, dang theres no denying that..

Guest UNee4Life

I love these plastic surgery threads, I like seeing the before and afters.

of course they have had surgery before and after the before pic, but I think these pictures showed their change the most. I really liked them before and after the surgeries. They looked good before, but now they look like the enhanced version.

U;Nee

uneebeforeafter1rt1.jpguneesoperfectug8.jpg

Mina

minaconcernedrn0.jpgminaconfusedx2ys0.jpg

Jelena Karleusa

jelenatouchtl5.jpgjelenaonbeachde4.jpg

Guest twothree

well, i thought the point of plastic surgery to NOT look like Asian. A majority of Asians have small eyes, so stars get their eyes done, thus, not straying from an "Asian" look. Double eye-lids...i don't think a majority of Whites have one eye-lid like most Asians, so i guess plastic surgery to get away from the stereotypical look.

when people say this or that person got his/her nose done, i'm a bit skeptical because your nose is constantly changing! Your nose is the only thing that keeps on changing/growing.

Guest hotmonkey

well, i thought the point of plastic surgery to NOT look like Asian. A majority of Asians have small eyes, so stars get their eyes done, thus, not straying from an "Asian" look. Double eye-lids...i don't think a majority of Whites have one eye-lid like most Asians, so i guess plastic surgery to get away from the stereotypical look.

when people say this or that person got his/her nose done, i'm a bit skeptical because your nose is constantly changing! Your nose is the only thing that keeps on changing/growing.

that is not true .... if people nose can change naturally constantly then there would be no need for nose surgery ...... and also nose job is the number one demand in the U.S. and probably 2nd in asia after double eye lid surgery

Grah I really don't like Dawn Yang.

Sorry, I know no bashing's allowed but this is just my opinion.

She really looks ENTIRELY different, and the fact that she's denying her ethnicity chinese roots is just, appalling, really.

Honestly I don't mind if she had cosmetic surgery, as long as she admitted it.

I mean, I would have been a bit shocked (actually no, she looks plastic) if she admitted it but after that I'd have a better impression of her. That she was courageous enough to admit it in public.

I agree with your entire post. It's disappointing to see someone completely erase his or her ethnicity. And honestly, I prefer the pre-surgery Dawn Yang in the second picture. Now she just looks completely unnatural, and even a bit scary.

Guest alius

Michelle Reis is natural.

& she is half Portuguese / half Chinese.. Not Palestinian, LOL

hahahaha i knew it start with P, but dont remember which one..thx for correcting me!

btw, for those whos think Reis nose-bridge gone higher becos of surgery, take a 2nd look now at these.......she just losing her baby fat slower than most ppl

mbrg983457.jpg

Guest hotmonkey

^^^^ it still looks like she did her nose to be the tips of her nose is now very pointy compare to before ..... but you don;t have to believe me if you want

Archived