Guest hotmonkey

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hippiehop

I have a chance to be beautiful!!

haha jk

I wouldn't get plastic surgery.

Jolin never admitted to having a boob job though. I was in Taiwan and I heard them interviewing her (they really like to talk about her boobs) and she just says that she massages them. (yeah right <_< the change is too dramatic)

Guest xjuicyy403

LOL jackie had surgery!??!

I DIDNT KNOW THAT

i ROFL at the 30-40 surgeries thing....thats just...O.O

AND dongwan a nose surgery?!?! no way! LOL holy

and the dawn yang pictures..O.O

amazing wat plastic surgery can do

Guest fresh

wow at the dawn yang girl... i see many before and after pics of celebrities, but they still look recognizable

but her wow.. i didnt' surgery surgery can change you that much! how many times did she go through surgery to achieve that look and how much did it cost o_O

Guest justlovely12

no way. dong yawn looks like two completely different ppl O.O but just wait. her face will prolly collapse in 20 years.

Guest Julia

woah

ayumi had 30~40?!?

daaaang ._.

she looks like a doll though =3

buh don`t like almost all asian celebs get the eyelid surgery thingyyy?

Guest miyoko

Whoa, that girl looks like two different people...I wonder how long it would take to recover from that many surgeries.

Guest thyun

i dun understand people...people say, "who cares, it's their life and body," but then limits are created to say that a certain lengths to having plastic surgery is deplorable. who is to say double lid surgery is okay, but changing your whole face isn't?

Guest x_JiEun_x

i have nothing against surgery

if u get it done and you look good after, all the power to you

Guest irene

I am not for plastic surgery from the beginning, have kept my comment on "natural" vs "plastic" for some time and try to "hear" what the other party said.

Dawn yang - however, I don't find her change is all that good, it is very "unnatural looking", honest speaking, I prefer her "original look" better. I hope she will be satisfied & happy with her change ,she won't regret with her decision though.

Michelle Reis - I'm not sure whether she did get a job (she looks much skinnier in her latest pictures), I definitely prefer her previous look with more flesh.

Guest pandoras0nymph

dawn yang has done her eyes (eyelids and surgery to enlarge it)

has surgery to her nose, cheekbones, jaw, lips and boobs

she also has fake eyelashes (eyelash extensions) and wears hazel contacts 24/7

uh and she said she was 'half japanese, half dutch'

then changed this claim to 'half thai, half dutch -_-'

I saw a pic of her with her family

you would swear she's adopted

SHE BROUGHT HERSELF A COMPLETE NEW FACE AND BOOBS

oh she has basically denied having plastic surgery

saying she changed through puberty

aww...thats bull... thru the pic i can see she's wearing thick eye makeup and fake lashes to make her eyes look that BIG.. i dont know why asians like surgeries... asians have unique traits like smooth white complexion like koreans and chinese and japanese... and the cute eyes.... and asians dont look like the get old...

i guess some people are just too addicted to the ANIME-DOLL like face and eyes which is fake, when u get older theyll droop and you'll get ugly anyways...

Guest crazyfrog

dawn yang has done her eyes (eyelids and surgery to enlarge it)

has surgery to her nose, cheekbones, jaw, lips and boobs

she also has fake eyelashes (eyelash extensions) and wears hazel contacts 24/7

uh and she said she was 'half japanese, half dutch'

then changed this claim to 'half thai, half dutch -_-'

I saw a pic of her with her family

you would swear she's adopted

SHE BROUGHT HERSELF A COMPLETE NEW FACE AND BOOBS

oh she has basically denied having plastic surgery

saying she changed through puberty

omg... that's disgusting. i truly feel sorry for her parents. they probably paid for the surgery and now she's denying her ethnicity. i'd be totally heart broken if i were her parents. <_<

it's one thing to buy yourself a whole new face, it's another to deny you had them and even deny your heritage.

some of them already look great..

if i was them, i'd just save money and get surgery when i'm old ... be a hot momma and get young boys XDDD

that dawn yang girl.. WOAH it looks like two different people

haha if only puberty could do that to me ><!

Guest ~Shelly~

Danggggggg! That Dawn Yang girl looks COMPLETELY different. She doesn't even look Asian anymore. I dislike that, especially seeing as she's denying her heritage. I hate it when people deny who they really are; even if they are to get surgery don't go lying about it just admit it. I've nothing against surgery; I say it's your money, do what you want with it. But don't go pretending you haven't because it makes me think less of them. Still I never knew Jackie Chan had surgery! O_O

Or Raymond Lam for that matter. TBH I can't really tell her had surgery because his changes over time were so subtle. Heh.

Guest White Dove

i have nothing against surgery

if u get it done and you look good after, all the power to you

agree. :)

aww...thats bull... thru the pic i can see she's wearing thick eye makeup and fake lashes to make her eyes look that BIG.. i dont know why asians like surgeries... asians have unique traits like smooth white complexion like koreans and chinese and japanese... and the cute eyes.... and asians dont look like the get old...

i guess some people are just too addicted to the ANIME-DOLL like face and eyes which is fake, when u get older theyll droop and you'll get ugly anyways...

Yes VERY POWERFUL puberty. ~_~"

wow at the dawn yang girl... i see many before and after pics of celebrities, but they still look recognizable

but her wow.. i didnt' surgery surgery can change you that much! how many times did she go through surgery to achieve that look and how much did it cost o_O

Yea, i wonder too.

I don't like her look. Her nose looks odd. Like a tube. <_<

Though I don't care about PS in general. Not really my business anyways...and if that makes them happy then so be it.

Just by looking at the BEFORE & AFTER picture of Jolin Tsai's ...

I personally think that she also got her nose done... because if you look closly at the AFTER pictures of her.... her nose tip appear more pointy and sharp then her BEFORE pictures.

Archived