Guest cherries

read up to volume 13

its so exciting

my siblings dont like it much though

they think there's no point to it

but i love the manga

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LuvCartoonz

I've been watching/following Initial D for what seems FOREVER, and still can't get enough. I hate this waiting period between stages. Now that 4th stage is over, hopefully the fifth comes out soon. (I only assume there is a fifth stage because I doubt they'll stop here.)

The soundtrack? One of my favorites. I went and watched MOVE, the band that does most of the soundtracks live at AnimeUSA 2005, and it was just amazing. Got to shake their hands and get their autographs and such. ^_^

Guest Max_4_lyfe

LOLZ

seems like manga artist tend to extend their stories for a long time!

but it'z okay becuz Initial D is great!

• 2 months later...
Guest 86panda

does any one know if the manga books end at 30? or is it much more now?

its actuali 32~! not sure bout 33? hrmz? (o-o))''

Guest ryisakooguy

dang havent watched initial d for a while.

soo whats the end of stage 4? i left off around 18-19. havent saw it since last year...soo i cant really remember.

Guest Max_4_lyfe

dang havent watched initial d for a while.

soo whats the end of stage 4? i left off around 18-19. havent saw it since last year...soo i cant really remember.

you're close to done then ^^

it ends on episode 24^^ after Takumi and Joushima's battle.

• 1 year later...
Guest ninasaurus

haha omg I love Initial D

at first I was hesitant to watch it

but once I got started

I was pretty hooked on it xD

and the game is fun too

I used to play so much that I had

a card but now I have no money and time

it's always funny because whenever a

girl starts playing the game

all the boys are like O__O *shock*

lmao

Guest norain

does any one know if the manga books end at 30? or is it much more now?

i think there are up to volume 34 out currently and the rest are ongoing (raw copies - that's what i have)

I'm about to finish up Initial D First Stage....WOW! Loving every single minute of it!

I hope the 2nd and 3rd stages are just as great.

good luck. i personally did not like 2 and 3, cos i find the girl with the 'papa' hella annoying... stage 1 & 4 are my favs.

It's been awhile since I've watched the anime, but I believe stage 2 is just a movie.

yea i can tell u havnt seen it in a while, coz stage 3 was the movie ^^ (but close enough)

yea i can tell u havnt seen it in a while, coz stage 3 was the movie ^^ (but close enough)

haha yep, just finished watching Stage 2 and I really digged how they ended the series with that last episode. Stage 2 was great. It has been a really long time since I got into an anime series but I'm really glad I decided to watch this.

On to the 3rd Stage!

Guest Laxntiga

I dont watch the anime, but doesn't the main character win everytime? Isn't a bit unrealistic?

I watched a few clips. Correct me if I am wrong, but its bascially the same story line- some guy comes to challenge, drama, self monologues, AE86 wins everytime.

The movie was cool, real life youtube touge videos are cooler.

I dont watch the anime, but doesn't the main character win everytime? Isn't a bit unrealistic?

I watched a few clips. Correct me if I am wrong, but its bascially the same story line- some guy comes to challenge, drama, self monologues, AE86 wins everytime.

The movie was cool, real life youtube touge videos are cooler.

Pretty much. The reason why he wins most of the time is because his opponets are less skilled. Only two drivers really puts him on edge, Bunta and God Hand.

Archived