[MANGA/ANIME] Initial D

Guest Glenn

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest epark1281

^ they will eventually but they're letting the manga progress before they start.

i want to see that mkiv supra and nsx that's in the manga.

wait, are you telling me that there's a supra/nsx battle?

that's sick dude

• 1 year later...
Guest cantthinkofaname

one of my most favorite animes i've ever seen :D

the music are BOMB...MOVE baby! AND! the driving is SLICK!

hahaha can't wait til 5th stage to come out >.<

Guest am747

Initial D music is amazing, and the show is pretty damn good too. They should have a live action movie 2, and make the non-racing scenes a little better this time. The acting was pretty crappy in the first one.

Guest 3deekei

5th stage better come out soon. LOL

I've already read the new scanlations after 4th stage.

So cool ;)

Ryosuke Takahashi FTW

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I don't know if anyone knows this yet, but Initial D stage 5 just got released! well the first episode that is. And boy, they do NOT disappoint! I still sit at the edge of my seat and get chills when I watch this anime. Freaking AMAZING! the music, the cars, the whole thing is just freaking brilliant! 

• 1 month later...
Guest xxkurenaixshixx

5th Stage art is funky looking but I still like it. Though it does make sense since they are all older. Ryosuke i_iI'm liking it and plus Takumi [highlight - spoiler ] has a new love interest that he ACTUALLY like. take a hike Natsuki =p

redcrimson00 said: 5th Stage art is funky looking but I still like it. Though it does make sense since they are all older. Ryosuke i_iI'm liking it and plus Takumi [highlight - spoiler ] has a new love interest that he ACTUALLY like. take a hike Natsuki =p

Archived