[MANGA/ANIME] Initial D

Guest Glenn

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest some-azn-guy

i'm a big fan of this anime. it's great. i kind of miss the comedy factor that was in the first two stages now though. i used to get a good laugh out of Itsuki and Iketani's antics.

:lol:

i just saw the raw's for episode 21 and 22 the other night.

awesome race. but sadly, as usual..it leaves me wanting more..

gotta wait another 2 months to see Takumi's full race :P

i've always assumed that Type-R are Type-Race, which would mean that they have better and faster engines to create a better racing experience... Type-S are regular cars (i think. not too sure on this)...

throughout the years, the model line-up for FD3S(an incomplete list at that):

Type R

Type S

Type R-S

Type RB Bathurst

Type RB S-package

Type RS

Type RZ

Touring X

Spirit-R

all were 4 seater's. with the exclusion of the RZ and Spirit-R.

all were 5speed manual transmission, with the exclusion of the Touring X

the Type R is the base model FD3S.

from base to top, it goes something like this:

R ==> S/R-S/RB ===> RS ===> RZ ===> Spirit-R

(of course, some trims weren't offered in some years, as the FD3S was manufactured sold in Japan for a total of 11years and 2months. production started in dec. 1991 and ceased in march 2002)

north america only receiving the earlier models (series 6) with it's top model being the R1/R2 models which were nothing more than luxurified RZ's. the only market outside japan to have 'officially' imported later models was Australia (series 7). the series 8 was a strictly Japan car, as Mazda had pulled the RX-7 from all foreign markets by the end of 1998.

http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/

Live-Evil released their version of 19-22. Will edit this post when I watch 21-22. Wow they subbed it pretty quick this time.

Spoilers:

The race between Keisuke and Godfoot was awesome. They both use the Gutter Technique! I already know the outcome of Takumi's race cuz I read a summary for it.

Guest x__FL4*

i basically watched the first episode of initial D and i wanna download more but all i hear about is initial D 4th stage and stuff.. so does that mean that it's the 4th season of initial D and they just decided to call it the "4th stage" =P im just wonder cuz i dont wanna download the latest episode by accident and spoil it for myself.

i basically watched the first episode of initial D and i wanna download more but all i hear about is initial D 4th stage and stuff.. so does that mean that it's the 4th season of initial D and they just decided to call it the "4th stage" =P im just wonder cuz i dont wanna download the latest episode by accident and spoil it for myself.

Yes 4th Stage is the 4th season. The one you're watching right now is First Stage. Btw when you get to Third Stage, it's gonna be a movie.

Has anyone watch the live action movie yet? Any good?

Well the movie is good if u didnt watch the anime....but i rekon still good if u watch it anyways.(dun think i mak sense)

Buh u MUST watch if:

1~u into hk or into the star JAY CHOW(chinese guy)

2~U r canto or chinki

3~u r very curious

**there's gonna be a INITIAL D part 2 :lol:

Guest dead-nova

^ I like the movie. It was wicked :lol:

Anyways, I watched the First & Second Stage and heard that Third Stage is a movie.

Does the Third Stage add up into the storyline of Initial D? or can just just skip it and go and watch the Fouth Stage?

^ I like the movie. It was wicked :lol:

Anyways, I watched the First & Second Stage and heard that Third Stage is a movie.

Does the Third Stage add up into the storyline of Initial D? or can just just skip it and go and watch the Fouth Stage?

Yes 3rd Stage is part of the story. In 3rd Stage, Takumi is gonna have a rematch with Kyouichi Sudou(Evo 3 driver). And other stuff happens too...

Some news:

23 and 24 will air on February 18th.

Guest hillz3388

i have no idea which epi im up to now!! probz 20 or something..

cz Initial D dont really have a regualar airing date does it..?

or it just me being weird..?!

cz itz like alwayz announcing it @ the very moment...! >.<

so i can never find out!!

i have no idea which epi im up to now!! probz 20 or something..

cz Initial D dont really have a regualar airing date does it..?

or it just me being weird..?!

cz itz like alwayz announcing it @ the very moment...! >.<

so i can never find out!!

New episodes are aired every 2 months.

Guest dead-nova

Yes 3rd Stage is part of the story. In 3rd Stage, Takumi is gonna have a rematch with Kyouichi Sudou(Evo 3 driver). And other stuff happens too...

oh ok then guess i'll hafta get it somehow then =P thanx!

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

i need to practice playing more. on version 3, i only have 2 full tuned cars, and both are 4WD. i need to practice with FR layout. -.-

so far, i've seen up to ep 15 of stage 4. i know what happens in the future ep about takumi and the evo guy, so i'm a little hesitent to see that.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i love the anime!! i never read the manga though....anyways...

i also love watching the live action in chinease and japanese so funny

Archived