[drama 2001] Life Is Beautiful 인생은 아름다워

ling99905

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charmsea

im so happy that i found jiwon sshi older drama...im such a huge fan of hers, she really finds a good chemistry with her leading men even before...a lot of thanks to the uploader! ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

hi all....

m very much new to korean shows and just started watching it few weeks ago. but still in few weeks i have watched many of Kim Rae Won's show like Love Story in Harvard, My Love Patzzi, Attic Cat, Gourmet, Snowman and now Thousand Days of Promise.

I'd like to watch this life is beautiful show also but could not find any site where I can get the online videos, can anyone tell me where can I watch it.

Thanks in advance.

btw my name is sadhli and m from india.looking forward to making new frnds here.

hi all....

m very much new to korean shows and just started watching it few weeks ago. but still in few weeks i have watched many of Kim Rae Won's show like Love Story in Harvard, My Love Patzzi, Attic Cat, Gourmet, Snowman and now Thousand Days of Promise.

I'd like to watch this life is beautiful show also but could not find any site where I can get the online videos, can anyone tell me where can I watch it.

Thanks in advance.

btw my name is sadhli and m from india.looking forward to making new frnds here.

check out mysoju

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived