Lee Seung Gi (이승기) Upcoming drama Vagabond

melleri

• Replies 29.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aircastles

^Try the clubbox that was mentioned in the previous pages.

This thread seems quiet, we need more excitement. XD

Guest queena

omgosh...i had a dream about seung gi!! hahahah... it was sooo funny... we were like... playing a team water fighting game like capture the flag... or something and he slid down a big hill... and i was like ok... me too!! (since i like him) so we were chillin on the side of the hill and getting a tan!!!!

just thought i would share... hahaha im so weird..

Guest I <3 SUNGMIN

wait are there links that are NOT clubbox?

gosh i love leeseungki a lot now

after his new album

Guest jennxxness

what?? 1987?? no way. I thought he was born 1984 or something.

He's cute in Nonstop 5 =D I can't really say I liked much of his music. but I'm still his fan =)

Guest bloopy_babo

I aM SO GOING TO THE HOLLYWOOD BOWL!! JUST SAW NEWS ON HOLLYWOOD BOWL THREAD!! LEE SEUNG GI AND EPIK HIGH. .. i think imma die happy when i go.

Guest yuppieguppy

I aM SO GOING TO THE HOLLYWOOD BOWL!! JUST SAW NEWS ON HOLLYWOOD BOWL THREAD!! LEE SEUNG GI AND EPIK HIGH. .. i think imma die happy when i go.

im excited for lee seung gi and epik high too!!

oooh...this is sooooooooo cool that lee seung gi is coming to cali.

gotta stake out in k-town to find this cutie. haha just kidding.

but im really excited that he's going.

my friends and i have pool and garden seats on reserve.

we can't take any chances you know. =]

can't wait to watch the new drama w/ seung gi.

has anyone seen it yet??

Guest Orange boogaloo

WAUGHH.

I wanna go to Hollywood bowl! It'll be perfect since school would have just ended!

But on the other note, SeungGi is a cute dancer :D

Guest ponkie

Wah, he's younger than me, and here I thought he was older, such a pity crush. He is cute though, especially when he smiles, make you wanna turn into gloo.

I love his little dance and does he really like Chae Yeon or does he have to act like that on XMAN, since KJK left for the army, and they need a replacement?

Guest aircastles

I am so going to the Hollywood Bowl this year. Epik High, SS501 AND Lee Seunggi are all coming. How can I miss this??

lost_kim, thanks for those caps...he looks cute as usual!!

wait are there links that are NOT clubbox?

gosh i love leeseungki a lot now

after his new album

^Hmm, I don't think so...maybe you can ask that person through PM and ask if they can upload it through ysi?

Wah, he's younger than me, and here I thought he was older, such a pity crush. He is cute though, especially when he smiles, make you wanna turn into gloo.

I love his little dance and does he really like Chae Yeon or does he have to act like that on XMAN, since KJK left for the army, and they need a replacement?

^I know!! He looks so much older than his age.

Most "romance" stuff through X-Man are all scripted. The stars have all these "romances" that are all directed by the producers and directors. So most likely he's just acting like that because the director/producer is telling him to do that. Just because they need a replacement.

just stopped in and... whoa i didnt know he was that young.....

^He's the same age as most of the SS501 members... XD

Guest loving_D

awww seung gi fans, if you get the chance, go download today's inkigayo. he won the mutizen award and im pretty sure he was crying. sweet boy.

Guest nonwinky

OMG HE WON?! YAAAYYY I'M SO HAPPY FOR HIMMM!!! i was really really hoping that he'd win with this album cuz lots of ppl seem to love it

Guest kittywan

he's going to Hollywood Bowl? waaaaaah, how come i don't live in States T______T

i still haven't watched the 1st eppie of his drama. waiting for MQs to be out if they ever will.

Can't wait to see him in it ^___^

lost_kim, thank you for caps!! <333

Guest yongieee

AHHHHH

i am SOOOO OBSESSED WITH HIS SECOND ALBUM

its sooo good

i loveeee his voice!!!

shoot...i love HIM

i am SOO HAPPY that he finally got to be with chae yeon

hehehehehehe

Guest prettyfaze10

hehe i love lee seung ki!!!!

anyways...can someone help me!? i have been looking everywhere to download lee seung ki's album but can find it...

Archived