People Magazine 100 Most Beautiful People In The World

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest leix_

I wonder what pic they'd choose for him.. please Lord let it be the short hair/blonde streaks/I'm Coming cover style. You know, the ones where he looks hella fierce as if he's glaring at you and all but you still wanna hug him that kind of fierce.. but I'm okay with any picture..

Im hoping for that one, too. I just love that look. so manly.

well, im not actually okay with all his pictures . LOL so I hope People got one of the morebeatiful picturs. hehe.

Guest Often Blank

from 50 to 100 people people now? I had no idea. The first and last issue of the list I brought was in the late 90's. Bi? Good for him, must be an honor. Especially if he makes it back another year! lol It's probably because he's the most well-know Asian though...internationally. :ph34r: I remember articles in the English newspaper about him. He wouldn't be my pick but he's a logical one. Whatever, at least he's Asian. *runs far away

Archived