People Magazine 100 Most Beautiful People In The World

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NappY

whao O.O !!

No offence!! but ><'' I've never expected anyone to say that he's beautiful

To me,, it's 'cool' suits him more or something like that becos he's kinda manly to me O_o

Guest stephypham

Congrats Bi ! *[; Bi always makes me proud.

He's beaaaaautiful. i`m gonna get a copy on

Friday too. i`m so curious which picture they`ll

put of him. <3 he`s such a good person to represent

Korea & Asia [:

Guest ctharyar

IF I'M NOT WRONG, RAIN IS THE FIRST TO DO/BE SELECTED FOR ALMOST EVERYTHING.

RAIN !!! PRIDE OF ASIA!!!!!

*smiling ear to ear* *proud*

J. lee: thanks for making this thread.... :)

Phone interview after Baeksang awards

translation credits:eeyore_08@Rain thread soompi

After receiving the best actor award in yesterday Baeksang Award, Rain was busy receiving blessing/well wishes hence he didn't get to sleep til very late at night. He was not feeling very well but had taken some medicine after visiting the hospital. With the change in weather, he also develop some allergies.

With the waves of good news, Rain still sound very excited. Rain was also selected as one of People Magazine 100 Most beautiful People

In a telephone interview he said "This is like a dream, I feel really honoured and happy. In US these kind of publicity is very important, american are also very interested in korean trends hence this would be a great help for future activities

Content of Rain interview :

Qn : What are your feeling on being selected as one of People Magazine 100 Most beautiful People

Rain: I am extremely honoured to be selected, I feel that there is a lot of opportunites coming up. I didn't do much publicity or have movies showing in the US, hence to be recognised by People Magazine is really a great help to my future activities. My feeling is half luck and half effort.

This is really like a dream, my staff are very happy and this is only possible with their help & support. This is the biggest event that is happening to me this year.

Qn : You did an interview with People in March, what is the content

Rain: When I did the interview, the selection process was still on-going. People mag said that they are also doing pre-interviews with 1000+ people. If you are selected you will then appear in the mag. The interesting part is that when I did the interview with Time mag (last year) the interview had a lot of qns on society, political issues but this time around (People mag) it was really cool, the qn was mainly about myself. 60% of the qns were regarding my preparation on entering the US market as an Asian artist. Appearances qns was abt 40% ...where I do my exercise, do I have pimples/scars on my face, did I do facial etc. Perhaps due to the content (beautiful ppl) they were more concerned abt appearance (Rain ^ ^ smile)

Qn : You are selected together with Wentworth Miller from Prison break as the First Time Beauties 2007'

Rain: I saw a few episodes, it is good but due to my work schedule I am unable to finish it.

Qn : Last year u were selected as one of Time Mag Most Influential People of the Year. This year u are also selected and before the actual announcement you have already top the polls.

Rain:I heard (during last selection) that there examples of political leaders, revolutionary being selected twice however they tends to select new faces when it comes to artists, actors.

I can still attend this year party (if I want) however it will be more honorable if I were to get an invitation

Qn What do u think u had grow when u were doing the world tour

Rain:Do not give up and you have to take the hard knocks, that is the spirit. If you still cannot make it, there is no choice however since u have given 100% effort you shd be able to accept the failure. Only with challenges can you be successful. When we did the arrangement for the world tours we were worried that we may not be able to build large-scale stage like the american pop stars. Transportation of the equipment is also very expensive. Michael Jackson can transport equipment using bus and crosses the US.

I also feel the cultural differences, eg malaysian females wearing the scarves are not allowed to scream. I heard that they will cut off the electricity if I did not observe these regulations however I am happy to be able to complete the tour

Qn :"You won the best actor award for your movie I'm a Cyborg but its ok"

Rain : It is my dream to be able to win the best actor award in my maiden effort. This award is an a acknowlegement of my effort to move in another direction. After the award ceremony, I celebrated with Director Park janwook and I also received an congrat note from Song kang ho

Qn :I heard that u received an invitation to Spain from LV.

Rain:I am invited to the world yacht match which is conducted in Spain. I am not too sure however I heard that 艾什顿·åº“奇 (sorry not too sure who they are) are also on the invite list

Qn : Including plans to entry the US market, what are your other future plans

Rain: I have already completed the tour by almost 50% hence my plan is to finish up the rest of asia + US. I hope to give good news to everyone soon, pls continue give me yr support.

Archived