RONDO 輪舞曲 (drama)

Guest dadedum

From the News Thread:

Sad how CJW and Takenouchi can only comment on each other's physical beauty. Just goes to show how unconvincing these pan-Asian collabs are especially when romance is involved. :mellow:

~ ouch! they just met each other at the press conference. they haven't spend time acting together yet. besides it's good to be diplomatic too.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the photoshoot links :)

i can't help but notice yutaka T_T it's been a while since seeing him in a major production.

hope the drama goes well and protrays both korea's and japan's culture well.

Guest apple red

I love choi ji woo!, i hope this drama doesn't turn bad just like the remake of 101 proposal.

I dont think so..

this drama's script is original ... at least that what i heard up till now, while every remake usually turn bad because they always trying hard to surpassed the original story

Guest apple red

I love choi ji woo!, i hope this drama doesn't turn bad just like the remake of 101 proposal.

I dont think so..

this drama's script is original ... at least that what i heard up till now, while every remake usually turn bad because they always trying hard to surpassed the original story

Guest Beary Bear

Taken from Choi Ji-Woo thread (thanks to Hyc)

Repost update of drama "Rondo" from bhjwlove.com

Credit to Ping for the chinese translation

Source ~ http://www.nishinippon.co.jp/media/news/ne...ay/news002.html

30jiu.jpg

29日至30日凌晨, 智友在福岡市的市營地鐵藤崎站進行電視劇攝影

在末班電車停止後的月台進行拍攝,市交通局職員也被作為臨時演員“演出”了

圖中另外一女演員是李貞賢

Briefly translated

From 29th to 30th dawn, Jiwoo was shooting her drama at the Fukuoka city subway station.

The photographing was done at the platform after the last train stopped. The city traffic department staff members were also roped in as temporary actors to take part in the filming.

The other actress in the picture is Lee Jun Hun.

Guest dadedum

I dont think so..

apple red, do you have more information on what this story about? i only know that yutaka is a detective and cjw is a restauranteur. i wonder what roles that other cast like shin hyun joon, kimura yoshino, hayami mokomichi are playing.

Guest haneul love

wow another interesting drama~! i can't wait to watch this :]

Choi Ji Woo.. she's pretty no matter how old she gets lol. But PLEASE no more crying TT___TT i can't stand her crying it's so annoyinggggg.

Guest apple red

apple red, do you have more information on what this story about? i only know that yutaka is a detective and cjw is a restauranteur. i wonder what roles that other cast like shin hyun joon, kimura yoshino, hayami mokomichi are playing.

I am sorry i dont have enough information about this drama :lol: .

I know not less than you know...that Jiwoo have secret about her live and so is Yutaka. Yutaka's parents was killed or something like that..and perhaps Jiwoo's role related or at least know about the murder. that's all.

Hanuel love

there'll be less crying scene in this drama..but surely will be there any crying scene. Because even you can see Kim Hanuel crying at comedy movies "My Tutor Friends"

I didnt even know there was Heaven's coin 3...

i need to update my knowledge about Japanese dorama :lol:

there is no HEAVEN'S COIN 3 .... only 1 and 2 ... and the latest 'NEW HEAVEN'S COIN' ...

and Yeah ... i can't wait to watch this show ... i heard that they make JW to have a sad look(crying) for shooting poster for the drama ...

Guest apple red

there is no HEAVEN'S COIN 3 .... only 1 and 2 ... and the latest 'NEW HEAVEN'S COIN' ...

and Yeah ... i can't wait to watch this show ... i heard that they make JW to have a sad look(crying) for shooting poster for the drama ...

thanks for corrected me ;)

I saw your signature described your admiration to Japanese dorama....

Guest Beary Bear

VOD of the news below (includes an NG shot) Choi Ji-Woo films with Lee Jung-Hyun

:lol::lol::lol:

Repost update of drama "Rondo" from bhjwlove.com

Credit to Ping for the chinese translation

Source ~ http://www.nishinippon.co.jp/media/news/ne...ay/news002.html

30jiu.jpg

29日至30日凌晨, 智友在福岡市的市營地鐵藤崎站進行電視劇攝影

在末班電車停止後的月台進行拍攝,市交通局職員也被作為臨時演員“演出”了

圖中另外一女演員是李貞賢

Briefly translated

From 29th to 30th dawn, Jiwoo was shooting her drama at the Fukuoka city subway station.

The photographing was done at the platform after the last train stopped. The city traffic department staff members were also roped in as temporary actors to take part in the filming.

The other actress in the picture is Lee Jun Hun.

Extracted from Starjiwoo

Original Source from TBS Japan "Rondo" website

rondo-1.jpg

rondo-2.jpg

rondo-3.jpg

rondo-4.jpg

Guest dadedum

^ Thanks Beary Bear! Some more pics from the Rondo site:

rondo1.jpg

rondo2.jpg

rondo3.jpg

Looks like an intensely suspenseful drama, can't wait! Most Japanese dramas that I watched didn't have a prominent love triangle or an 'evil' third wheel, I wonder if this will be different. The scriptrwriter 渡邉睦月 wrote Taiyo no Kisetsu 太陽の季節 in 2002 starring Takizawa Hideaki, that drama was quite dark as well.

Guest dadedum

Cover of TBS' winter edition magazine, available for sale in Japan starting from Dec 26:

hyoushi.jpg

Contents:

• 日曜劇場 『輪舞曲』-ロンド-

竹野内 豊とチェ・ジウ、日韓二大スターが壮大なスケールの作品に登場!二人からドラマへの思いを聞く。

• 木曜21時 『白夜行

東野圭吾の名作を「セカチュー」のゴールデンコンビと豪華キャストで丁寧に描いていく。山田孝之と綾瀬はるかのふたりが抱負を語る。

• 木曜22時 『ガチバカ!

高橋克典が初の教師役に!生徒役にはNEWSの手越祐也と増田貴久が決定。バカがつくほど一本気な先生が生徒にガチンコ勝負を挑む痛快学園ドラマ。

etc etc

TBS' lineup for January seems quite strong... :D

Guest crazyMuka

Thanks for all the updates, pics so far, dadedum and Beary Bear. This is one of the most anticipated Jdramas for me in the next season. I like suspenseful dramas, I've not really watch a thriller Jdrama yet, but I've at least seen "Taiyou no Kisetsu". What can I say about it... It's a pretty dark drama, but the plot isn't that intriguing, imo. The plot is pretty dull in some sense. I just hope that, the scriptwriter would come up with something intriguing enough to pull viewers in. Some of the collaborations like this in the past didn't have a very successful result. I hope this time, it'll be different. Also, I don't mind seeing evil people and love triangle, as long as it does not move like Kdrama, I'm fine :D.

Guest dadedum

I like suspenseful dramas... I just hope that, the scriptwriter would come up with something intriguing enough to pull viewers in. Some of the collaborations like this in the past didn't have a very successful result. I hope this time, it'll be different. Also, I don't mind seeing evil people and love triangle, as long as it does not move like Kdrama, I'm fine :D.

Have you seen Yutaka's "Ice World"? That's one of my favorites, loved the Diamond Dust song too. I'm with you on these pan-asian collaborations, they don't seem to have worked out too well so far. I posted this on another forum in relation to movies:

...I haven't seen one movie that convinced me the characters had chemistry. I mean hypothetically how could someone who only understands Cantonese get into a heated conversation with another who speaks only Korean? (It's a bit different with Cantonese and Mandarin because the 2 are similar... As a native Cantonese speaker, I've always wondered whether it's just an issue with me and not anybody else, because I guess it doesn't really matter for those who rely on subtitles...) It's ridiculous in theory, but seems to be the trend these days as companies are looking for ways to finance and distribute their films outside of their countries. A lot of them are casted for the sake of generating a gimmick rather than actually fitting for the role. Suspension of disbelief only works when the actors are well-crafted, and it takes a great actor to communicate with eyes and body language and there just aren't that many who're capable of doing so.

blah blah blah, yes I'm very long-winded. :D Hopefully Rondo will prove to be an exception. x-fingers.

Archived