RONDO 輪舞曲 (drama)

Guest dadedum

Guest apple red

^ Thanks Beary Bear! Some more pics from the Rondo site:

rondo1.jpg

rondo2.jpg

rondo3.jpg

Looks like an intensely suspenseful drama, can't wait! Most Japanese dramas that I watched didn't have a prominent love triangle or an 'evil' third wheel, I wonder if this will be different. The scriptrwriter 渡邉睦月 wrote Taiyo no Kisetsu 太陽の季節 in 2002 starring Takizawa Hideaki, that drama was quite dark as well.

I love dark drama..full intriguing's character, without evil third wheel..without exposed love triangle and mysterious character..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Wow, SHJ with CJW again. I love SHJ so much... :lol: Love to see them collaboration again. Can't wait for the drama. Any vod feat. SHJ?

Guest apple red

Wow, SHJ with CJW again. I love SHJ so much... :lol: Love to see them collaboration again. Can't wait for the drama. Any vod feat. SHJ?

He's not filmed his part yet.

Guest crazyMuka

it's funny because without CJW in this drama, I doubt that we would get to anticipate a Jdrama even before it airs, and pics and info would be even less available to the majority of us :). Thanks BearyBear for the update.

Cover of TBS' winter edition magazine, available for sale in Japan starting from Dec 26:

hyoushi.jpg

that's one heck of a cover. uber nice B)

anyone know how tall choi jiwoo is and yutaka is?

i didn't think there'd be that much of a height difference between the two, but this cover makes it looks like it's more. or is it yutaka's hair :lol::lol: :lol:

Guest apple red

that's one heck of a cover. uber nice B)

anyone know how tall choi jiwoo is and yutaka is?

i didn't think there'd be that much of a height difference between the two, but this cover makes it looks like it's more. or is it yutaka's hair :lol::lol: :lol:

CJW is 174 cm and Yutaka 178 cm

I dont know how feet since i rare count my height with feet.. :lol:

Guest crazyMuka

CJW would be around 5'8 and Yutaka 5'9, I believe. He can look taller if he wore like higher heels, hehe... I've heard ppl did that when they filmed Winter Sonata with CJW and the other guy, lol.

Guest apple red

CJW would be around 5'8 and Yutaka 5'9, I believe. He can look taller if he wore like higher heels, hehe... I've heard ppl did that when they filmed Winter Sonata with CJW and the other guy, lol.

yup..they did to PYH who's around 5'9 as well

And they did to LBH who's even shorter than that...i think LBH and CJW almost the same tall

^ oh, i see now :lol: :lol: never knew that about winter sonata.

thanks for the height info peepz. :)

yutaka must be on some sorta platform or it could be the angle of the shot.

Guest Beary Bear

Repost from Choi Ji-Woo thread

:wub:

Photo credit ~ TBS Rondo website

** I added my own dialogue **

01.jpg

Yippie, I get to go visit my favorite pet shop today!!

02.jpg

Now, I've taken two packets of biscuits....let's see, what else?

03.jpg

Oopss....forgot some meaty nutrients for my doggy....la...la...la29_4_21.gif29_4_21.gif29_4_21.gif

04.jpg

Hhmmmm......what's that?

05.jpg

Ah...I forgot my wallet.....darn, have to put the stuff back.....

06.jpg

Should I borrow some money from the cutie with the goatee?

:lol::lol::lol:

TBS Rondo Report # 05 - Choi Ji-Woo's filming

11月26日(土) はれ時々くもり

チェ・ジウさんがクランクインしました。 この日、午前中にスポット撮影が行われ、本編インは午後のロケ!!

「本日、チェ・ジウさんがクランクインです!よろしくお願いしま~す」とスタッフの声に、満面の笑みのチェ・ジウさん。

1stカットは、ペットショップ(実際のペットショップをお借りしました)で買い物をするシーン。 撮影前、ペットショップにいる犬をジーっと見つめるジウさん。ショーウインドーに軽く手を触れると犬が近寄ってきて、ジウさんの周りに穏やかな空気が流れている。撮影が始まると、動作について平野監督やスタッフにジャスチャー(もちろん、通訳さんもいます)を加えて確認している姿も見られました。初めての日本での撮影に少し緊張気味?のジウさんでしたが、演技になると真剣そのもの。しかし、撮影の合間は笑いの耐えない明るい現場でしたよ。

余談ですが、撮影の合間といえば…。 ジウさんは、スタイリストさん・メイクさん・日本語が堪能なマネージャーさんたちと“日本の雑誌”を熱心に見ていました。マネージャーさんが「これは○○と書いていて…」などと翻訳されていて、ジウさんは日本の物に興味津々のご様子。竹野内さんが来日会見でおっしゃっていたように、ジウさんには日本の色々な物をみていただきたいなぁと思ったWEBスタッフCでした。

** 追伸 **

この日、共演したベッキーさんは「お会いできてうれしいです。この前の顔合わせのときはスケジュールが合わなくて…」と、ジウさんに日本語で挨拶している姿を目撃!ジウさんはニコニコ笑顔でお辞儀をしていました。言葉が通じなくても、心では通じる瞬間がある!と思いませんか?

Translations by Beary Bear

November 26, 2005

Choi Ji-Woo began filming her first scene in Rondo today. Preparations for today's shoot had begun in the morning, and she started filming outdoor scenes in the afternoon.

Choi Ji-Woo smiled and greeted all staff with "appreciate your guidance".

Today's scene was filmed in a pet shop which we rented, and she was rather distracted with the doggies/puppies in the dog, while attracting their attention by playfully placing her hand against the glass. 16_2_102.gif

A calm aura seemed to surround Choi Ji-Woo.

Cameraman and director acknowledged start of filming. Choi Ji-Woo felt slightly nervous at her first scene. But when she flexed her acting skills, the set was filled with sounds of joy and laughter.

During her break, Ms. Ji-Woo glanced at a magazine with her stylist, and manager, who explained the contents of the magazine. Ms Ji-Woo seemed fascinated. Mr Takenouchi had said in an earlier interview (note: the press conference to announce Ji-Woo's arrival on 18 Nov 2005) that he hopes that Ms Ji-Woo will be able to enjoy the sights and sounds of Japan.

** side note **

One of their co-stars, Becky said that she was glad to meet Ms Ji-Woo today. There was a chance encounter previously but that was it. Becky greeted Ms Ji-Woo in Japanese, in which Ms Ji-Woo smiled and nodded. Actions speak louder than words, don't you think?

Guest Beary Bear

Repost from Choi Ji-Woo thread :)

Source ~ http://www.tbs.co.jp/rondo2006/index-j.html

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Finally, the AP of Rondo has spoken out in defense of Choi Ji-Woo, who has been plagued by groundless rumors lately on her reluctance to appear in programs, events and making unreasonable demands.

Briefly, the AP of Rondo chided the Japanese magazine which started the rumor (of Ji-Woo's prima-donna behavior etc) , and it snowballed into those reports you've read recently.....and explained the hard work that Ji-Woo and the cast have been putting into this drama to ensure that it can broadcast on time, even to the extent to forgoing their rest time.

Ji-Woo has also displayed great professionalism, by repeating and practicing the violin so that it looks realistic on TV. (AP also said Ji-Woo looks beautiful playing the violin) :lol:

The AP praised her attitude and said she is as professional as Mr Takenouchi Yutaka and Mr Kimura Takuya.

And the rumors about stopping production of Rondo are baseless.

Sorry, I do not have time to read and translate all.....I will try to do it later. I thought all of you might be interested in reading this section.

Here's to you, silly tabloid news 10_1_117.gif

12月11日(日)

いやあ。ジウ姫、ついに・・・

ジウ姫、ついに、金スマに・・・

おはようございます。

植田でございます。

いやあ、ついに、本日、金スマにジウ姫、無事、降臨しますた。

体調不良で、涙の強制入院から、幾月。

とにかく、果たせなかった約束を果たしたいと・・・

忙しいロケの合間を縫って、金スマについに、ジウ姫が、駆けつけることが出来ました。

放送は、年末進行もあって、1月13日放送なのですが、

赤坂のスタジオには、品川のロケ地から、駆けつけて、殆どそのまんま、スタジオ入り。

文字通り、駆けつけたのです。

実は来日してから、引っ越したり、

撮影用の衣装の準備だったり、

バイオリンのレッスンだったりと、

ジウさんは、まったく休みがないのです。

彼女の疲労はピークに達していて、

カメラが回っていないところでは、

歩くのもつらい様子なのですが、

本番では、そんなことを感じさせないように一生懸命に、

みなさんの質問に答えている姿が、

僕らにとっては、本当に、痛々しく、

それでも、そのことを悟らせないようにして

明るく話している姿が、

ジウ姫らしいなあ、と、本当にジーンとしました。

ジウさんは、本当に義理堅い人なのです。

差しいれがあったら、

その差し入れの人にわざわざ挨拶にいかれるし、

ロケ先で、人がいっぱい集まってくださると、

寒くないのかしら、とか、

ご挨拶したほうかいいのかしら、

と、いつも、僕たちに聞かれるのですが、

もし、パニックになったら、逆にみなさんにご迷惑をかけるので・・・

と僕らの判断で、

裏道に回っていただいたりしています。

もちろん、一般のみなさんも、

殆どの方は、マナーを守ってくださるので、

いつか、ご挨拶させていただくこともあるとは思うのですが、

いましばらくは、様子をみながら・・・と思っていますので。

本当にごめんなさい。

ジウさんが、一話でバイオリンを弾くシーンがあって、

その様子は本当に美しかったのですが、

実は、その練習は過酷を極めました。

バイオリンは、アゴで、支えて演奏するものらしいです。

慣れると、キレイにバランスを取れるものらしいのですが、

初心者にとっては、簡単なことではありませんから相当な力が必要なのです。

バイオリンと接する彼女のあごの部分は、青く腫れ上がり、

僕たちの知らないところで、

ずっと、この作品のためにずっと練習されていたのが伺えます。

実は、ジウさんも、竹野内君も、

「私は努力しているんだ」

ということを、絶対にアピールしない人なのです。

木村拓哉さんもそういう人なのですが、

プロ意識とは、そういうものなんでしょうね。

マネージャーさんに聞くと、

毎日、殆ど、寝てないんですよ。

二人とも。

でも、現場では、絶対に、そんなそぶりをしないのです。

スタッフの殆どは、まったく気付いてなくて、

とにかく、いいものを視聴者に届けるんだって頑張ってしまうのですが、

結果的に過酷な撮影を強いてしまっているのは事実なんですね。

ジウさんのマネージャーのヨンギさんが

本当に心配して、少しでも、ジウさんに負担のないように・・

と、常に、森パパとスケジュールの調整をしつつ、

それでも、ドラマのスタッフに迷惑かけてはいけない、

とにかく、現場優先、とジウ姫のプロ意識を大切にして、

時には、鼓舞しながら現場に笑顔で入るようにしてくださっている姿を見ると、

本当に胸が一杯になります。

心無い週刊誌やタブロイド紙が、自分たちの「金儲け」のためだけに、

事実無根のことを書き飛ばしたりしてますが、

編集者の「品性」を問いたいです・・・

同じ日本人として恥ずかしいこと、この上ないです。

取材をちゃんとせず、

いいかげんな風聞で、あの人たちは、本当のことのように記事を書いているのです。

嘘つき にジャーナリズムを標榜して欲しくないですよ。

しかも、他のページでは正義面してて・・・。

どの雑誌とは言いませんが。

現場は、本当にギリギリのところでやっているのです。

寝る時間もなくてやっているから、

他の番組に出すのは、無理だと僕が判断しているのに、

ジウさんが叩かれるのはとても悔しいです。

本当に悔しいですよ。

ジウさん始め、マネージャーのヨンギさんや、スタイリスト、メイクさんたちの

「チームジウ」は、スタッフにもとても、愛されています。

「チームジウ」はジウさんが番組でベストを尽くすために

一生懸命に頑張ってくれています。

彼女のお付き、ということではないんですね。

番組にベストを尽くすために、という意識が、チームジウの人には感じられて・・・

異国の地で心細いこともいっぱいあるだろうに

みんなで、協力し合って、ストレスをごまかしごまかし、乗り切っているのです。

「おまいら」

みなさんには、ちゃんとわかって欲しいし

わかってくれると信じています。

だから、このドラマがなくなることは絶対にないです。

ジウさんが、どれだけ、日本の視聴者のために、心を砕き、

どれだけ無理しながら、頑張っているか。

もとネタわかんないけど、

「チリ友達」って、どこの誰が書いてるかしらないけど、

日本語めちゃめちゃだし、タイトル自体まちがってるよ。

って誰に言ってるんだか・・・

冷静さを欠いているけど、気持ちの赴くまま、

今日は書きました。

皆さんだけでいいから、番組のキャストの努力の真実をわかって欲しい。

マジレス頼む。

あと、僕は、植田と呼ばれようが、植Pと呼ばれようが、なんでも、結構です。

みなさんで、決めてください。

ちなみに、小学生の時のあだ名は、植公、おっさん(小さい頃からおっさんくさかったんですよ)中高はダルマ、浪人大学時代は、ロンゲだったので、「長州」

AD時代は「うまのすけ」でした。

植Pの名付け親はジューンブライドでご一緒した財前さんと沙耶さんです。

自分では、植Pと気さくに呼ばれるのがいいかな。

年下のスタッフにも、植田さんと呼ばれるより、

植田か、植Pと呼ばれたほうが、ぶっちゃけた意見交換できるので。

輪舞男、と呼んでもらうのも、いいかも。

あと、石丸Pも、なぜか、輪舞曲のスレ見てるみたいなんで・・

一応。

ネタついでに、久しぶりに交遊録自慢するかな。

庵野さんと、近いうち、しばらくぶりに飲みに行きまうす。

具体的に仕事の話ではないのですが、

尊敬できる人と飲みにいけるのは本当に幸せです。

あと、堤監督からは

ネタメールが、三日にいっぺんずつ、来ます。

毎回、わらかされるのが、悔しい。

というわけで、某サイトのみなさんの突っ込みスレ、楽しみにしています。

脚本渡邉睦月さんも、見てるから。

Guest crazyMuka

haha, I had a fun time reading your little comments for those pics, esp. that line about 'borrowing money from the cutie with the goatee?', lol. Honestly, the only drama I watched of him when he didn't have that goatee is Heaven's coin, hehe... He's cute with it though XD.

Seems like the newspapers do have some nasty rumours, but I'm glad it got cleared up for CJW. By any chance, anyone has any news about Yutaka or any other actor working in this drama?

Guest dadedum

^ Unfortunately I can't read Japanese and don't have access to any English or Chinese news sources about the drama or Yutaka, but here're some pics of the other casts. :D

Hayami Mokomichi

mokomichi.jpg

Kimura Yoshino

kimura.jpg

Shin Hyun Joon

SHJ.jpg

Ichikawa Yui (is this really her, she looks different from Kiken na aneki.. ;))

yui.jpg

Guest crazyMuka

^^ wah, Moco looks HOT!! And yes, that's Ichikawa Yui in the picture you posted. I still remember her face from H2 :D. Thanks for the pics!!

Guest apple red

^ Unfortunately I can't read Japanese and don't have access to any English or Chinese news sources about the drama or Yutaka, but here're some pics of the other casts. :D

Hayami Mokomichi

mokomichi.jpg

Kimura Yoshino

kimura.jpg

Shin Hyun Joon

SHJ.jpg

Ichikawa Yui (is this really her, she looks different from Kiken na aneki.. ;))

yui.jpg

thanks for the cast of list

they surely looks cute and hawt B)

Crazymuka

rumour always updated everytime Jiwoo started a new project..no wonder though..perhaps so many people wanted to be her ;)

Guest dramalover

Repost from Choi Ji-Woo thread :)

Source ~ http://www.tbs.co.jp/rondo2006/index-j.html

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Finally, the AP of Rondo has spoken out in defense of Choi Ji-Woo, who has been plagued by groundless rumors lately on her reluctance to appear in programs, events and making unreasonable demands.

Briefly, the AP of Rondo chided the Japanese magazine which started the rumor (of Ji-Woo's prima-donna behavior etc) , and it snowballed into those reports you've read recently.....and explained the hard work that Ji-Woo and the cast have been putting into this drama to ensure that it can broadcast on time, even to the extent to forgoing their rest time.

Ji-Woo has also displayed great professionalism, by repeating and practicing the violin so that it looks realistic on TV. (AP also said Ji-Woo looks beautiful playing the violin) :lol:

The AP praised her attitude and said she is as professional as Mr Takenouchi Yutaka and Mr Kimura Takuya.

And the rumors about stopping production of Rondo are baseless.

Sorry, I do not have time to read and translate all.....I will try to do it later. I thought all of you might be interested in reading this section.

Here's to you, silly tabloid news 10_1_117.gif

Thanks BB...for reposting all Rondo's related news here.

Here is my version to silly tabloid news.....wacko9cq.gif

thbash1vj.gif.. :angry::angry:

Archived