RONDO 輪舞曲 (drama)

Guest dadedum

Guest bloopy_babo

this is certaintly interesting. i will waiting for this one. im not a great fan of choi ji woo tho. she annoys me a bit. but i do like shin hyun joon especially in guns and talk. and HAYAMI!!! hottie hottie<333

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

^ agreeeeeeeeeeeed he is sooo yummy, i got my friend to like him as well!

ohh and shin hyunjoon i think is in it?? He played Choi JiWoo's stepbrother/lover person in Stairway to Heaven

reminds me of friends with won bin and kyoko fu kada...hope it will turn out better than friends..i think this couple looks better together..

Guest TWENTYSE7EN

The story sounds like the drama Friends, but this time is a whole 11 episodes drama. I'm not a big fan of CJW either, but Yutaka Takenouchi is enough to make me excited XD.

I was just thinking that =] Storyline sounds like Friends... I prefer Wonbin to Yutaka Takenouchi, but I think Choi Ji Woo wins out over Fukada Kyoko

• 2 weeks later...
Guest knightdevil

From the News Thread:

-----------

11/20/05 – On 11/18, Choi Ji Woo attends the press conference of her first Japanese drama “Dance Music - Rondo (윤무곡-론도, 輪舞曲)” held at Japan TBS headquarter lobby. More than 100 reporters also participate in this event. In the press conference, CJW and her Japanese costar Takenouchi Yutaka (다케노우치 유타카, 竹野內豊) meet each other for the first time. Takenouchi states, “Choi Ji Woo is very beautiful and it is my pleasure to collaborate with her.” CJW states, “I am pleased to meet him for the first time. He is handsome.” The drama will be filmed in Japan for 4 months during which CJW will stay in Japan. She speaks Korean in the drama. The drama will be aired in January of 2006 by TBS in Japan and then be broadcasted in Korea.

200511200000061in_choi.jpg

http://www.chosun.com/se/news/200511/200511180449.html

Sad how CJW and Takenouchi can only comment on each other's physical beauty. Just goes to show how unconvincing these pan-Asian collabs are especially when romance is involved. :mellow:

thanks for whoever starts the thread, is it you dadedum? thanks a lot. I like all the actors and actresses in it including the supporting casts. I feel that this story is mature a little bit than Friend because I think while friends focus among teenagers loves, this is some thing like an adult loves, a plot seem something like Ice World where Yutaka also play a lead role there but I am always having faith in Japanese scriptwriter. This sounds promising and I hope the rating will reach the highest rating both at Japan and Korea. Hopefully the Korean broadcaster will change their mind and aired it concurrently in January also like Japan.

thanks for starting the thread once again

Guest dadedum

thanks for starting the thread once again

no problem, i've been a yutaka fan for ages. ice world's one of my favorites jdramas. :D i think someone's gonna chinese-sub this drama, so hopefully when january comes around i'll be able to post links to the bt seeds...

quick bit, i think Choi Ji Woo plays a strongwilled Korean restaurant owner in this drama, supposed to be different from her previous weepy roles...

Guest Beary Bear 2

Hi there Rondo-fans,

I posted these translations some time back, hope to share the news here. Thank you for starting the threat.

There will be more news on this drama coming in December.

Source ~ www.cjwfc.com

200511200000061in_choi.jpg

Caption: "Rondo" stars, Choi Ji-Woo and Takenouchi Yutaka meet for the first time (picture - Yedang Entertainment)

Picture taken from Chinese Chosun

崔智友現身日本 粉絲擠爆了

【記者 魏永齡/報導 2005/11/20】

韓流天后崔智友果然是天后! 前( 18 )日現身日本 TBS 電視台東京總社參加「輪舞曲」記者會,TBS 不但派了高級跑車迎接她,從大門口到記者會場更是一路都舖了紅地毯,TBS 電視台官方網站討論版當天更被粉絲擠爆了,不少桃太郎粉絲紛紛上網,歡迎崔智友的到來。

由性感男星竹野內豐與崔智友聯手演出的新戲「輪舞曲」,不但是為了慶祝韓、日交流 40 年特別籌製的大戲, 也被 TBS 電視台視為建台 50 周年的大戲,劇組對這齣新戲深具信心, 相當明年 1 月開播後,必能創下收視佳績,更讓劇組興奮的是,該劇已賣出香港及新加坡的版權。

崔智友為了參加「輪」劇的演出,將在日本長住到明年 3 月,TBS電視台前日也以最高的禮遇迎接她的到來,開給她的演出酬勞也是最優渥的,正在其他地方趕戲的竹野內豐,也特別放下手邊的工作趕到記者會場。

「沒想到她這麼美豔動人。」竹野內豐乍見到崔智友時,發自內心的說;崔智友初見到竹野內豐神情顯得有點緊張也有點害羞,「你好!很高興見到你。」在「輪」劇中飾演韓國餐廳老闆的她,之前並未和竹野內豐見過面,只看過竹野內豐演出的電影「冷靜與熱情」,她希望在日本拍戲這段日子,竹野內豐能帶她品嚐日本好吃的料理,竹野內豐一聽到她這麼說,馬上點頭的承諾。

當天 TBS 官方網站討論版即被竹野內豐與崔智友雙方的粉絲擠爆了,竹野內豐的粉絲「愛屋及鳥」,分別在版上表達對她的歡迎之意;崔智友的粉絲則除了很高興她來日本演戲,也為她加油打氣。 

Korean Wave Queen, Choi Ji-Woo is indeed a heavenly queen. She made an appearance in Tokyo on 18th November to participate in the press conference of "Rondo" (輪舞曲). TBS gave her the treatment befitting her status by arranging for a chauffuer-driven car, and rolling out the red carpet. Even the drama website set up by TBS exploded with welcome messages from the Japanese fans.

"Rondo" starring Yutaka Takenouchi and Choi Ji-Woo is meant to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the Japan-South Korea friendship year. In addition, this is an important production for TBS, which will celebrate the station's 50th anniversary in 2006.

The production team is also confident that the drama, which will air in January 2006, will achieve good results in ratings. What is more heartening is that Asian countries like Hong Kong and Singapore have already bought the rights to air this drama.

Choi Ji-Woo will be staying in Japan for about 3 months to film this drama, and TBS welcomed the actress by according the highest treatment, including a lucrative fee for her participation in the drama. Even Yutaka Takenouchi, who was engaged in another production, was present at the press conference.

"I never expected her to be so ravishing" said Takenouchi as he met the actress for the first time.

The actress replied "Nice to meet you" albeit a little shy and nervous.

Portraying a Korean restaurateur in the drama, Choi Ji-Woo had never met Takenouchi in person, only knowing the actor through his movie "Between Calm and Passion" (Calmi Cuori Appassionati). She hopes that the actor will bring her to all the good eateries in Japan, and the actor, upon hearing this, agreed.

The TBS drama website was cramped with fans of both Yutaka Takenouchi and Choi Ji-Woo. Takenouchi's fans welcomed Choi Ji-Woo warmly, while Choi Ji-Woo's fans were estatic having the actress in Japan and cheered for the production.

:lol:

崔智友 欣賞竹野內豐

記者周嘉瑩/綜合報導

被封為「淚眼女王」的南韓女星崔智友,看見帥氣的日本男星竹野內豐竟然收起淚水,滿臉喜悅藏不住。為了拍攝日本TBS明年開春大戲「輪舞曲」,崔智友前天在日本東京舉行記者會,明年三月崔智友將全心投入拍攝,在日本滯留長達四個月之久,她還特別要求最好住宿地方有廚房,因為她想親自下廚。

為不怠慢被日本媒體封為「智友公主」的崔智友,TBS不但破天荒把自家大門封鎖,還祭出紅地毯以及豪華轎車迎佳人,除了統籌、企畫等百名工作人員外,另外出動40名警力維持現場秩序,TBS電視台人員笑稱,「這真是公司最高的禮遇。」

曾看過電影「冷靜與熱情之間」的崔智友,一直相當欣賞竹野內豐,不忘表示,「真的好想和竹野內豐一起合作。」這時竹野內豐突然現身為她打氣:「還沒有面對面見過…你好」,讓見著偶像的崔智友又驚又喜又害羞,笑著回應,「能碰面真開心,希望可以早點開拍。」

在眾多韓劇中罹癌、命運多舛的崔智友笑說,「雖然以前常常要演哭戲,但這回的個性則鮮活堅強,希望大家看看不一樣的我。」崔智友還幽默表示:「雖然最後可能還是會哭一點啦。」「輪舞曲」描述日本警察(竹野內豐)和在日本開設韓國料理店的韓國人(崔智友)之間的愛情故事。

【2005/11/20 聯合報】

South Korea's Queen of Tears, Choi Ji-Woo, who witheld her tears for dashing Japanese actor, Yutaka Takenouchi, could not hide her excitement.

The actress participated in a press conference in Tokyo yesterday to announce the production of TBS drama, Rondo. Choi Ji-Woo, who will be staying in Japan for almost 4 months has requested for a kitchen to be equipped in her lodgings, so that she can cook during her stay.

TBS made special arrangements to welcome the actress, including holding the press conference behind closed doors. Besides the production staff, 40 security officials were deployed to maintain control. A TBS spokesperson joked that this was the highest treatment the company has given to any person.

Choi Ji-Woo had once said that Yukata Takenouchi was an actor she hoped to work with, after watching his performance in "Between Calm and Passion". And at this time, Yutaka Takenouchi made a surprise appearance as show of support. When she saw her idol, Choi Ji-Woo became nervous and shy, "it's nice to meet you, hope that we can start filming earlier."

Often type-cast in long suffering roles, often facing difficult fates or crying scenes, Choi Ji-Woo assured that her role in "Rondo" will be much different from her previous although "there may be a little crying"

"Rondo" speaks of a love relationship between a Japanese policeman (portrayed by Yutaka Takenouchi), and a Korean restaurant proprietress (played by Choi Ji-Woo)

竹野內豐親迎崔智友赴日拍攝《輪舞曲》

2005-11-20/大公網

為紀念明年五十周年台慶及韓日邦交正常化六十周年,韓國女星崔智友接拍「TBS」電視台的新劇《輪舞曲》,十八日到日本開工,並出席電視台舉辦的記者招待會。電視台視崔智友為最高級的貴賓,除了以高級房車接送外,更為她鋪設紅地毯,在記招會時封鎖電視台大樓的玄關。

製作方面實行於記招會中「晒冷」,除了崔智友及男主角竹野內豐之外,與劇集有關的約百名製作人員均有出席。席間竹野與崔智友首次碰面,更表示很高興能與崔智友合作,而崔智友則說今次扮演一個樂天開朗的角色,被譽為「淚之女王」的她,會暫時收起她的眼淚,不過她又補充說:「到最後大家應該也能看到我流淚的了。」

兩人互派高帽

竹野內豐一見到崔智友,便大讚她漂亮,並說能和她合作實屬榮幸。崔智友也不忘回謝竹野內豐,說他是隨和親切的人。《輪舞曲》的拍攝時間將長達四個月,而崔智友在劇中的對白則全屬韓語,不會說日文。

To commemorate the 50th anniversary of the company's establishment, and 60th anniversary of the normalization of Korean-Japanese diplomatic ties, South Korean actress, Choi Ji-Woo will be acting in TBS' new drama "Rondo". The television station laid the red carpet to welcome the actress to a closed door press conference, even arranging a chauffeur driven luxury car to ferry the actress.

Besides Choi Ji-Woo and Yutaka Takenouchi, about 100 related production personnel were present at the press conference. It was a first meeting for both actors, and each expressed their happiness at the collaboration. Billed as the "queen of tears", Choi Ji-Woo's character will be different from her previous, one who is a cheerful person, so there will be less opportunities for her to flex her crying skills though she did reveal that viewers might see her cry in some scenes.

Yutaka Takenouchi also praised Choi Ji-Woo's beauty, and spoke of his honor to act with her. Choi Ji-Woo reciprocated the praise by saying that the actor was an easy going person.

The production of "Rondo" will take four months to complete, in which Choi Ji-Woo's dialogues are carried out in Korean and not Japanese.

竹野內豐獻花 崔智友感驚喜

2005.11.20/文匯報

在亞洲各地都很受歡迎的韓國女星崔智友,前天抵達日本準備為首套親身參演的日劇《輪舞曲》開始工作,而男主角竹野內豐突然在記者會上現身並且獻花,使「智友公主」頓時喜極而泣。

《輪舞曲》預定於明年一月中播映,乃長達半年有多的韓日合作大計,不過兩位主角今次還是首度會面。這套以複雜事件作背景的日本警探與韓國女子愛情故事,由於智友飾演的是開朗女孩,所以要把昔日「眼淚女王」形象封印起來。

「真是非常幸會呢,希望我們可拍攝一部好的作品出來。基本上角色都是本人一貫性格,不過到最後總會流少許眼淚,我希望可和各演員早點熟落起來,這樣他們便可帶我到美味的食店哩。」智友說。她會為此劇在日本逗留至明年三月中。文:藝能小子

Hugely popular in Asia, South Korean actress, Choi Ji-Woo arrived in Japan to commence production for the drama, Rondo. And the actress expressed tears of happiness at the surprise appearance of her co-star, Yutaka Takenouchi, who presented her with a bouquet of flowers.

"Rondo" which is scheduled to air in mid-January of 2006 will take almost half a year of production. Both lead actors met for the first time yesterday. This plot involves a love story between a Japanese police officer and a Korean woman. As Choi Ji-Woo will be taking on the role of the cheerful Korean woman, she will not be displaying her infamous "queen of tears" image in the drama.

"It's a pleasure to take up this role, and I look forward to a good production. Basically, the role is a persona of my own character, but with less tears. I hope to be able to know my co-actors better, and that they will bring me to good eating places". The actress will spend three months in Japan.

崔智友拜碼頭竹野內豐給驚喜 - 《輪舞曲》她收淚搞開朗

2005.11.20/蘋果日報

【劉孟玲╱綜合報導】崔智友赴日宣布封印眼淚!前天她為拍攝日劇《輪舞曲》抵達日本,意外與該劇男主角竹野內豐會面,她驚訝得瞠目結舌。她在日本被封為「哭戲女王」,但她說:「我在這部戲裡的個性較活潑,掉淚的機會不多。」期望以全新形象進軍日本螢幕。

二人第一次見面

她前天中午一到日本便直奔TBS電視台拜會高層人士,竹野內豐稍早前已經開始拍《輪》劇,他趁拍攝空檔捧著鮮花去看崔智友,讓她大吃一驚。她說:「我看過你主演的電影《冷靜與熱情之間》,沒想到今天能見到本尊,真的很開心!」

承諾帶她吃好料

崔智友在《輪》劇中飾演在日本經營韓國小吃店的韓國人,與竹野內飾演的刑警譜出異國戀情。她在韓劇《冬季戀歌》中悽楚可憐的形象深植人心,提及新劇,她說:「我以前常在螢幕上落淚,這次飾演的角色較開朗,可以呈現不同以往的我。」

她將在日本待四個月,竹野內已承諾帶她品嚐當地好吃料理,但她也想開伙下廚,飯店將為她增設廚房設備,讓她有賓至如歸的感受。

Choi Ji-Woo will not shed her tears in Japan. The actress, who arrived in Japan yesterday for the production of "Rondo" was speechless when she met her co-star, Yutaka Takenouchi. Often described as "the queen of tears" by the Japanese media, the actress revealed that she will make her Japanese drama debut with a new image.

She paid a visit to the TBS headquarters upon arrival in Japan yesterday. The actress was surprised when Yutaka Takenouchi, who had already begun acting in the drama, made an appearance to present her with flowers. She said "I've watched your movie "Between Calm and Passion" but never expected to meet you in person today, I'm really happy."

Taking on the role as a Korean restaurant owner, Choi Ji-Woo's character will be involved in a cross-boundary love relationship with Yutaka Takenouchi's police officer character. Choi Ji-Woo, who shot to fame due to her role in "Winter Sonata", will be acting in a role different from her other famous roles.

Yutaka Takenouchi has promised to bring the actress to nice eateries while she stays in Japan for 4 months.

In addition, the hotel where the actress is staying has made arrangements to prepare kitchen facilities for her, and make the actress feel at home.

崔智友拒絕再哭

【明報專訊】憑韓劇《冬季戀曲》成功打入日本市場的崔智友(新聞 - 網站 - 圖片),由於所演角色不是身患絕症,便是慘淡收場,所以素有「悲劇女王」稱號。前日她現身東京TBS電視台,為日韓合作新劇《輪舞曲》舉行大型記者會,超過250名記者將她跟男主角竹野內豐團團包圍,好不熱鬧。

笑容滿面的崔智友表示,劇中將飾演南韓餐館老闆娘,是一個性格堅強的女子,不會再輕言流淚,似乎決心擺脫「悲劇女王」的舊形象。為了投入緊密的拍攝工作,在未來3個月內,崔智友都會留在東京,難怪竹野內豐說要盡地主之誼,招待她品嘗日本各式美食了。

Choi Ji-Woo successfully conquered the Japanese market through her role in "Winter Sonata". If her character was not one who suffers from an incurable disease, it would often face a pitiful end, and hence, the "queen of tears" accolade.

Yesterday, more than 250 journalists were present at the press conference announcing the production of Japanese-Korean drama, Rondo.

Smiling to reporters, Choi Ji-Woo revealed that she will be acting the role of a Korean restaurant boss, and a woman with strong character, no longer crying easily.

The actress will remain in Tokyo for 3 months, and Japanese co-star Yutaka Takenouchi will extend his hospitality as a host by bringing the actress to good eating spots.

崔智友作為韓流明星首次主演日本電視劇

本月18日,作為韓流明星首次主演日本電視劇《輪舞曲》的崔智友在日本東京TBS(東京電視台)總部大廳舉辦新聞發布會,并正式進入拍攝電視劇的准備階段。這一次新聞發布會吸引100多名記者前來采訪,盛況空前。

當天,崔智友踏著紅地毯進入新聞發布會現場,并与男主角竹野內丰首次見面。竹野內丰發表對崔智友的第一印象說:“非常美麗,我能和她合作感到极大榮幸。”崔智友回答說:“初次見面我很高興。他是很帥气的男士。”

日本電視劇《輪舞曲》擬于明年1月首播,目前已經進入朗讀劇本、演員見面等正式拍攝准備階段。這部電視劇是日本TBS電視台為紀念韓日复交40周年和公司創立50周年,与韓國藝堂娛樂公司合作制作的。這部電視劇將描寫跨越語言和國籍的愛情故事。扮演男主角的竹野內丰是憑借電影《冷靜与熱情之間》,已在國內廣為人知的日本明星。《輪舞曲》拍攝日程將長達4個月,拍攝期間崔智友將逗留日本。在電視劇中,崔智友以韓國語說台詞,《輪舞曲》在日本播出后也會在韓國播放。

《体育朝鮮》

On the 18th of this month, Korean Wave star, Choi Ji-Woo made her appearance in TBS's headquarters in Tokyo to announce her Japanese drama debut in "Rondo". This press conference attracted more than 100 journalists to the event.

That day, Choi Ji-Woo was given the red carpet treatment, and met the lead actor, Yutaka Takenouchi for the first time. On his first impressions of Choi Ji-Woo, Takenouchi said that she was beautiful and was honored to work with her. In which Choi Ji-Woo replied "Happy to meet you, he's a handsome man."

Production work for "Rondo" has already begun, and actors are busy with script rehearsals and filming. This drama will air on the TBS network on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of the Japan-Korea friendship year, and 50th birthday of TBS. This is a co-production with Korea's Yedang Entertainment Company. The plot involves a love story that transcends language and nationality. Taking on the lead actor role is Yutaka Takenouchi who is well-known at home.

Filming will take approximately four months, and Choi Ji-Woo will read her lines in Korean.

The drama will air in Korea shortly after its broadcast in Japan.

Okay, my views on this -

(1) I am looking forward to this upcoming production because it features one of my favorite Korean actresses, and one of my favorite Japanese actors.

(2) Another is Ji-Woo is taking on a different type of role from her usual. That's a plus point. Yutaka is a dashing cop as usual. A great looking screen couple, don't you think?

(3) Choi Ji-Woo seems mesmerized with Yutaka Takenouchi (at the press conference)

(4) And Choi Ji-Woo is one hungry lady - always thinking about food :lol:

Guest apple red

Hello! My first time to post in this thread... :lol: I am from Japan.

The content of this drama “Rondo” was released in 31 OCT.

Korean actress CHOI JI WOO, will play the role of woman who has her secret, and is involving a Japanese detective (Takenouchi ) in. She will throw away a catch phrase of” A queen of tear “this time and challenge a character which is a stubborn and mischievous.

She said, “ I would like to perform human strength, kindness, and warmth which crosses the difference of language, nation.

This is a love story between Korean woman and Japanese detective backed complex event.

I am looking forward to this drama. :P

thanks for posting this Hirorin..

Iam looking forward to this drama, since Japanese drama never failed to get my attention :P .

Yutaka is definetely the best actor to played as detective. I watched Ice world and iam really in love with him there. When i watched Beach Boys or Long Vacation this actor failed to droll me, because his role wasnt to good :rolleyes: .

This time, surely...will be high anticipated drama.

Iam looking forward CJW's new side..which i always discussed over and over in her thread. And thank God, that this time in Japanese dorama, which known rarely deep about tear and tear, is her first opportunity to show her best. I hope this drama will be a big hit and made Jiwoo confidence enough to portray different role next time.

My question is, Who is hayami mokomichi ?? and was Lee jung hyun played as CJW sister in BD ??

I am glad that even CJW shooting in Japan, she will surround by some K-people she know so well such as Shin Hyun joon and LJH.

Sad how CJW and Takenouchi can only comment on each other's physical beauty. Just goes to show how unconvincing these pan-Asian collabs are especially when romance is involved

That was their first meeting. Jiwoo never met Yutaka before that she rarely made comment about his personality. But she said that she watched his movie once and became his fans..so she not only comment about Yutaka's phisically.

Yutaka must be know that Jiwoo is the most famous K-actress in Korean waves. Perhaps he watched her drama as well to get to know her better..

yes apple, Lee Jung Hyun is the one who played Senna in Beautiful Days, jiwoo also has a good relationship with her coz when the WLS made a wrapping party, Lee Jung Hyun was also there and be a singer there, Lee Jung Hyun was also in jiwoo's BD and Osaka concert. Looks like she always make friends with her co-stars becoz she also be a good friend to Kim Tae Hee and Park Sol Mi. She will definitely made friends with her co stars in Rondo. Can't wait to see the drama. On the happier note, I feel that Yutaka is one good actor. He played antagonist character in Heaven's Coin 1, then his character change in Heaven's Coin 2 and 3, he also good in Comedy in Short Gun Marriage and yes I also like him portrayed as an insurance agent searching for some truth in Ice World.

Guest apple red

yes apple, Lee Jung Hyun is the one who played Senna in Beautiful Days, jiwoo also has a good relationship with her coz when the WLS made a wrapping party, Lee Jung Hyun was also there and be a singer there, Lee Jung Hyun was also in jiwoo's BD and Osaka concert. Looks like she always make friends with her co-stars becoz she also be a good friend to Kim Tae Hee and Park Sol Mi. She will definitely made friends with her co stars in Rondo. Can't wait to see the drama. On the happier note, I feel that Yutaka is one good actor. He played antagonist character in Heaven's Coin 1, then his character change in Heaven's Coin 2 and 3, he also good in Comedy in Short Gun Marriage and yes I also like him portrayed as an insurance agent searching for some truth in Ice World.

I didnt even know there was Heaven's coin 3...

i need to update my knowledge about Japanese dorama :lol:

I agree that Jiwoo made friends with KTH, SHJ, KSW, LBH, PYH, RSW etc...Was there any news about Jiwoo and Park somil ? they also a good friends too ?

Archived