RONDO 輪舞曲 (drama)

Guest dadedum

Guest dadedum
starring Yutaka Takenouchi, Choi Ji Woo
updated 3/28

Drama: RONDO 輪舞曲 Station: TBS (Japan) Date: Starts on January 15, 2006 (Sundays at 9pm timeslot) Official Website:

http://www.tbs.co.jp/rondo2006/ Cast: Takenouchi Yutaka, Choi Ji Woo, Hayami Mokomichi, Ichikawa Yui, Shin Hyun Joon, Lee Jung Hyun

CHARACTER MAP

cast.jpg

PLOT SUMMARY: *credit to SuddenDrama from jdorama.com* Yutaka Takenouchi is Nishijima Sho, a henchman for Kazuma Ryuichiro, the president of a successful corporation but also, unknown to the public, a mafia boss! However, what the mafia group doesn't know is that Nishijima Sho is actually undercover police detective Kaneyama Takumi. He enters the underworld (the mafia) under the orders of his boss, Detective Isaki Yoshihiko and also because his father was killed in South Korea, which he believes was the work of the mafia. One day, Sho and his friend go to a bar and find a Korean woman being harrassed. He helps her out. The woman is Choi Yoo-na (Choi Ji-woo), a woman who comes to Japan with her sister in search of their father, who went to Japan and never came back. Yoo-na also seems to draw the unwanted attention of Kim Young-jae, a Korean underboss of Kazuma's mafia group summoned to Japan from Korea for "work." Also in the scene are Kazuma Ryugo (Mokomichi Hayami), Ryuichiro's son who is set to inherit the corporation (and the mafia), Kazuma Kotomi (Yui Ichikawa), Ryuichiro's daughter who likes Sho (but the love is unrequited), and his Korean aide/secretary for business (and mafia) affairs, Song Gyu-hwan. EPISODES: Episode 1 - English hard-subbed Episode 2 - Raw , Chinese hard-subbed , English hard-subbed Episode 3 - Raw , Chinese hard-subbed , English hard-subbed Episode 4 - Raw , Chinese hard-subbed , English hard-subbed Episode 5 - Raw , Chinese hard-subbed , English hard-subbed Episode 6 - Raw , Chinese hard-subbed , English hard-subbed Episode 7 - Raw , Chinese hard-subbed , English hard-subbed Episode 8 - Raw , Chinese hard-subbed Episode 9 - Raw , Chinese hard-subbed Episode 10 - Raw , Chinese hard-subbed Episode 11 [FINAL] - Raw , Chinese hard-subbed Alternatively, Chinese-subbed bt links from here. SCREEN CAPS: 1. Episode 2 - from roaceica , from dramalover 2. Episode 3 - a , b from roaceica 3. Episode 4 - from summer0323 , from Yasmin 4. Episode 5 - from Yasmin 5. Episode 6 - from Yasmin 6. Episode 7 - from Yasmin 7. Episode 9 - http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1953812 PREVIEWS: Episode 3 - http://www.tbs.co.jp/rondo2006/story/03/mov/spot15.asx Episode 4 - http://www.tbs.co.jp/rondo2006/story/04/mov/spot15.asx Episode 5 - http://www.tbs.co.jp/rondo2006/story/05/mov/spot15.asx Episode 6 - http://www.tbs.co.jp/rondo2006/story/06/mov/spot15.asx Episode 7- http://www.tbs.co.jp/rondo2006/story/07/mov/spot15.asf Episode 8 - http://www.tbs.co.jp/rondo2006/story/08/mov/spot15.asf Episode 9 - http://www.tbs.co.jp/rondo2006/story/09/mov/spot15.asx SUMMARIES: 1. Episode 1 Summary from yessy 2. Episode 1a and Episode 1b Summaries from escapist 3. Episode 2 Summary from escapist 4. Episode 3 Preview Summary from seissa 5. Episode 3 Summary from yuta rule 6. Episodes 4 & 5 Previews Summary from seissa 7. Episode 4 Summary from escapist 8. Episode 5 Summary from escapist 9. Episode 6a and Episode 6b Summaries from yuta rule 10. Episode 7 Detailed Summary from yuta rule 11. Episode 8 Summary from yuta rule 12. Episode 10 Summary from Yvonne 13. Episode 11 Summary from Yvonne THEME SONGS: 1. Ayaka's "I Believe" mp3 2. Lee Seung-Chul's "Sayonara" MV 3. Ayaka's "I Believe" PV (bt file) 4. Ayaka's "I Believe" lyrics - romanized from yuta rule 5. Lee Seung Chul's "Sayonara" YSI file (3/5) CLIPS: **thanks to Beary Bear and Yasmin** 1. Press Conference I , Press Conference II 2. "Rondo" mv - fanmade 3. "Rondo" preview 4. TBS' Kinsma Variety on 13 January 2006 5. "Rondo VOD" (Report by YTN) 6. VOD of Crying Scene on Bridge 7. Takenouchi Yutaka 6-minute Interview 8. Highlights of Episode 3 9. Highlights of Episode 4 (I) , Highlights of Episode 4 (II) , Highlights of Episode 4 (III) 10. Highlights of Episode 5 (I) , Highlights of Episode 5 (II) 11. Highlights of Episode 6 12. Highlights of Episode 7 - A , B 13. Highlights of Episode 8 - A , B NG's: 1. NG 1 - Yutaka and CJW (outside shop?) ==============================================

0704_choijiwoo_l.jpg

1. Choi Ji-woo to Co-Star with Takenouchi Yutaka - July 4, 2005 Actress Choi Ji-woo and Japanese star Takenouchi Yutaka will co-star in a television drama that will air on TBS in Japan beginning next January, according to Japanese sports dailies on July 4. The drama will be filmed in both Korea and Japan for about four months starting this coming November. Sankei Sports quoted TBS producer Ueda Hiroki as saying, “In the story, Choi and Takenouchi will portray love that transcends national boundaries.” He also said Choi will act in Korean first and gradually switch to Japanese, and that her character’s efforts to overcome the language barrier would be interesting to watch. Ueda continued, “Korean television dramas are unrivaled. So this drama aims to appeal not only to hallyu fans but young viewers from both Korea and Japan by presenting them with a unique story different from typical hallyu dramas. It will also send a message of friendship between the two countries.” The daily reported that Choi, known as the “queen of tears,” is likely to act out various crying scenes in the drama as well. Meanwhile, Sports Nippon wrote that Choi became a fan of Takenouchi after watching the movie “Between Calm and Passion,” in which he stars, in 2001. Choi said she is honored to have this opportunity to co-star alongside the notable Japanese actor. The newspaper also quoted Takenouchi as saying that he was “glad to be part of a challenging production that will be difficult to accomplish.” Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...6151_11858.html ______________________________________________________________________________

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazyMuka

The story sounds like the drama Friends, but this time is a whole 11 episodes drama. I'm not a big fan of CJW either, but Yutaka Takenouchi is enough to make me excited XD.

Guest dadedum

Shin Hyun Joon (신현준), of Guns 'n Talks, will costar with Choi Ji Woo and Takenouchi Yutaka (다케노우치 유타카, 竹野內豊) in the Korea-Japan collaborated drama “Rondo (윤무곡, 輪舞曲)” scheduled to be aired by Japan TBS in January of 2006. In the drama, the roles played by these three main leads form triangle love relationship.
- CindyW88

Guest dekadoggy

Shin HyunJoon and Choi Jiwoo in the same drama together in a love triangle? Stairway to Heaven all over again hahahaha.

But... I'm looking very foward to this drama.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jacinda

Wow, that is probably the hottest Japanese guy I've ever seen, excluding TK since he's mixed. But yeah, that guy is hot. How come I've never heard of him? Anyone have more pics?

Guest knightdevil

he's cute but not my type. something soft about him, i like the more rugged type.

:mellow: Rugged? This guy looks hot even when he's bald.

Picture taken from K-star vs J-star thread:

yutaka3qo.jpg

This guy is definitely a "winner"! :lol:

Guest dadedum

Thanks for the pics, dadedum. I love Yutaka!!! He was one of the first J-actors that I ever like.

Mine too, no problem. :D

Wow, that is probably the hottest Japanese guy I've ever seen, excluding TK since he's mixed. But yeah, that guy is hot. How come I've never heard of him? Anyone have more pics?

Hmm probably because he's considered 'older' (gasp! :o) than the younguns nowadays. Anyway a few more pics.

yt13.jpg

TY.jpg

yutaka19.jpg

y8.jpg

Guest lil.vi3t.cupid_<3

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwowwwwwwwww Hayami Mokomichi is in this!!!

but yeah i hope this drama dOes ok...seems interesting

Guest hirorin

Hello! My first time to post in this thread... :lol: I am from Japan.

The content of this drama “Rondo” was released in 31 OCT.

Korean actress CHOI JI WOO, will play the role of woman who has her secret, and is involving a Japanese detective (Takenouchi ) in. She will throw away a catch phrase of” A queen of tear “this time and challenge a character which is a stubborn and mischievous.

She said, “ I would like to perform human strength, kindness, and warmth which crosses the difference of language, nation.

This is a love story between Korean woman and Japanese detective backed complex event.

I am looking forward to this drama. :P

Guest crazyMuka

Hayami is in this drama too?? Wow, he's so active. I've seen him in all 4 dramas this year alone, and his roles are getting bigger and bigger. He's probably one that is being promoted a lot. But that's so cool, I love this guy too, lol ^___^

Guest WitchGoddess

Oh wow Lee Junghyun will act with her? This so reminds me of Beautiful Days now. I loved that drama. Really anticipating it now. I bet this is going to be big.

Hey it's Hayami Mokomichi the guy from Gokusen 2, never knew he was in Densha Otoko though. He's really risen fast to be filming with Choi Jiwoo, hehe another reason to watch this.

Guest dadedum

Hayami is in this drama too?? Wow, he's so active. I've seen him in all 4 dramas this year alone, and his roles are getting bigger and bigger. He's probably one that is being promoted a lot. But that's so cool, I love this guy too, lol ^___^

I know eh? I'm downloading Brother Beat right now, this guy seems to be everywhere these days...

Archived