[ANIME/MANGA] Detective Conan

Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

Guest 1000dred

wow I saw this when I was 9 yrs old n the cable tv, but they stopped it in the 50th episode I think.. (actually i cant remember)

All my life I asked everyone if they knew about it and never found a fellow otaku in my country u.u

then Thanks to youtube I found out it was still airing in japan... o.o (that was 4 yrs ago!!) just when they started to delete all the videos ¬¬

I'm still unable to keep up with it ¬¬

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...

I kind of stop watching the anime after early 600s episode since it just went on and on, and I didn't have time to catch up with it. It is still one of my favourites though. Anyone can tell me how's the anime going now? Like are there any major progress between Ran and Shinichi? It'd be nice to know, and I`ll go see that specific episode.

• 1 year later...

Why is this anime soooo long? I want to see who is Sera's middle brother and I want to see her reunite with Akai Shuuichi. There are so many questions I want the answer to. Who is that kid who hides in Sera's hotel room? And I want to know who the boss of the Black Organization is. I had a theory that it's also the 'master' of Poirot since he/she is never shown. I am really fangirling over Akai, Rei and Vermouth. They're so bada**.

@13infamyss

I don't know if you already saw the London episodes. There is a part when Shinichi and Ran possibly confessed to each other (haven't seen it yet because I'm more interested in characters Sera, Akai and Bourbon). It's around episodes 616-621. This page gives you details about the episodes. It's a good way to skip the unimportant episodes.

^thanks for the link! Will definitely check that one out. I stopped following the series a long time ago, time constraint and lack of interest in the same plot over and over again, but I am still interested in seeing shinichi and ran's episodes if I have time.

Also, I am totally clueless about the characters you mentioned above. Haha. I think I remember the name Akai, but not sera and the kid. ;P

• 5 weeks later...

^ Did you read chapters 921-924 of the manga? It's a short story about how Shinichi and Ran met as kids and how he tried to look all cool in front of her. I like Shinichi and Ran as a couple but I also kinda want the mangaka to finish up his manga.

Spoiler alert, maybe?

Right now they are trying to figure out who Rum is. Apparently he is one of the higher members of the BO.

Archived