[ANIME/MANGA] Detective Conan

Guest hOi_hOi_bOi

Guest garnet_light

Wow, Detective Conan sure brings back a lot of memories for me. I was watching this series when I was back at school before I even enter High School. It's an awesome show with great detective skills. I just love how I keep thinking of a murderer and then switch to another one when some evidence are out and keep doing this till I get all confused, but it feels great to figure out the killer :P

I reached till season 4 and stopped, but I hope to complete it soon.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still waiting for Conan to turn back into Shinichi. Looks like it's never going to happen? I'm still reading the manga, and it seems that Ran somehow knows that Conan is Shinichi because she donated her blood to him, they share the same blood type.

Guest jadey88

i love case closed i got the whole set of the book and i always read it.........

i mean this is my 4th time reading again hahahahaha

i think DL is more harder because you can't read in the train or somewhere else ....... ^_^

• 5 months later...
Guest TrainDriver

damn theres so many episodes :lol: good series though. one of those shows where u can watch any episode as they usually aren't linked.

Guest LastRain

this anime is wayyyyyyy underrated... brilliant series.

although it remains fresh and interesting for the first to the fifth season, t gets really repetitive in the later ones. And it's said to be one of the longest anime series ever. 500 episodes right now...

But Shinichi and Kaitou Kid is love <3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest charmaine412

500 episodes? Gee! Im still looking for a complete copy here in my place. Apparently, only first 88 episodes are what I only got...

This is my all time fave. i really think itws underrated too, they have such great ideas for the cases,

its crazy how they solve the cases, its amazing , i always love to se Ran&Shinichi's part (:

Kaitou kid is love & hatori is also, they all seem to have a girl with them (: <333

WOW 500 episodes ? I watched up to only 474 even though i missed quite few episodes in the middle since its so hard to find!

conan (: myt fave episode is 101 & those part in 188-192 or something. roar, its been way too long!

Guest TrainDriver

^no way, its still going. any1 know if there are any significant episodes that are part of the story? i'm far far behind in conan.

• 1 month later...
Guest negitoro

I think Case Closed is alright. I'm a sucker for these mystery stories although I do think that Kindaichi Case Files is much superior.

The Americanization of the manga by Viz bothers me though.

Guest ephemeral.

I adore mystery, crime-solving shows/mangas/anime. ;D

I'm up to only episode 20, and already loving this series.

But, oh my god, 500 episodes? O_o Well that's going to last a while.

Go Shiniki/Conan! He's so cute "kidified". c:

Guest losborrachos

^Hu? I thought the manga's already finished

it's still going strong and this site has the latest scanlations. give it a try. the manga is TONS better than the anime, but you guys already knew that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest saruuyri

I am on vol 62 chap 647 now.I think it's the lastest chapter ^_^ Shinichi is back to his old self :wub: I kinda miss him since the manga focuses on Conan-kun.

But i nearly cry a river when my beloved detective Shinichi loses his memories. :tears:

Poor him ---> I know Haibara is always around to help him. :phew:

She's my favourite character and a genius. :wub:

Ran-chan will help too of course ^^.But why do i have the feeling that she's so cold seeing Shinichi after such a long time? or she really cares ?:sweatingbullets:

I am looking 4wards to their encounter with Gin-from that criminal organisation B)

Archived