Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yeah I watched that ep when kim jae dong left entertainment relay,

haha he is so funny, I can tell that he was sad, cause he had worked as the MC of that programme for like 3 years, but he joked that from now on he can have a Saturday free.

yeahhhh he is so nice, sweet and funny.

you know why I know about him, I watch his show with hyori, you know he is like a brother for her , they have known each other for so long.

she's more close with him than Jaesuk, cause he has been the brother for her whenever she needs him...

last year at her fanmeeting he was the MC for her fanmeeting.

OMG, she teased him so much,hahah but he cared for her like his little sister, so sweet.

haha there was a funny part, it was her birthday fanmeeting. so she wanted a kiss from him, but he was sooooo shyyyyyy,haha

yeahhhhh ji min had worked with him for almost 2 years, so I think the new host doesn't suit him, so he left,haha

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

hi jimin shippers :) sorry i wasn't able to join you guys here, i miss this thread just as i miss the CS thread :) any news about jimin, i have no news about her. i really hope you can help me catch up cause i am excited to see jimin more than ever. :) hello everyone!

:) i missed you and i missed jimin too ^^

Guest thowysg

thowysg

yeah I watched that ep when kim jae dong left entertainment relay,

haha he is so funny, I can tell that he was sad, cause he had worked as the MC of that programme for like 3 years, but he joked that from now on he can have a Saturday free.

yeahhhh he is so nice, sweet and funny.

you know why I know about him, I watch his show with hyori, you know he is like a brother for her , they have known each other for so long.

she's more close with him than Jaesuk, cause he has been the brother for her whenever she needs him...

last year at her fanmeeting he was the MC for her fanmeeting.

OMG, she teased him so much,hahah but he cared for her like his little sister, so sweet.

haha there was a funny part, it was her birthday fanmeeting. so she wanted a kiss from him, but he was sooooo shyyyyyy,haha

yeahhhhh ji min had worked with him for almost 2 years, so I think the new host doesn't suit him, so he left,haha

ashlee..i guessed as much...supposed he couldn't find the chemistry with the new girl....yes..JD is a very nice guy..can just sense it...& i remember his witty comment about having his saturdays free now.. :)

ashlee..graceyco...zetta...cutekid..maneuneun...valleygirl..ripgal..& all jimin fans...happy holidays!!

Guest thowysg

is it true that ji min has to cut her long hair to short hair for her new drama "Cain and Able"??

hi ijustkidding..no kidding..heheh..jimin did shorn her locks for this drama.. :)

Guest ashleesimpson

hi ijustkidding..no kidding..heheh..jimin did shorn her locks for this drama.. :)

thowysg

why? she looks cuter wit long hair.

and i thought it didn't matter if you have long or short hair for a modern drama like this.

Guest thowysg

thowysg

why? she looks cuter wit long hair.

and i thought it didn't matter if you have long or short hair for a modern drama like this.

ashlee..i think for her new role as a north korean girl..it's supposed to be a young and vulnerable character...that's why short hair is preferred..she does look younger with short hair, don't you think? either way, she looks pretty because her features are quite perfect on their own.. :)

hi maneuneun..zetta...cutekid..valleygirl...ijustkidding..graceyco...ripgal and all jimin fans!

Guest ashleesimpson

ashlee..i think for her new role as a north korean girl..it's supposed to be a young and vulnerable character...that's why short hair is preferred..she does look younger with short hair, don't you think? either way, she looks pretty because her features are quite perfect on their own.. :)

hi maneuneun..zetta...cutekid..valleygirl...ijustkidding..graceyco...ripgal and all jimin fans!

thowysg

yeah she does look younger with short hair. but i think with long hair like in CS it makes she looks old-fashioned ,heh and i think it suits a north korean girl,too

btw, can't wait to see the pairing ji min + ji sub, i heard her drama will be aired in February( so long)

Guest maneuneun

Hi to all Jimin's fans here and a belated Merry Christmas too :D

HanJiMin_Numero-1.jpg

HanJiMin_Numero-2.jpg

HanJiMin_Numero-3.jpg

HanJiMin_Numero-4.jpg

HanJiMin_Numero-5.jpg

HanJiMin_Numero-6.jpg

HanJiMin_Numero-7.jpg

HanJiMin_Numero-8.jpg

HanJiMin_Numero-9.jpg

HanJiMin_Numero-10.jpg

She's stunning in these photos of Numero Mag. How I wish santa claus can send me a copy of it :w00t::w00t::w00t:

credit : Baidu

The fans there is thoughtful that she even zoomed up the english portion of the interview :lol:

HanJiMin_Numero-8a.jpg

HanJiMin_Numero-9b.jpg

HanJiMin_Numero-10a.jpg

Guest thowysg

Hi to all Jimin's fans here and a belated Merry Christmas too :D

She's stunning in these photos of Numero Mag. How I wish santa claus can send me a copy of it :w00t::w00t::w00t:

credit : Baidu

The fans there is thoughtful that she even zoomed up the english portion of the interview :lol:

hi maneuneun & a merry christmas to you! it's not belated yet...there are 12 days to christmas.. :)

thanks a ton for the magazine scan and translated article...it's great cuz now we get to know jimin better....do you mean to say that she spoke in english for that section? sorry..abit dense on that...hehe...i think she's a wholesome lady...very family-oriented. :) btw..she looked gorgeous as usual..

thowysg

yeah she does look younger with short hair. but i think with long hair like in CS it makes she looks old-fashioned ,heh and i think it suits a north korean girl,too

btw, can't wait to see the pairing ji min + ji sub, i heard her drama will be aired in February( so long)

ashlee...ya..i supposed if the long hair is tied up the old fashion way, it should look ok...hahha...i'm looking forward to see her with jisub too..again...a very tall & a very short combo.. :P

Guest maneuneun

hi maneuneun & a merry christmas to you! it's not belated yet...there are 12 days to christmas.. :)

thanks a ton for the magazine scan and translated article...it's great cuz now we get to know jimin better....do you mean to say that she spoke in english for that section? sorry..abit dense on that...hehe...i think she's a wholesome lady...very family-oriented. :) btw..she looked gorgeous as usual..

Hi thowysg,

I am not sure if the interview was done in english conversation but from what I read from baidu, where some fans visited her at the filmsite in China praised her english and from some clips which they posted there, we can hear clearly that Jimin spoke english quite fluently and musch better than many of those Korean stars :D

Guest thowysg

Hi thowysg,

I am not sure if the interview was done in english conversation but from what I read from baidu, where some fans visited her at the filmsite in China praised her english and from some clips which they posted there, we can hear clearly that Jimin spoke english quite fluently and musch better than many of those Korean stars :D

hi maneuneun...oh ic..sorry, did you provide the link in your previous post to watch this interview? i may have missed it...oh yes..i read somewhere that jimin is good with languages...would love to hear her speak english.. :) lucky fans who got to meet her..

Guest ashleesimpson

maneuneun

thank you so much for the interview

wow it's in English

but I can't read the whole interview it's too small

thowysg

yeah can't wait for the drama

looking at her new big with her long hair, she's so pretty with long hair,hahah

but she had already 2 dramas in short hair, the one with uhm tae woong and eric,hahaha

Guest maneuneun

hi maneuneun...oh ic..sorry, did you provide the link in your previous post to watch this interview? i may have missed it...oh yes..i read somewhere that jimin is good with languages...would love to hear her speak english.. :) lucky fans who got to meet her..

No thowysg you have not missed it because I did not provide the link here :D

If you're interested to hear her speaking english, I only managed to find this which she only spoke a little :lol:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=511658019

you can read more about her filming in China here http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=514637995 if you understand chinese

Hope you will enjoy :D

Guest valley girl

oh my God i forgot to visit this thread cause looking For EOE behind the scene that nothing related for me. kkk

it sound real drama in Life kkkk...

thanks for mag scan what about her progress with C&A ???

Guest thowysg

No thowysg you have not missed it because I did not provide the link here :D

If you're interested to hear her speaking english, I only managed to find this which she only spoke a little :lol:

you can read more about her filming in China here if you understand chinese

Hope you will enjoy :D

maneuneun..thank you! she sounded so cute with the "u like to eat?" hehehe..she's such a warm person..she offered some of her biscuits to her chinese fans...yes..i understand a little chinese...will watch your link..thanks again!

thowysg

yeah can't wait for the drama

looking at her new big with her long hair, she's so pretty with long hair,hahah

but she had already 2 dramas in short hair, the one with uhm tae woong and eric,hahaha

ashlee.me too...she looks like a pixie doll with short hair...so cute.. :D in CS..although she had long hair..think she may have won a wig..not a full wig..but a partial one..it looked very thick...

hi valleygirl & all jimin fans!

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yeah maybe she had hair extention in CS

haha but I still prefer her with long hair.

haha forgot her drama with kim jae won , she is so cute in that drama, (like a kid)hihi

btw her look in Lee San is so innocent, actually like ji hwan I love her in hanbok,too

Guest thowysg

thowysg

yeah maybe she had hair extention in CS

haha but I still prefer her with long hair.

haha forgot her drama with kim jae won , she is so cute in that drama, (like a kid)hihi

btw her look in Lee San is so innocent, actually like ji hwan I love her in hanbok,too

ashlee..hahah..jimin has the wholesome look..that's why we (including jihwan) like her in traditional wear...i'm sure C&A will be a hit initially cuz of jisub..cuz he's more popular now...but jimin will shine through her acting and win lotsa new fans.... :)

Guest thowysg

hi jimin fans..more pixs from C&A from dcinside..

19.jpg

18.jpg

21-1.jpg

20.jpg

23.jpg

Random pixs:

k02.jpg

b6b132877ed40836c65cc387.jpg

any idea which show this was from? who's the guy?

-IMG_69679654212.jpg

*sigh*...miss CS....it got so many awards during the KBS awards last year..

P0705140059420.jpg