Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest thowysg

thowysg

hahah lol I have been a stalker in ji hwan's thread too.haha

someone said about ji min's acting, lol if you watch her in CS or lee san you will see how good she's . she's a good actress,haha

I love her acting in CS

and C&A is another good drama ,too I think

ji min's character is so interesting.

** hoping jimin and ji sub will come on FO*

ashlee..haha..we are the same...active in FO..jimin...CS.....for me, add'l thead for me is junho...for you, it's hyori..what else? :)

yes..jimin's best performance was in CS...must say i haven't watched her fully in yisan...

for me..jimin and jisub...jimin & jihwan..beggars can't be choosers..either of this coupling will do! :P :P

*edit"

i've topped the page! hahah

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

haha yeah for me it's hyori,haha and you in junho's thread

thowysg, actually in real life I'm not a jiji's shipper anymore, after reading all the comments in ji hwan's thread about his ideal girl and his girls..I gave up that hope.

but still love jiji couple in CS and they will always be in my heart,haha

I haven't watched Lee San, now I have watched some eps of it, and ji min was great in it,haha

can't wait for ji sub and ji min's perf.haha

ashlee really? i have not yet attempted to re-visit jihwan's thread. gosh that thread is so busy and is moving so fast. i wonder what happened to the separate forum jihwansarang? was it forever abandoned? we talked about jiji there and as i can remember that jimin-jihwan was the most replied topic. *sigh* its better to not reply to their posts than break our hearts.

thwosyg well i guess we have to move on. *sigh* those were our glory days. but i will continue supporting our jimin though. anyone knows how long she will appear in C&A? can't wait to see her, prolly i will just look at the parts where jimin is, am not a fan of jisub.

notice that jisub is working with our JIJI couple only separately? :) hmmmm.

happy chinese new year everybody! :D :D

Hi Everyone!

I have been HJM's fan for a while and reading this thread quite sometime but never left a comment.

I watched her acting quite a lot and think she's a brilliant actress. I loved her in CS, but more than that, she totally blew me away with her acting in Yisan! I thought she's just a little cute girl, but in that drama, she played a beautiful wife (Oh well, concubine to be exact...) and strong mother very well. So if someone doesn't think her acting is not good, I think she/he simply doesn't like her, not her acting. No offence. I do have actors/actresses I dislike, too!

I hated to see some bashing happened to her on Yisan thread. I don't want to see it happening on Cain and Abel thread. As I watched this thread, I feel, like star like fans. You guys are super nice and generous to those who are negative about Jimin. But I respect that!

Look forward to HJM in C&A. I'm sure she'll blow me away again :lol:

• Like 1

Guest thowysg

thowysg

haha yeah for me it's hyori,haha and you in junho's thread

thowysg, actually in real life I'm not a jiji's shipper anymore, after reading all the comments in ji hwan's thread about his ideal girl and his girls..I gave up that hope.

but still love jiji couple in CS and they will always be in my heart,haha

I haven't watched Lee San, now I have watched some eps of it, and ji min was great in it,haha

can't wait for ji sub and ji min's perf.haha

ashlee..heheh..yup..ya..i hardly comment on jihwan's thread anymore...i need more exciting news to talk about...:P same here...wannie & maja are still my favorite couple...although i like junho & CJS in last scandal...they're not my favorite couple....i still think jimin & jihwan had more chemistry.. :)

C&A is really a loonngggg wait... :(

ashlee really? i have not yet attempted to re-visit jihwan's thread. gosh that thread is so busy and is moving so fast. i wonder what happened to the separate forum jihwansarang? was it forever abandoned? we talked about jiji there and as i can remember that jimin-jihwan was the most replied topic. *sigh* its better to not reply to their posts than break our hearts.

thwosyg well i guess we have to move on. *sigh* those were our glory days. but i will continue supporting our jimin though. anyone knows how long she will appear in C&A? can't wait to see her, prolly i will just look at the parts where jimin is, am not a fan of jisub.

notice that jisub is working with our JIJI couple only separately? :) hmmmm.

happy chinese new year everybody! :D :D

graceyco...jihwansarang is still active..sophia manages the site now...they still have a thread dedicated to jiji spazzing but no one chats in there now cuz there's really nothing much to chat about.. :( i dunno how many episodes they are to C&A...i'm not a big fan of jisub as well...but i'll still watch it cuz of jimin...& also, cuz jisub is quite hot! :P oh yes..jisub has worked with jihwan and now is working with jimin...it's the Ji Trio! :P

Hi Everyone!

I have been HJM's fan for a while and reading this thread quite sometime but never left a comment.

I watched her acting quite a lot and think she's a brilliant actress. I loved her in CS, but more than that, she totally blew me away with her acting in Yisan! I thought she's just a little cute girl, but in that drama, she played a beautiful wife (Oh well, concubine to be exact...) and strong mother very well. So if someone doesn't think her acting is not good, I think she/he simply doesn't like her, not her acting. No offence. I do have actors/actresses I dislike, too!

I hated to see some bashing happened to her on Yisan thread. I don't want to see it happening on Cain and Abel thread. As I watched this thread, I feel, like star like fans. You guys are super nice and generous to those who are negative about Jimin. But I respect that!

Look forward to HJM in C&A. I'm sure she'll blow me away again :lol:

hi & welcome addisonbear...:) yes..i know jimin did pretty well in Yisan too...but the drama is so long, i don't have the time to watch it yet..also, i'm not a fan of LSJ...i know what you mean about the bashing...we are all entitled to our own opinions...constructive comments are welcomed here...:) as long as we bear it in mind that this thread is dedicated to jimin.. cheers! :)

hi maneuneun...valleygirl...cute kid...suipan..riehae..& all jimin fans!

Guest ashleesimpson

grace

yeah I hardly visit jihwan's thread, the thread is moving so fast, so I can't catch up, just knowing he's doing fine with his movie.

even though I love jiji couple but I'm so excited to see another jiji couple,haha I'm waiting for C&A, I love ji sub, I'm a fan of him, after watching the trailer, OMG I love that drama, I love ji min 's character, I hope that drama has a happy ending,hehe you know ji sub always died in his previous dramas.

I think C&A will air in late Feb. and that drama will have at least 16 eps.

thowysg

I hardly visit jihwansaranger too, so I don't know how it is there.

haha grace yeah I remembered those times, I only chatted in jiji's thread, those times were our beautiful times.

Guest sohapilee

First time in this thread;

i'm totally looking forward to Han JiMin with Jisub...

I'm happy that it was her who has been casted in "cain and abel".

Wow, she's such a lucky girl. Imagine, she'd played opposite of one of my top-favorite actors KJH, and now she's with my greatest love SJS!

awesome!!

I loved her in CS ver very much!!!!

and she's very beautiful too!

I hope "cain and abel" will be a success, like MISa.

Guest thowysg

just dropping by to say hi to all of you guys!

just missing this wonderful thread!

hi cutekid..thanks for dropping in.. :)

grace

yeah I hardly visit jihwan's thread, the thread is moving so fast, so I can't catch up, just knowing he's doing fine with his movie.

even though I love jiji couple but I'm so excited to see another jiji couple,haha I'm waiting for C&A, I love ji sub, I'm a fan of him, after watching the trailer, OMG I love that drama, I love ji min 's character, I hope that drama has a happy ending,hehe you know ji sub always died in his previous dramas.

I think C&A will air in late Feb. and that drama will have at least 16 eps.

thowysg

I hardly visit jihwansaranger too, so I don't know how it is there.

haha grace yeah I remembered those times, I only chatted in jiji's thread, those times were our beautiful times.

ashlee...hahah..yes..those were beautiful times...yes..i know what you mean...it seems jisub always dies in the end in his shows...hope to see a happy ending with jimin this time...i think they'll look cute together...jimin just brings out the best in those she works with, especially her male co-stars.. :)

First time in this thread;

i'm totally looking forward to Han JiMin with Jisub...

I'm happy that it was her who has been casted in "cain and abel".

Wow, she's such a lucky girl. Imagine, she'd played opposite of one of my top-favorite actors KJH, and now she's with my greatest love SJS!

awesome!!

I loved her in CS ver very much!!!!

and she's very beautiful too!

I hope "cain and abel" will be a success, like MISa.

hi & welcome sohapilee..heheh...some of us in here love jihwan and CS too.. :) yes..we're all looking forward to see her with jisub...think we'll see the same chemistry between jimin and jisub as we did between jimin and jihwan... :)

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

just see the behind the scene pic of ji min and ji sub the pic which they were sitting together. they seems close, you know ji sub is so shy so i was afraid that ji min will have a hard time to be friend with him,hahahah

but they look close.

you know to bible's story the Abel 's character will be killed by his brother. so I'm scared they he may die in the end again

but I watch the preview and it seems like he's still alive and return with another character,hahahah

just guessing with what I se from the preview

so I am hoping the story will be like that,haha

I want a happy ending

Guest thowysg

thowysg

just see the behind the scene pic of ji min and ji sub the pic which they were sitting together. they seems close, you know ji sub is so shy so i was afraid that ji min will have a hard time to be friend with him,hahahah

but they look close.

you know to bible's story the Abel 's character will be killed by his brother. so I'm scared they he may die in the end again

but I watch the preview and it seems like he's still alive and return with another character,hahahah

just guessing with what I se from the preview

so I am hoping the story will be like that,haha

I want a happy ending

ashlee..oh yes.. i know the story...ya..hope there's a twist in the modern version & jisub gets to live and be with jimin in the end.. :) hmm..are there any more BTS pixs of jimin & jisub?

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

there are only a few BTS's pics

I bet you have already seen it.

lol I'm not christian, so I'm not familiar with the story. but in the bible they don't have the chae jung ahn and han ji min's characters right?

I'm confused cause in the preview, you can see ji sub as a docter with short hair then he is a in the wilderness with long hair and beard, I think that is when he return after being killed by his brother.

but I don't understand the story, are they really blood-related brothers? why is the older one so evil?

Guest thowysg

thowysg

there are only a few BTS's pics

I bet you have already seen it.

lol I'm not christian, so I'm not familiar with the story. but in the bible they don't have the chae jung ahn and han ji min's characters right?

I'm confused cause in the preview, you can see ji sub as a docter with short hair then he is a in the wilderness with long hair and beard, I think that is when he return after being killed by his brother.

but I don't understand the story, are they really blood-related brothers? why is the older one so evil?

ashlee....no...biblical cain & abel story only has 2 characters & they're biological brothers...due to jeolousy as god favored one brother over the other, the lesser favored brother killed the brother more favored by god so in a sense, jisub should be killed as per the biblical version...but i don't really think this drama follows the original version to a tee...probably just the wanting to do harm to one's brother due to jealousy part...the romance is thrown in for good measure i suppose...to make it more commercial..hehe..maybe this drama has jisub thrown into danger and then coming out of it as a different person for revenge...only we won't know if he gets his revenge in the end or not...anyway...that's my script for this drama..hehehe...of cuz, i may be wrong.. :P

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

haha I love your script version

have you watched Green Rose with lee dae hae and Go soo

that drama is so good too

Go soo 's character had a crime which he hasn't done, they forced him to killed himself but he's not dead and got helped by a rich man, 4 years later he came back as a successfull business man,with another name... to revenge, ...

I love storyline like that, actually I'm sick with disease and teary loveline of korean drama, I want more revenge or brothers-sisters-fathers-mothers-childrens relationships in korean drama,haha

Guest thowysg

thowysg

haha I love your script version

have you watched Green Rose with lee dae hae and Go soo

that drama is so good too

Go soo 's character had a crime which he hasn't done, they forced him to killed himself but he's not dead and got helped by a rich man, 4 years later he came back as a successfull business man,with another name... to revenge, ...

I love storyline like that, actually I'm sick with disease and teary loveline of korean drama, I want more revenge or brothers-sisters-fathers-mothers-childrens relationships in korean drama,haha

ashlee..heheh..we'll see how the C&A story pans out then.. :)

no..i haven't watched Green Rose...i'm not a fan of LDH....hahah...i see you like dramatic storylines...i supposed korean drama tries to emulate themes created by Hong Kong dramas before...mostly family-oriented themes...

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

I used to love romantic series, and that's why I watched a lot of korean dramas, korean dramas have so many love story

but I'm now sick of the teary love-story, I want something fresh, revenge, or.. something else,hehe

hope C&A doesn't have die-ending.

Guest thowysg

thowysg

I used to love romantic series, and that's why I watched a lot of korean dramas, korean dramas have so many love story

but I'm now sick of the teary love-story, I want something fresh, revenge, or.. something else,hehe

hope C&A doesn't have die-ending.

ashlee..i'm also into the lovey-dovey kind of korean drama..hehe...it's never too old to still believe in love... :P ya..i can see you'd like to see more action now...i really hope there's a happy ending to C&A...pity to always have jisub die in the end...none of that HGD-kind of ending plzzzz!

hi maneuneun...riehae...sohapilee...valleygirl & all jimin fans!

Guest ashleesimpson

hi thowysg

when will the drama be aired? I heard it was in Feb . sometime on feb 21st???

why haven't I heard anything of that drama? maybe other dramas beat them, boy over flowers is very popular right now, you see everywhere the news about that drama.

Even if BOF is popular.. her new drama won't clash with BOF anyway... so the drama's competitors will be different and not the mon-tue slot. XD