Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

hi ripgal..thanks for the link..i've posted the pixs here... provided by the baidu's site...Real Ing..

0e4052af6538ede5fbed50fc.jpg

5d4bbbdeebb57746ccbf1afc.jpg

8dab31016c041e107bec2cf8.jpg

9c7a5b43c8c9140f9313c6f8.jpg

80718f44f0c0bc52510ffefd.jpg

dd4dd1f9c811c647252df2f8.jpg

d29d85b1a428ef4a092302f8.jpg

jimin at the far end..

cb52b11251cb65d0c3fd78fc.jpg

hi maneunenun...ashlee...valleygirl..cute kid, zetta and all jimin fans!

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg thank you so much for the pics

are those from C&A

ji min looks so young and cute in short hair,hehe.love her

Guest thowysg

thowysg thank you so much for the pics

are those from C&A

ji min looks so young and cute in short hair,hehe.love her

ashlee..you're welcome..actually, ripgal posted the link and i just cut and pasted them here.. :)

yes..i find her very refreshing in short hair...hopefully, that suits jisub's image in the show... :)

Guest thowysg

Han Ji Min attended the VIP premire of movie ' Infernal City' today.

thank you, maneuneun! that's great..."infernal/pitiable city" stars my favourite actor, jeong junho!! :P jimin looked refreshed..glad the filming is not too tough on her.. :)

ashlee..my favorite gal attended my favorite man's premiere! :P :P wonder who invited jimin though...hmmm...

jimin gals! i'm here and it's saturday! feels so good to talk with fellow jimin gals after a LOOOOONG time :)

thowsyg omo! really? where'd you hear that news? oh noo! a lot of things has changed. i must be updated haha. but wait. is it true that jihwan is going out with someone? ouch. that's heartbreaking for us jiji fans, esp that i am only active on jiji topics nowadays. *sighs* but if that is the case, im sure that there a lot of guys out there who would love to be with jimin, she is one extraordinary gal. but it's still heartbreaking. :(

ashlee thanks for telling me, i was just curious though, i didn't mean to bring up the topic again. my bad guys, sorry hope you're not mad :D and yeah. jimin is too good soooo case closed! :D and i agree, she looks prettier and younger with her new hair in C&A!

wow. jimin looks so cute in her new hair, should i cut my hair that way? hmmm. :D thanks for posting pics thowsyg and maneuneun!

Guest thowysg

jimin gals! i'm here and it's saturday! feels so good to talk with fellow jimin gals after a LOOOOONG time :)

thowsyg omo! really? where'd you hear that news? oh noo! a lot of things has changed. i must be updated haha. but wait. is it true that jihwan is going out with someone? ouch. that's heartbreaking for us jiji fans, esp that i am only active on jiji topics nowadays. *sighs* but if that is the case, im sure that there a lot of guys out there who would love to be with jimin, she is one extraordinary gal. but it's still heartbreaking. :(

ashlee thanks for telling me, i was just curious though, i didn't mean to bring up the topic again. my bad guys, sorry hope you're not mad :D and yeah. jimin is too good soooo case closed! :D and i agree, she looks prettier and younger with her new hair in C&A!

wow. jimin looks so cute in her new hair, should i cut my hair that way? hmmm. :D thanks for posting pics thowsyg and maneuneun!

hi graceyco..glad to see you in here again...i dunno if it's true about jihwan dating..but it's really not unusual cuz he's very open about the fact that he wants a girlfriend.. :) jimin will do well..not to worry...

Guest cherrylove316

she's my favorite actress and my idol. most of naturally beautiful korean actresses are bad at acting, but han ji min is both naturally beautiful AND talented!!

Guest thowysg

she's my favorite actress and my idol. most of naturally beautiful korean actresses are bad at acting, but han ji min is both naturally beautiful AND talented!!

hi and welcome cherrylove! we second that! :P

here are some more pixs...one from C&A...

3a4232f31925594e342acc67.jpg

2d06a534672014a9d1a2d367.jpg

200809221056151001_1-1.jpg

b4c22a389f3d0fecb311c758.jpg

fanart..

PhotoFunia_1731b55.jpg

hi ashlee..maneuneun...valleygirl..cutekid..ripgal and all jimin fans!!

Guest ashleesimpson

hi jimin's lovers, thowysg, grace, maneuneun,valley girl

thowysg, wow happy for you, she attended his movie, wonder who invited her?

btw those pics of her look great. can't wait till cain and Abel comes out.

since C &A is under SBS, so I hope ji sub and ji min will be the next Family outing guests,hehe

ji sub may be shy on variety show, but I think ji min suits the family very well, and she already knows hyori,hahah

**edit** have been busy with school stuffs so can't chat with you guys in the other thread, thank you for the translation ,hehe

grace yeah, I know seems like ji hwan has nothing with ji min, I heard from ji hwan's thread about him and yuri or KHN, I think we are the only jiji's shippers over here,hehe. still love Capital scandal's couple the most.

Guest cherrylove316

hi and welcome cherrylove! we second that! :P

here are some more pixs...one from C&A...

wow those are beautiful pics. i especially love the fanart one. are there any more of those?

Guest thowysg

hi jimin's lovers, thowysg, grace, maneuneun,valley girl

thowysg, wow happy for you, she attended his movie, wonder who invited her?

btw those pics of her look great. can't wait till cain and Abel comes out.

since C &A is under SBS, so I hope ji sub and ji min will be the next Family outing guests,hehe

ji sub may be shy on variety show, but I think ji min suits the family very well, and she already knows hyori,hahah

**edit** have been busy with school stuffs so can't chat with you guys in the other thread, thank you for the translation ,hehe

grace yeah, I know seems like ji hwan has nothing with ji min, I heard from ji hwan's thread about him and yuri or KHN, I think we are the only jiji's shippers over here,hehe. still love Capital scandal's couple the most.

hi ashlee..no worries...studies come first.. :) oh yes...ji sub and ji min to FO ...that'll be something to look forward to...ji sub is so hot! ji min is so sweet....oh..she knows hyori already? how?? anyway...answer only when you're more free though.. :)

i can't wait for C&A too.... :)

cherrylove..i've posted more photo-shopped pictures a few pages back..you may wish to check back.. :)

thowsyg, that's sad to hear though but i still love them together no matter what. waaah jimin really looks younger in her new hair. i want to cut my hair that way too but it won't look good on me. jimin looks so pretty :) no matter what hairstyle!~

cherrylove hi and welcome here. :) just like you we love jimin too. this thread is constantly updated with jimin pics thanks to thowsyg, ashlee, ripgal and maneuneun. :D

ashlee that's why i don't visit jihwan thread that much since it's so busy there and i can't catch up and i am aware that only the three of us are true blue jiji shippers. im quite proud cause we're still here. :D

hi ripgal, maneuneun, zetta

Guest ashleesimpson

hi alllllll

thowysg

I'm back till Sunday for DanRi, I felt I couldn't live this week, I'm so excited for the comeback of DanRi right now

yeah ji sub and ji sub, what a cute couple,haha

yeah she already knows hyori, I think ji min has become one of the best best friend or sister of kim jae dong.and so is hyori.

grace

me too, I haven't replied in ji hwan 's thread for a long time, there are so many new posters, and the thread is growing s fast, I can't catch up.

and seems like they are talking about his ideal girl all the time, ** sad** so I decide not to reply,haha

I've seen a lot of her works. But they didn't really leave a deep impression on me. Maybe a little bit with YiSan. Hopefully she will really impress me in C&A. XD

I've seen a lot of her works. But they didn't really leave a deep impression on me. Maybe a little bit with YiSan. Hopefully she will really impress me in C&A. XD

Well, I'm sure HJM will impress you in C&A.

Just wondering why you left a comment like this in this thread? Here is for HJM fans, you know. I'm just curious...

Guest thowysg

Well, I'm sure HJM will impress you in C&A.

Just wondering why you left a comment like this in this thread? Here is for HJM fans, you know. I'm just curious...

hi and welcome, suipan! yes..i agree jimin's acting will wow all wanna-be fans.. :)

hi & welcome to this thread, riehae...i'm sure jimin will impress you in C&A...have you watched her in Capital Scandal with Jihwan? i noticed you chat in jihwan's thread too... :) anyway..jimin won the KBS Best Actress award for CS... :)

hi alllllll

thowysg

I'm back till Sunday for DanRi, I felt I couldn't live this week, I'm so excited for the comeback of DanRi right now

yeah ji sub and ji sub, what a cute couple,haha

yeah she already knows hyori, I think ji min has become one of the best best friend or sister of kim jae dong.and so is hyori.

grace

me too, I haven't replied in ji hwan 's thread for a long time, there are so many new posters, and the thread is growing s fast, I can't catch up.

and seems like they are talking about his ideal girl all the time, ** sad** so I decide not to reply,haha

ashlee..hahha..i know it's hard to stay away...yes..i know jimin is very close to kim jae dong...remember that pix of them holding hands? anyway...jimin is a friendly gal.. :) i've also been a silent lurker in jihwan's thread now...still can't get over this jiji coupling..heheh

thowsyg, that's sad to hear though but i still love them together no matter what. waaah jimin really looks younger in her new hair. i want to cut my hair that way too but it won't look good on me. jimin looks so pretty :) no matter what hairstyle!~

ashlee that's why i don't visit jihwan thread that much since it's so busy there and i can't catch up and i am aware that only the three of us are true blue jiji shippers. im quite proud cause we're still here. :D

hi ripgal, maneuneun, zetta

hi graceyco...yup...love the recent KBS awards where they were spotted and presented together...rare sightings of our favorite couple.. :) yes..only 3 of us true blue jiji shippers in here.. :P

Here's wishing everyone a Happy Lunar New Year !!

hi maneunuen...zetta...valleygirl...ripgal and all jimin fans!

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

hahah lol I have been a stalker in ji hwan's thread too.haha

someone said about ji min's acting, lol if you watch her in CS or lee san you will see how good she's . she's a good actress,haha

I love her acting in CS

and C&A is another good drama ,too I think

ji min's character is so interesting.

** hoping jimin and ji sub will come on FO*