Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest ashleesimpson

hi thowysg

I remember that YSMM's ep too

it was a HIT news, cause she did reveal that she had a stalker who was a famous singer and was younger than her, he is also a business man and he often went overseas.

I was confused at the time, she didn't say it's singer Se7ven but we( her fans) guessed it's him since he is famous and younger than her. but now I don't think it's him, he's not that crazy stalker right. But I still don't know who the man is???

thowysg, I don't think the last pic is from C&A because she has very expensive clothes,hehe and her hair doesn't look like that girl in C&A.

btw I often watch korean channel live and I'm so happy whenever I see ji min's CF,hehe

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest thowysg

hi thowysg

I remember that YSMM's ep too

it was a HIT news, cause she did reveal that she had a stalker who was a famous singer and was younger than her, he is also a business man and he often went overseas.

I was confused at the time, she didn't say it's singer Se7ven but we( her fans) guessed it's him since he is famous and younger than her. but now I don't think it's him, he's not that crazy stalker right. But I still don't know who the man is???

thowysg, I don't think the last pic is from C&A because she has very expensive clothes,hehe and her hair doesn't look like that girl in C&A.

btw I often watch korean channel live and I'm so happy whenever I see ji min's CF,hehe

ashlee..yes...we still dunno who that man is...anyway, he became verbally abuse to jimin after she stopped her text messages back.

oh ic...i guess that pix wasn't from C&A..seem to have seen it..hhehe..oh..i only started watching korean tv "live" 3 weeks ago when i managed to watch FO..haha...i've seen other CFs but not jimin's so far..will look out for them.. :)

hi all jimin fans! where are you guys??

Guest ripgal

^ Awwww... the CS bunch are sooo cute together..:lol:

I'm not sure if this has been posted here before..

Character Description of the C&A Characters

(translated in Chinese)

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=521957645

The Chinese translations are very complicated and confusing... but here's the gist of it..

Han Ji Min as Oh Yoon Ji

Yoon Ji during her Childhood Years

- Her father, a Japanese born in North Korea, worked as a film director whilst her mother was a tour guide who worked around the area of Man Gyeong.

- Yoon Ji inherited both her father's charisma and her mother's beauty.

- The family lived a happy life under the reign of the Republic until Ji Min was chosen by Pyoung Yang Artistic Group.

- Her father could not let go of his romanticist views and was eventually kicked out of the Republic.

Yoon Ji Now

- A North Korean refugee wandering around the Chinese borders, Yoon Ji decided to seek solace in South Korea.

- She became a tour guide (I'm assuming she brings tourists around China), and met Cho In there.

- She returned back to Korea and decided to look for Cho In, but failed to do so.

- When she finally succeeded in meeting him, he forgot all about her. (not sure if Cho In lost his memory or something or got hurt?!)

- From then onwards, she decided to take care of him and be by his side forever.

-

Guest ripgal

HJM Goodies...

KJH & HJM PARTS in the KBS Awards 2008

(w/ Chinese subs)

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=522328951

credits: hanjimin's baidu bar

Another news article in chinese (via NEWSEN)

It's regarding a poll conducted on : Best Drama Character of 2008

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=521943659

http://hiphotos.baidu.com/%CF%E0%D6%AE%C1%...ff1cf1b3ee4.jpg

credits: baidu/ krdrama.bbs/ as labeled

---

Results:

1. Kang Ji Hwan in Hong Gil Dong - Hong Gil Dong

2. Han Ji Min in Yi San - Song Yeon

3. Song Seung Hun in East of Eden - Lee Dong Chul

Guest thowysg

HJM Goodies...

wow..ripgal..thanks for the links & updates!

on the hjm & kjh presenting link...i only translated the "interesting" part..hehe....feel free to correct any mis-translation.. :)

JH: i'm happy to meet everyone here today.I am kang Ji Hwan

JM: hello..everybody..I am Han Jimin

JH: it has been 2 years already since we both worked on Capital Scandal

JM: yes..

JH: what kind of year has 2008 been for you, han ji min shi..

JM: in 2008 at this time..both of us also stood at this stage..that was when kang ji hwan shi and i received an award together to kickstart the year..to me, it was a busy and yet precious year..kang ji hwan shi, how was it for you..

JH: after Hong Gil Dong, i starred in my first movie "Rough Cut"..recently, i have received lots of support and love from fans

JM: yes..you've received many awards this year..i sincerely congratulate you..

JH: thank you

happy to see the jimin's character in yisan did so well.. :)

C&A seems quite intriguing with the jisub forgetting who jimin is & jimin finally taking care of him in the end...out of pity..out of love...guess we'll have to watch to find out.. :P

hi and welcome aylabyo..hi maneuneun, valleygirl, ashlee, zetta, cutekid, snowprincess and all jimin fans!

thx so much thowysg. i was so happy to see HJM unie at KBS award but it surprised me more when i saw her come up again with nobody else but KJH ^^ rite, sth seems fishy...

dont feel lonely, sweetie! i always stick here but of coz silently coz its hard for me to express my feeling in English. ^^

BTW hope our C&A will be a big success this year!!! SJS & HJM HWAITING

Guest thowysg

thx so much thowysg. i was so happy to see HJM unie at KBS award but it surprised me more when i saw her come up again with nobody else but KJH ^^ rite, sth seems fishy...

dont feel lonely, sweetie! i always stick here but of coz silently coz its hard for me to express my feeling in English. ^^

BTW hope our C&A will be a big success this year!!! SJS & HJM HWAITING

hi and welcome bich...haha..you think smthg is fishy between them? i really hope so...jihwan came to the award alone...at least he didn't arrive with sung yuri which is a "good" thing.. :)

can't wait for C&A too...jisub & jimin fighting!!

hi maneuneun..ashlee..valleygirl...cutekid..ripgal...aylabyo & all jimin fans!

*edit".

ripgal..thanks for the trailer!...checking it now...looks more like a movie trailer than a drama trailer..hehe

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all

ripgal thank you so much for all the goodies, OMG seeing the trailer it makes me want to watch the drama

ji min is so cute and ji sub is so cool.hehe

thowysg

thanks for the translation, I was expecting that they joked each other like last year.

but they didn't , btw ji min was so cute saying that ji hwan had received so many awards this year,hahaha

the behind the scene pic of Lee san look so funny and cute

ji min always has fun with her staff and crew, remember watch MBC awards last year( well 2007). when ji min won something,her co-stars gave her so many flowers,hehehe

thowysg your second home is Canada, do you guys speak French or English there?

and you're from Indonesia, do you know Dutch?

Guest thowysg

hi all

thowysg

thanks for the translation, I was expecting that they joked each other like last year.

but they didn't , btw ji min was so cute saying that ji hwan had received so many awards this year,hahaha

the behind the scene pic of Lee san look so funny and cute

ji min always has fun with her staff and crew, remember watch MBC awards last year( well 2007). when ji min won something,her co-stars gave her so many flowers,hehehe

thowysg your second home is Canada, do you guys speak French or English there?

and you're from Indonesia, do you know Dutch?

ashlee..yes..i was disappointed that jiji did not joke with each other on stage....lost that feeling of familiarity it seems..& yes, jimin works welll with most people..sometimes that causes misunderstanding like that time she was in yisan with LSJ...

vancouver to be specific...it's english there...i'm from singapore, dear...not indonesia.. :) it's english and chinese all the way.. :)

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

so you're mother land is Singapore, I thought that you were from Indonesia. I must be mistaken, cause kitty from jihwansarangers is from Indonesia,hehe

I was mad at the time when LSJ's fans said bad things about ji min, that she always acted close with him and things like that.

Guest thowysg

thowysg

so you're mother land is Singapore, I thought that you were from Indonesia. I must be mistaken, cause kitty from jihwansarangers is from Indonesia,hehe

I was mad at the time when LSJ's fans said bad things about ji min, that she always acted close with him and things like that.

ashlee..yup..i'm a singaporean.. :) talking about kitty.we hardly see her nowadays, huh? ya...i felt bad for jimin too...guess her friendly nature may get her into trouble at times...she was as pally with ryu jin in CS...there's a pix of her sitting either on his lap or on the arm of his chair...

hi jimin shippers! despite my busy and very haggard schedule i still have time to visit this thread and CS thread (for the love of jimin!) :) it was last december since i posted. sorry guys. i am now so behind.

can anyone update me what has been happening? i see jimin has alread appeared in her drama! thanks for posting lots of pictures, jimin looks so cute with short hair. :) she still looks so young :)

thowsyg- what happened to our jiji during the awards? awww :) i think it's gonna be bad news since you seem sad. well that makes me sad too. i miss the true jiji moments that we had back then, esp in jihwansarang. :)

ashlee why? why were LSJ's fans mad at jiji? that's bad. i guess some people are not used with the friendliness of jimin..

i missed posting here! gotta split, its my examination week but i'm sneaking out to post here :)) be back on saturday! help me be updated! :D

Guest thowysg

hi jimin shippers! despite my busy and very haggard schedule i still have time to visit this thread and CS thread (for the love of jimin!) :) it was last december since i posted. sorry guys. i am now so behind.

can anyone update me what has been happening? i see jimin has alread appeared in her drama! thanks for posting lots of pictures, jimin looks so cute with short hair. :) she still looks so young :)

thowsyg- what happened to our jiji during the awards? awww :) i think it's gonna be bad news since you seem sad. well that makes me sad too. i miss the true jiji moments that we had back then, esp in jihwansarang. :)

ashlee why? why were LSJ's fans mad at jiji? that's bad. i guess some people are not used with the friendliness of jimin..

i missed posting here! gotta split, its my examination week but i'm sneaking out to post here :)) be back on saturday! help me be updated! :D

hi graceyco...jimin is still young, dear... but of cuz, she looks like a pixie with that do.. :P

sad cuz i think jihwan is going with someone already and it's not our dear jimin...but then again, our jimin will meet someone real nice, i'm sure.. :)

hi maneuneun...valleygirl...ripgal...ashlee...cutekid...and all jimin fans!

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all

grace, thowysg

LSJ's fans said bad comments about ji min, they said that he had a girlfriend and ji min still acted close with him.

I was so mad at the time, what's good with that rich guy? btw don't want to say bad things about him here too.

thowysg

yeah her character is bright, she's friendly with everyone and fans misunderstand it, that's what I hate the most.

Guest maneuneun

Hi to all here.

I think what past is past and we shouldn't have bring back the topic of lsj-jimin's misunderstanding again. Those who's matured and sensible will not believe or influenced by the misinterpretation of those accusation :phew: .

ps : by the way those bad comments were not made by lsj's fans. For those who want to understand more about the incident can just scroll back pages to find the answer for it :D

Guest thowysg

hi all

grace, thowysg

LSJ's fans said bad comments about ji min, they said that he had a girlfriend and ji min still acted close with him.

I was so mad at the time, what's good with that rich guy? btw don't want to say bad things about him here too.

thowysg

yeah her character is bright, she's friendly with everyone and fans misunderstand it, that's what I hate the most.

ashlee..yup..let's drop this topic now..not worthy of this thread's discussion.. :)

jimin is very warm and friendly..she also seems genuine...i love the video of her in france..doing the winery tour thingy..the kid was very comfortable with her..guess cuz she's so pretty.. :)

Hi to all here.

I think what past is past and we shouldn't have bring back the topic of lsj-jimin's misunderstanding again. Those who's matured and sensible will not believe or influenced by the misinterpretation of those accusation :phew: .

ps : by the way those bad comments were not made by lsj's fans. For those who want to understand more about the incident can just scroll back pages to find the answer for it :D

hi maneuneun..agree..case closed.. :)

can't wait for more C&A info...jimin and jisub do look quite cute together.. :)