Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest valley girl

the rating

Daily TV Rating - [Monday 2008-10-27]

TNS

East Of Eden (MBC) - 23.6%

Tazza (SBS) - 14.2%

Worlds Within (KBS2) - 7.1%

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200810280657131001

AGB

Nationwide Rank / Show / Network / Nationwide Rating / Seoul Rating + Rank {if different from Nationwide}

2. East Of Eden (MBC) - 24.2%, 27.0%

10. Tazza (SBS) - 12.9%, 12.5% (#11)

Worlds Within (KBS2) - 7.7% (BT20), % (BT20)

this rate so tight EOE and Tazza rate down 3 % ,,

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Thwosyg ALL of us are really excited to see Jimin. how i wish she would have her own drama AS the LEAD and not just supportinng.but this would do for now :) im so happy for our Jimin :D i can't wait that we'll multiply here in the jimin thread! haha! and make it to page 100! aja!

hello zetta,ashley,maneuneun, kanpatr and valley :D

hi graceyoo..you are here..!!hehe

valley.. thanx for the info

EOE is a great series.. so hard to compatate with this one..

C&A is so brave if choosing the airing time same as EOE..!!

not sure how will be The world Within.. actually i dont interest much to see HB & SHG drama.. i`m waiting C&A.. hehe

C&A..FIGHTING...!!

hello thowysq.. ashlee.. maneuneun and all jimin lovers..!!

Guest kanpatr

hello... jimin fans,

i find jimin's new but i don't know what does it mean?

여배우, 화장품 CF 찍으려면 사극에 출연해라?

200810241348541001_1.jpg

[뉴스엔 김형우 기자]

한때 여자배우들의 기피대상이던 사극이 이젠 ''CF 효녀'' 노릇을 톡톡히 하고 있다.

특히 ''CF의 꽃''이라 불리는 화장품 모델에 사극 출연 여자 탤런트들이 대거 기용되면서 "화장품CF에 출연하려면 사극에 출연해라"라는 재미있는 공식까지 나올 법하다.

현재 ''바람의 나라''에 출연 중인 최정원은 한국화장품 메인모델로 활동하고 있다. 최정원은 최근 광고에서 특유의 순백 피부를 자랑하며 여신과 같은 자태를 뽐내 많은 남성 팬들의 마음을 설레게 하고 있다.

더욱이 얼마전까지 ''소문난 칠공주'' 속 캐릭터 미칠이 이미지가 강했던 터라 최정원의 화장품 광고는 최정원의 새로운 매력을 감상할 수 있는 좋은 기회까지 제공하고 있다.

''이산''의 여주인공 한지민도 아모레퍼시픽 CF를 통해 순수 피부 미인으로서 위력을 뽐내고 있다. 연예계 대표 동안인 한지민은 청초한 순수미는 물론 깜찍하고 귀여운 모습을 선보이고 있다. 동양적인 외모에 깨끗한 피부가 업계에 어필하고 있다는 분석이다.

''왕과 나''로 사극에 입성한 구혜선도 화장품CF 업계에서 상종가를 치고 있다. 구혜선은 2006년 소망화장품의 전속 모델로 발탁된 후 ‘다나한’ 을 비롯해 ‘꽃을든 남자’, ‘뷰티크레딧’ 등 전 브랜드에 걸쳐 활약 중이다. ''왕과 나'' 출연 당시 CF에서 "왕후의 자리를 내놓으시지요"라는 유행어를 만들기도 했던 구혜선은 이후 재계약에 성공하는 등 주가를 올리고 있다.

이처럼 사극 속 여배우들이 화장품 CF에서 두드러진 활약을 보이는데 대해 한 업계 관계자는 "사극을 바라보는 시선이 예전과 달리 세련되진데다가 여성 캐릭터들의 비중도 크게 늘어났기 때문"이라며 "게다가 한방화장품이 유행하고 있어 사극에 출연하는 여자 탤런트에 대한 상품성도 높아졌다"고 전했다.

:blink::blink::blink:

Guest valley girl

Guest valley girl

sorry out of topics,, world within dramabeans like it but hanfever not~ hanfever said this drama is so typical ..

has she started shooting?? jimin..

lately it's hard to achieve big rating,, jumong is the last drama i saw consistently in 48%-50%

last year what drama is the biggest?? even kwon sang woo drama less than 15%

yi san han ji min drama is the biggest for this year isn't??. i hope her last projects effected into C&A

sorry out of topics,, world within dramabeans like it but hanfever not~ hanfever said this drama is so typical ..

has she started shooting??

what is so typical valley..??

typical with Spotlight and OA..??hehe

i dont know ji min has started shooting or not yet.. hehe

Guest valley girl

what is so typical valley..??

typical with Spotlight and OA..??hehe

i dont know ji min has started shooting or not yet.. hehe

i don't know hehehhe. i haven't watch it yet .. hihihi..but i wanna watch w&W if it finished

Guest ashleesimpson

hi graceyo,thowysq,zetta,maneuneun,valley_girl and all jimin fans

about the ratings

I know that it would be hard, but because this drama will be so ji sub's comeback after 3 ,4 years

and also ji min's comeback after Yi san, so I hope it will gain some more interest from the viewers

this drama will be replaced tazza, right?

I think all 3 dramas which air on MOn/Tuesday are good

every drama has its story , so it's a pity that a drama like world within has so low ratings

I think it's because of EOE.

grace, thowysg

.I miss our old days when CS just ended,too

we were and have been jiji-shipers,we have chatted so many things about that perfect couple,hehe

zetta,

yes, I'm tina from jihwansarangers

Guest valley girl

i just found this in JIS thread

Just read on Twitch that In-Sung sshi is possible to star in a new drama called "Cain & Abel."

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/006071.html

"If the saying 'tell me your cast, and I'll tell what the Drama will be' is true, then what to make of the upcoming blockbuster Drama 카인과 아벨 (Cain & Abel). We reported quite a while ago this would be Kwak Kyung-Taek's ZinInSa Films' first entry in the Drama world, with Kwak acting as planner and Taewon Entertainment and ZinInSa co-producing. Now the cast has been announced, and it sounds more like a 'SBS Special Project' type more than just another big budget Drama, and it's starting to smell like Korean Wave bait. Anyway, what will be the cast? Choi Ji-Woo, who just completed preliminary negotations, and --- although nothing has been confirmed yet --- the Cain and Abel of the title will probably be played by Jo In-Sung and Lee Jung-Jae. The story features two long lost brothers who build their lives in different countries and then meet once again, one as a criminal, the other as the man on his tail, with a woman in between. Korean Wave bait indeed. Choi Ho-Sung produces, and 가문의 위기 (Marrying The Mafia 2)'s Kim Young-Chan writes. [DC Inside - 6/30]"

I sure hope that this is true. The thought puts a smile on my face.

cain and abel is an old projects ???jow many times the cast change ?? look at the date Jul 1 2006 2 years ago

Guest thowysg

hi valleygirl...thanks for the recent news on C&A..& the ratings of the other dramas....yes..i read that World Within did not do well cuz pple had high expectations on hye-gyo's acting as this is her comeback since full house days or something...hope & trust that jimin will do alot better..anyway...yisan hasn't been that long so i think she's still be well-received...oh i think C&A is a remake of an old show...& also...this remake is taking a long time to come about..

hi ashlee & graceyco......alas..no more jiji stuff to chat about...

hi zetta...i'm sure C&A will do well with the ratings.. :)

hi all jimin fans!

omo. i am just so excited for HJM to be on C&A. and also that drama has been on hold for quite some time now. :D haha. can't wait to see JiMin. :D

kanpatr thanks for that. i wonder what that is all about. haha i have no idea too. :D

thowsyg and ashlee just like you guys said. yeah the good 'ol days back at jihwansarang. i wonder if we can relive it again someday. but now let's just anticipate for JiMin's new drama!

zetta and valley hello! :D can't wait to see Jimin too? :D and yeah, wonder if jimin is already filming. eeep! can't wait.

hello Jimin shippers!

Guest thowysg

omo. i am just so excited for HJM to be on C&A. and also that drama has been on hold for quite some time now. :D haha. can't wait to see JiMin. :D

kanpatr thanks for that. i wonder what that is all about. haha i have no idea too. :D

thowsyg and ashlee just like you guys said. yeah the good 'ol days back at jihwansarang. i wonder if we can relive it again someday. but now let's just anticipate for JiMin's new drama!

zetta and valley hello! :D can't wait to see Jimin too? :D and yeah, wonder if jimin is already filming. eeep! can't wait.

hello Jimin shippers!

hi graceyco..yes..eagerly anticipating her new drama...has filming started yet? anyone knows?

hi kanpatr..ashlee..valleygirl & all jimin fans!

Guest thowysg

SECTION Interview with Han Ji Min

hi maneuneun..thanks for the video & pixs!! jimin is so sweet, lovable & personable...even the little french boy stuck to her like glue..hehe..she should get married and have a child of her own...i think the commentator said something to that effect as well when that picture appeared..for her to quickly get married i think..haha..can really sense how the folks over there found her so pleasing...the wine tasting bit reminded me of maja drinking the wine & getting drunk with wannie.. :P i think she knows abit of french..remember previously that she's good at languages...

hi valleygirl..zetta...ashlee...graceyco & all jimin fans!

hello ji min fans.. i`ve just watched ji sub in rough cut..

and after watched this movie i`m very sure C&A will be doing well..!!

waw.. i really cant wait jimin & jisub in this drama..!!

hi thowysq..valley..graceyo..ashlee..& all jimin fans..!!