Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

dear zetta

I found a streaming link, where you can watch great inheritance online with sub

but they have there only 7eps

enjoy it

Great inheritance

hehe.. thanx ashlee.. i`m trying dl-ing that drama.. butits been two days my internet connection is very slow... ... :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

hello thowysq..graceyo..valley.. and all Jimin fans..!!

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest ashleesimpson

hehe.. thanx ashlee.. i`m trying dl-ing that drama.. butits been two days my internet connection is very slow... ... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

hello thowysq..graceyo..valley.. and all Jimin fans..!!

yeah, I never dl anything, because it takes so long for me,too

I prefer the streaming links

I thought I had watched that drama only, but I can't find it

maybe the users had taken them away

thowysg,

I hope you enjoy Family outing like I do

the show is so funny and warm-hearted with all the family members

yupz.. but i wanna have the video too.. so i can rewatch anytime i want hehe..

thanx ashlee.. i will try that streaming ol..

KJW and HJM looked so cute together..hehe

Guest thowysg

thowysg,

I hope you enjoy Family outing like I do

the show is so funny and warm-hearted with all the family members

hi ashlee...i'm like you..i never download stuff..in my case, it screws up my computer..heheh...oh yes..enjoyed the recent episode of FO...waiting for the streaming subs.. :)

btw..i'm into this older actor (more to my age range..heheh), jung junho...he's got a big nose but it's perfectly shaped so overall, he's really quite handsome..plus he's not a bad actor.. :P

S73R5124.jpg

SSL20032.jpg

hi zetta..graceyco & all jimin fans!

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

you can watch some part of the show here with sub

the uploader has there some old and some new parts of the show

enjoy, it's so funny with sub

Family outing

jung junho, who's he? I will search for his name on internet,hehe

edit**

ah, that man from Last scandal of my life

I haven't finish that drama yet, I'm on ep 2

first i found he looked a little bit like Lee Jung Jin( the man from 9 end 2 outs and lovestory in harvard)

Guest thowysg

thowysg

you can watch some part of the show here with sub

the uploader has there some old and some new parts of the show

enjoy, it's so funny with sub

Family outing

jung junho, who's he? I will search for his name on internet,hehe

edit**

ah, that man from Last scandal of my life

I haven't finish that drama yet, I'm on ep 2

first i found he looked a little bit like Lee Jung Jin( the man from 9 end 2 outs and lovestory in harvard)

hi ashlee...haha..ok...when i have time, maybe i'll check out the parts with subs here...

yes..that's the guy in Last Scandal...he looked so suave there cuz he plays the part of a famous actor & his outfits fit him quite well...eerr..i dunno who lee jung jin is..heheh..but this JJH seems like really a nice guy...he does lotsa charity works & he's also well-travelled..he even owns a hotel in hawaii..which was where i studied for 8 yrs! :)

*sigh*..pity we don't see much of jimin's news of late except for CFs, ya? wonder what she's up to....

Hello Hello JiMin Sarang-ers. I am BACK! :) I am very sorry if I wasn't able to check on you guys for the past few days. I have been taking my final exams and glad to say it went well. :) thanks for those who gave me lucks and wishes.

how are you jimin threaders? gosh! i so miss replying here :) miss updating every night! i promise i now will! :D hmmm so what's new with jimin? gosh. it's such a long time before she'll have her new project. i wonder when we'll see jimin doing another drama again. i miss seeing our bubbly jimin :) haay

thwosyg! i missed you and zetta and ashlee too :)

fighting!

Guest thowysg

Hello Hello JiMin Sarang-ers. I am BACK! :) I am very sorry if I wasn't able to check on you guys for the past few days. I have been taking my final exams and glad to say it went well. :) thanks for those who gave me lucks and wishes.

how are you jimin threaders? gosh! i so miss replying here :) miss updating every night! i promise i now will! :D hmmm so what's new with jimin? gosh. it's such a long time before she'll have her new project. i wonder when we'll see jimin doing another drama again. i miss seeing our bubbly jimin :) haay

thwosyg! i missed you and zetta and ashlee too :)

fighting!

hi & welcome back, graceyco.. :) ya...i'm waiting to see what other projects jimin may have lined up...she has been so quiet lately...if u checked out jihwan's thread...jinkz mentioned that she thinks she might have seen jimin at the end of his Man book 198 premiere...she's trying to download the video...if she manages to do that, we jiji shippers will then have more to chat about... :)

hi ashlee..thanks for the the FO sub link..it only has part 1 & 2..correct?

hi all jimin fans!

hahaha.. thowysq.. you must be nervous waiting the video from jinkzz.. hehe..

yeap.. there will be much topic to chat bout jiji couple later.. haha..

ahhh.. too bad no HGE there.. hehe

hello graceyoo.. miss you too dear..

hi ashlee...

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all thowysg, grace, zetta

thowysg[

about FO, the uploader is going to upload part by part so i think we need to wait

hi & welcome back, graceyco.. :) ya...i'm waiting to see what other projects jimin may have lined up...she has been so quiet lately...if u checked out jihwan's thread...jinkz mentioned that she thinks she might have seen jimin at the end of his Man book 198 premiere...she's trying to download the video...if she manages to do that, we jiji shippers will then have more to chat about... :)

hi ashlee..thanks for the the FO sub link..it only has part 1 & 2..correct?

hi all jimin fans!

Hello thowsyg! thanks for that update :) hmm really? well after all the time that has passed by Jimin still has always been a part of Jihwan. isn't that glorious?! haha! of all the people that jihwan has starred with, it has always been jimin. :) we are soo lucky jijishippers! haha aja! :D haha cant wait for her to do another project though. I haven't really seen her lately. :D :D cant wait igf jinkz will upload that. :)

zetta! i miss you so much dear. :D waah jimin is so pretty there :) she looks so sweet in her dress in GI. awww sadly i didn't like GI that much. i think it's really because of the chemistry.: ) wahaha but i still watched it though. :)

hi ashlee! how ahave you been doing?:)

zetta! i miss you so much dear. :D waah jimin is so pretty there :) she looks so sweet in her dress in GI. awww sadly i didn't like GI that much. i think it's really because of the chemistry.: ) wahaha but i still watched it though. :)

haha.. miss you too graceyoo.. i like Kim Jae Won.. he`s cute and funny.. i dont know their chemistry but i think i will love it..hehe..

yups..jimin looked pretty there..

too bad i didnt the video in DVDs store here...

hi ashlee..thowysq..valley..and Ji Min lovers..

Guest valley girl

hi everybody...!!!!!!!! miss here.. my internet provider~ annoying me was in disruption.. hate that so that's why these 3 days i couldn't online hate that.. any latest news??????

Guest ashleesimpson

hi all

grace, I have been good, I have had my first exam of this schoolyear

and I have a little vacation this week, and I am not home in 3 days

after this week it will be busy as usually

btw, i think i still have time to check my fav. actors/actress/shows out

zetta

i love kim jae won,too

i love him in the drama Hwang ji ni with ha ji won.,they also had a movie calls 100 days with mr arrogant together

and they look so comfortable with each other,that's why i love him with her

as for kim jae won and han ji min, i think he looks like a brother for her,hhe

hi to thowysg and other fans

Hello Ji Min fans...I think this is the first time that I am posting here...lol...sorry I cant remember.

Anyways, I am not sure if you guys know about this but Ji Min is being considered for a role in So Ji sub's new drama Cain and Abel ( formerly Dr. Stop) ...this was according to Saturn's ( of SJS thread) post yesterday

Guest valley girl

haha.. HJM with SJS..in Cain & Abel.. i will wait this drama..thanx for the info jinkzz..

hi graceyoo..thowysq..ashlee..valley..

really??? can't wait for the next news