Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

zetta

sorry I don't know the link to dl that drama

it was uploaded online, but they took it down

I think we need the help from someone who knows the links

aaa... too bad... thanx ashlee..

i hope someone here will help if they know where the link to dl.. or at least i can watch streaming ol..hehe

hello valley..

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest valley girl

송혜교·이나영·한가인·한지민, 뷰티 아이콘 4인방이 뭉쳤다

조이뉴스24 기사전송 2008-09-29 15:30

<조이뉴스24>

송혜교 이나영 한가인 한지민. 각종 CF에서 활약하고 있는 CF 퀸들이다. 특히 여자 연예인이라면 누구나 탐내는 화장품 광고 모델로 활동하는 공통점을 지니고 있다. 그런데 이들 네명의 CF 퀸들이 한꺼번에 출연하는 CF가 등장해 화제가 되고 있다.

토탈 뷰티 솔루션 숍 '아리따움' TV 광고에 '라네즈' 송혜교, '아이오페' 이나영, '마몽드' 한가인, 그리고 '한율'의 한지민이 함께 모였다.

스타 두명만 모여도 불꽃이 튀긴다는 CF 촬영 현장. 아리따움 CF 촬영 현장은 대한민국에서 가장 예쁘다는 여자 모델 4명이 한꺼번에 등장하는 만큼 촬영 전부터 업계에서 화제가 됐고, 철저한 보안 속에서 진행됐다.

아리따움 광고는 4명의 톱모델이 모여서 대한민국에서 가장 예쁜 CF가 완성될 수도 있지만 동시에 4명의 모델이 모두 빛을 발하지 못할 수도 있는 도박과도 같았기 때문에 모든 촬영 스태프는 엄청난 긴장감을 가지고 촬영에 임했다.

4명의 모델 역시 자신의 촬영분 뿐 아니라 다른 모델들의 콘티, 헤어, 메이크업, 패션 스타일링을 점검하는 등 그 어떤 촬영 때보다 진지하게 촬영을 준비했다.

최근 아파트, 통신, 전자 등 여배우들이 원하는 TV CF 품목이 다양해지고 있지만 화장품 광고는 여전히 여성들의 로망이자 여배우들이 가장 매력적인 모습을 볼 수 있는 광고임이 다시 한 번 확인되는 계기가 됐다.

'아리따움'은 아름다움을 실현해 주는 대표적인 뷰티 솔루션 공간으로, 고객의 12가지 피부 고민에 대한 1대1 맞춤형 솔루션을 제안, 전문적인 카운셀링과 편안한 구매체험을 제공해준다.

송혜교 이나영 한가인 한지민의 아리따움 비결은 토탈 뷰티 솔루션 숍 '아리따움'에서 만나볼 수 있다.

/홍미경기자 mkhong@joynews24.com

IT는 아이뉴스24, 연예스포츠는 조이뉴스24

(Copyright ⓒ 조이뉴스24. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지)

cred http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_jn/20080...D1%B0%A1%C0%CE+

i dunno the overall mean but the summary that SHG, lNY , Han ga in + han ji min waere chosen as 4 beauty icon for cosmetics ads that woman wants in korea

Guest thowysg

Interview version of Aritaum

hi maneuneun..welcome back! :) thanks for the links ...all the pretty faces in one Ad...must be quite expensive to produce..heheh...looks like all the actresses are petite...my own biased opinion, jimin looks the prettiest! :) i think song hye gyo looks better with long hair......

11.jpg

hi zetta and all jimin fans!

Guest thowysg

valleygirl...thanks for the pixs...seen them before..but it's ok.. :)

hi zetta..graceyco...ashlee...& all jimin fans!

10_.jpg

snapshots of the recent CF...

82a6689c.jpg

Happy Bath Ad...pretty...

058.jpg

finally i found Great in Heritance in my aigoo.. haha.. i will dl and watch this series..!! hehe.. i`m so happy..

please give me some spoilers.. How is the ending KJH and HJM here.. Were they happy together..?? thanx..

Guest thowysg

finally i found Great in Heritance in my aigoo.. haha.. i will dl and watch this series..!! hehe.. i`m so happy..

please give me some spoilers.. How is the ending KJH and HJM here.. Were they happy together..?? thanx..

hi zetta...sorry...i have not watched Great Inheritance...but i think jimin will end up with the male leading actor...it's somewhat of a comedy....dunno the name of the male lead..are his initials also KJH?? :)

hi zetta...sorry...i have not watched Great Inheritance...but i think jimin will end up with the male leading actor...it's somewhat of a comedy....dunno the name of the male lead..are his initials also KJH?? :)

haha.. good then.. i like romance comedy...and happy ending story.. definitelly must watch..

Ji Min face here look innocence... hehe

sorry i was wrong.. the initial of male lead here is KJW (Kim Jae Won).. he`s one of my fav actor too..

Guest thowysg

haha.. good then.. i like romance comedy...and happy ending story.. definitelly must watch..

Ji Min face here look innocence... hehe

sorry i was wrong.. the initial of male lead here is KJW (Kim Jae Won).. he`s one of my fav actor too..

haha..you're thinking of kang ji hwan too much... :P oh..i'm not a fan of KJW...

3.jpg

13_06.jpg

fireworks_2.gif

think these are from her new CFs with her mother & sis...happy to see that she's keeping busy with doing commercials.. :)

_img010.jpg

_img012.jpg

_img011.jpg

_img015.jpg

_img014.jpg

_img013.jpg

link to happy bath CF...think it should be honey or smthg..hehe

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...5374&page=1

Guest valley girl

in great inheritance she was being kindergarten teacher i think it suits her well hahahha

i think GI is her first drama i watch

Guest thowysg

in great inheritance she was being kindergarten teacher i think it suits her well hahahha

i think GI is her first drama i watch

hi valleygirl..the role definitely suits her well because she was a teacher before she became an actress.. :) but that should be one of her earlier dramas...she was still a newbie then..her acting is much better now...