Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest thowysg

thowysg

I don't know which gentleman you mentioned above

but yes, I see it

but I think she can be a good MC and a good actress as the same time,hehe

here is the link of the children 's day I mentioned above,hehe

it's children day, i forgot that,hehe

because I

hi ashlee..thanks for the link..i haven't seen this before...ya..jimin is very talented...there was a mention that due to her performance in yi san..she's now a very well-respected actress...

thanks maneunuen for being ever-so diligent in posting her Ent Wkly clips.. :)

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest ashleesimpson

hi thowysg

yes, I know that HJM is a very talented person and a very good actress

I hope that I can see her more on TV

maneuneun

thank you so much for the link

Guest thowysg

ashlee..looking forward to Ent Wkly tonight.. :)

here's a cute gif of jimin with the babydoll hairdo in CS...

ae83bb64.gif

pix from resurrection i think...

Jimin-Resurrection.jpg

Guest thowysg

hi everyone...found this...didn't know jimin is so close to her co-host in Ent Wkly..they're holding hands..are they dating??

Jimin-EntWkly.jpg

boyish look this one..

Jimin1.jpg

nice wedding pix at fashion show...

Jimin-withJunki.jpg

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

wow thank you so much for sharing those pics

I don't remember which scene in CS HJM did wear that japanse clothe.

anw, wow shocking HJM and Kim jae dong were holding hands, OMG

I don't think and do hope they are not dating.

they joke each other about their girl/boyfriend on ENt. weekly, so i never thought that they will date each other someday

please not

I prefer she dates with her other co-stars.

wow that pic with Uhm Tae woong is so cute

he looks like a older brother for her, I love their relationship

Guest ashleesimpson

maneuneun

thank you so much for the pics of her last day on ENt relay

OMG, I will miss her on it....she was so beautiful on her last ay.

Guest thowysg

So sad to see her leaving KBS Ent. Relay :tears:

She's gorgeous in her last night with the show :tears:

thanks for the pixs, maneunuen...oh dear...poor thing, did she tear? so sad...won't be able to see her on a weekly basis after this... :(

ashlee......i hope she's not dating him too...but jimin did mention before she likes funny guy...so..hmmm.... :huh: as for which scene in CS where she wore japanese garb..it's when they were planning an attack during a talk given by a japanese official in the square.....remember? ya..her chemistry with her co-stars are usually very good....that if her male co-stars are already attached....their fans will not think very highly of her if she acts too pally with them....i remember that both UTW and jimin had to clarify to the public that they weren't dating cuz they really had excellent chemistry when they were filming the drama....

Guest plumangel3

^ Jimin looks beautiful :) altho it's really sad that its her last episode :( thanks for sharing maneuneun and thowysg.

i wonder what she's going to do now....maybe rest for awhile before choosing her next project.

lol ^ that reminds me....i've never actually finished Resurrection....bad me i know >.<;; i put it off a ling time ago and i never

found the chance to continue. i think i'll go watch it now ^^

Jimin does hav really great chemistry with her costars which makes it more fun for us to watch her projects. she's just so lovable and easy to get along with :)

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

JI min likes funny guy, Wannie is funny,too

hehe I think he's the funniest guy of the capital,hehe

brw, I hope she's not dating that guy, her co-star.

although I don't like her dating that guy, but I know that that guy is a quite famous MC, and he's so kind,too :tongue2:

you mentioned that HJM has good chemistry with her co-star, it makes me remind of the drama Lee San

she did a great job, her acting is so good, that I could feel how much she loves the king.

Guest thowysg

u're welcome, plumangel...yes..jimin seems to be a genuinely nice person. :)

ashlee...yes..that MC guy also gives the "nice guy" kinda impression....but in terms of looks, they are so different shld they ever go together...

must say i've watched only CS in full.....managed only snippets of Resurrection...Yisan...Korea Secret Agency...

here's a jimin fanart...

Jimin-Fanart.jpg

a nice wannie-maja fanart..

CS-Fanart2.jpg

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Ji-min's not on Ent. Relay anymore??

I can't get enough of Ji-min and now she's not on Ent. Relay anymore?? T___T

She's really soooooo pretty. I hope she gets more projects cause I just really love watching her on screen!

Guest thowysg

thowysg

JI min likes funny guy, Wannie is funny,too

hehe I think he's the funniest guy of the capital,hehe

brw, I hope she's not dating that guy, her co-star.

although I don't like her dating that guy, but I know that that guy is a quite famous MC, and he's so kind,too :tongue2:

you mentioned that HJM has good chemistry with her co-star, it makes me remind of the drama Lee San

she did a great job, her acting is so good, that I could feel how much she loves the king.

ashlee..i think jihwan is a funny guy too but i'm not going to get my hopes up as there is no news abt jiji for such a long time already.. :( yes..whatever scenes of hers that i've watched in yisan so far show her to be a good actress.. :)

hi & welcome kara..yup...it seems so...we'll all miss seeing jimin in Ent Wkly...i think she shld be coming out with new projects soon..she's at her peak now..think she'll maximize her popularity now...

this is a clip of Ent Wkly where the male MC announced that it was her last day on the show ..i think..

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=hjimi...3170&page=4

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

I saw in the pic that she cried that day, who wouldn't on their last day after amost 2 years working their, hic hic..

hanjimin, thowysg

haha no news is good news, that's right

because most of the korean celebs. won't reveal any of their relation till if it's the right time,haha

Guest thowysg

thowysg

I saw in the pic that she cried that day, who wouldn't on their last day after amost 2 years working their, hic hic..

hanjimin, thowysg

haha no news is good news, that's right

because most of the korean celebs. won't reveal any of their relation till if it's the right time,haha

hi ashlee & hanjimin...hahah..u mean like what kwon sang woo did?? dunno if i got his name correctly..the guy from stairway to heaven...think he's about the same age as jihwan...imagine if the jiji couple came out & say that they're getting married?? :lol:

ashlee..ya...what's more, jimin seems to be a very sentimental person...so can see that she was pretty emotional..maybe that's why they left this announcement till the end of the show..think it's the end of the show anyway cuz i saw the credits at the bottom of the screen...

Guest ashleesimpson

cutekid

welcome back

please come chat with us often if you have time, and enjoy your staying here,hehe

Thowysg

yes, you're right

that's correct, like Kwon sang woo did, I was suprised,too

haha yes Wannie is at the same age with KSW.

I wonder when will Wannie get marry,hehe

Guest thowysg

cutekid

welcome back

please come chat with us often if you have time, and enjoy your staying here,hehe

Thowysg

yes, you're right

that's correct, like Kwon sang woo did, I was suprised,too

haha yes Wannie is at the same age with KSW.

I wonder when will Wannie get marry,hehe

hi cutekid..yes..like ashlee said...chat in here when u have the time..always welcome... :)

ashlee...hahah..think everyone is wondering when jihwan will tie the knot..he mentioned many times that he wants to marry by 35....think i just wanna know who his potential bride will be so that i'll put an end to my jiji fetish if it's not jimin... :P

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

ahahah I wonder who his bride is,too

but that co-star of her from Ent relay

He's a very good guy, I heard so many good things of him..haha

But I prefer HJM with KJH,hehe

you know what ,I notice that if a actor/actress say that they want to get marry soon.

They must have a GF/BF or somebody in mind

like Kwon sang woo, he said in begin of this year that he want to get marry before he's 35

he said he wants someone who can take care of his mom.. and so many thing about marriage.

and the conclusion is that we heard 3 weeks ago that he will get marry with his GF this September. wowwwwww.haha