Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest plumangel3

hi plumangel...haha..i really can't remember how many times i've re-watched CS...ya...it wld be pity if they don't hang out anymore...they have such great off-screen chemistry as well...

thanks for all the clips and pics :) Jimin is so adorable with her male costars =p she looks good with anyone ^^

you never know, maybe one day we'll get news of our Jiji couple together and rekindle everyone's interest in them =p

it is hard tho when they seem to be out of touch.

i love watching that BTS scene where Ji Hwan really kissed Jimin =p

Latest Entertainment Relay (Han Ji Min's part with subtitle)

Thanks Amaryllis

KBS Entertainment Relay

I am not sure if I understand a latest news wrongly. It mentioned that Han Ji Min will stop hosting Entertainment Relay and her last day will be on the 26th July :tears:

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...mp;curtype=read

I wish that she's quitting for the reason she want to concentrate mainly on her acting career :(

no way :( thats pretty disappointing.

altho on the bright side maybe we'll see her more often on screen acting in dramas and movies.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest ashleesimpson

hi ashlee! yup..i saw the final episode...guess both powerful opponent & capital scandal have the same PD..that's why... hope in his new drama...jihwan & jimin can make cameo appearances as well..

do the two dramas have the same PD, wow I didn't know that,hehe

anw, I really hope that KJH and HJM will be cameos in a same drama someday, or they would better cast in a drama for the second time,hehe

hi to all Ji min 's fans

Guest thowysg

thanks for all the clips and pics :) Jimin is so adorable with her male costars =p she looks good with anyone ^^

you never know, maybe one day we'll get news of our Jiji couple together and rekindle everyone's interest in them =p

it is hard tho when they seem to be out of touch.

i love watching that BTS scene where Ji Hwan really kissed Jimin =p

no way :( thats pretty disappointing.

altho on the bright side maybe we'll see her more often on screen acting in dramas and movies.

hi plumangel3...you're welcome... :) yes..she's very pretty and photogenic..actually, she looks good with eric as well..cuz eric is not too tall for her petite form. :) hahah...well...if they really become an item...i won't be surprised...maybe they're keeping a low profile..hehe..& yes, i love that kissing NG too...& that impish grin by jihwan ..hahah...

ya...if she's not in other projects..it'll be hard to see her then....no news so far of any new projects she's embarking on though...

hi ashlee...i didn't know that the 2 shows have the same PD either..read it from one of the threads..think it was from the Capital Scandal thread...also, seems that they seldom cast the same leads twice....again...read that from another thread... :) so i think we won't be seeing the jiji couple again.. :(

well...Yi San did pretty well in terms of ratings for the 1st half of 2008..here's the article:

HIGHEST RATED TV DRAMAS OF FIRST HALF OF 2008 [2008.01.01 ~ 2008.06.30]

[From: AGB Nielsen Media Research]

RANK / TITLE / NETWORK / AVERAGED NATIONWIDE RATING

1. I Hate You But It's Fine <미우나고우나> / Likable Or Not (E) (KBS1) - 39.7%

2. Yi San <이산> / Lee San, Wind Of The Palace (E) (MBC) - 30.4%

Source: MyDaily

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg, so you watched PO ,too right?

Yes, I know that YI San did it so well.

and I heard that the casts , threws, PDs...may have a trip to Bali together.

and did you watch YI san,? I didn't , but I only watched a few scenes of HJM,hehe

she's so cute, beautiful in a hanbok

Guest thowysg

thowysg, so you watched PO ,too right?

Yes, I know that YI San did it so well.

and I heard that the casts , threws, PDs...may have a trip to Bali together.

and did you watch YI san,? I didn't , but I only watched a few scenes of HJM,hehe

she's so cute, beautiful in a hanbok

hi ashlee..yup..i've watched PO too...didn't quite understand the ending tho...the female lead didn't end up with either of the guys then? no..i haven't watched Yi San...cuz it's Soooooooo long! :P but i will..soon... :P

here are some nice shots of jimin:

from yisan?

Yisan.jpg

pretty as usual. :)

Jimin-1.jpg

nice CS fanart:

CS-Fanart1.jpg

check this link out..fanmade jiji couple...love the banner..as if jihwan is taking pixs of jimin..heheh..

http://blog.naver.com/mistyyou/51271096

Guest thowysg

thanks for the video, maneuneun...

here's a fanart of the 4 main characters...

4-4collection.jpg

cute jimin doing the "wink" during a hanbok fashion show..

577084ab.gif

autograph signing pixs:

Jimin-Autograph1.jpg

Jimin-Autograph2.jpg

Jimin-Autograph3.jpg

Jimin-Autograph4.jpg

Guest ashleesimpson

hi thowysg , maneuneun...

thowysg

Han ji min is soooooooooo pretty in the first Hanbok pic

and the second is pretty as well

I love her in her usual clothes,

I love her earings , those look good on her,

she is sooo pretty

do you know that HJM had the most votes for the most beautiful eyes. love them too

about PO, yes, so many fans were so disappointed cuz of the ending

it was a open ending,grrrrrrr.

she didn't end up with one of the two guys

but I think cha song joo will end up with that guy and Chae rim with lee su hyun,heheheh

maneuneun

thanks for the video

HJM is sooooooooo pretty in white

I love her dress

I think her fav. color is white.he wears so many dresses in white

I am so sad that she is leaving kbs weekly entertainment.hic hic

Guest ryohan

Hi everyone, I've been lurking.. As usual Han Ji Min looks good in th hanbok+headpiece. It looks like she's taking a break after finishing up Yi San which is good news coz she shouldn't overwork herself. She's still quite young and has lots of time & opportunity. Was there a reason why she's leaving Ent Relay?

Guest maneuneun

Hi everyone, I've been lurking.. As usual Han Ji Min looks good in th hanbok+headpiece. It looks like she's taking a break after finishing up Yi San which is good news coz she shouldn't overwork herself. She's still quite young and has lots of time & opportunity. Was there a reason why she's leaving Ent Relay?

Hi ryohan,

Nice to see you here again :D

I believe she quitted because she want to concentrate fully as an actress.

I will miss the fun between her and Jedong

Guest ashleesimpson

Hi ryohan,

Nice to see you here again

I believe she quitted because she want to concentrate fully as an actress.

I will miss the fun between her and Jedong

hi thowysg,maneuneun,ryohan

yes, I heard that reason why she quited ent weekly,too

I will miss here much

Guest thowysg

hi thowysg,maneuneun,ryohan

yes, I heard that reason why she quited ent weekly,too

I will miss here much

hi ashlee...ryohan..maneuneun...aaww...that's a real shame..when's her last day? any new projects u guys know of?

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

I heard that HJM will be the MC till this month

so I think she will leave in begin August

please correct me, if i'm wrong.

Guest thowysg

thowysg

I heard that HJM will be the MC till this month

so I think she will leave in begin August

please correct me, if i'm wrong.

thanks ashlee..ok..i see.. we'll have a couple more weeks then...her leaving the show hasn't been announced on the show itself,right?

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

I heard they already have chose a new female MC

her family name is Lee, I don't know her, so I forgot her name,hehe

I must say HJM has a good relationship with Kim jae dong, the male MC, is that his name?,hehe

they always make jokes on the show,hehe

Guest thowysg

thowysg

I heard they already have chose a new female MC

her family name is Lee, I don't know her, so I forgot her name,hehe

I must say HJM has a good relationship with Kim jae dong, the male MC, is that his name?,hehe

they always make jokes on the show,hehe

ashlee..yes..jimin always has great chemistry with her co-stars...even the casts....think she's quite a nice person...i watch Ent Wkly partly cuz of her..well...hope she'll be IN the news instead of presenting it after she leaves the show then. :)

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

HJM leaves ent weekly because she has to prepare to be a good actress

so I hope that I can see her in a new drama soon.

did you watch the one ent weekly, which HJM and the other celebs were helping the children by collect money from their fans or something like that.

HJM has her box full with money, and she won of the other celebs.

they said because she's cute, so she got so much money from pp.

Guest thowysg

thowysg

HJM leaves ent weekly because she has to prepare to be a good actress

so I hope that I can see her in a new drama soon.

did you watch the one ent weekly, which HJM and the other celebs were helping the children by collect money from their fans or something like that.

HJM has her box full with money, and she won of the other celebs.

they said because she's cute, so she got so much money from pp.

hi ashlee...oh ic..remember that grey-haired gentleman who acted as the grandpa in deadbeat mother-in-law or smthg...he was in one of the Ent Wkly episode & commented that jimin shld concentrate on one thing instead of dabbling in so many...so i supposed she has taken his advice then? that's good...no...i saw the pixs of the charity collections only...was it in one of the Ent Wkly episodes? yes...pple love her cuz of her warm & friendly disposition...they'll support her lots. :)

Guest ashleesimpson

hi ashlee...oh ic..remember that grey-haired gentleman who acted as the grandpa in deadbeat mother-in-law or smthg...he was in one of the Ent Wkly episode & commented that jimin shld concentrate on one thing instead of dabbling in so many...so i supposed she has taken his advice then? that's good...no...i saw the pixs of the charity collections only...was it in one of the Ent Wkly episodes? yes...pple love her cuz of her warm & friendly disposition...they'll support her lots.

thowysg

I don't know which gentleman you mentioned above

but yes, I see it

but I think she can be a good MC and a good actress as the same time,hehe

here is the link of the children 's day I mentioned above,hehe

it's children day, i forgot that,hehe

because Istar at children's day