Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

3 hours ago, richelle said:

Good thing our ji min is active in IG:wub:

Sharing the post from Twitter, :) So happy she’s regularly feeding us with her presence in IG. She’s so pretty and looked so young! Hope Josee could be out in the cinemas and we could see some photos soon.

• Love 3

Since I am very new in my fixation with HJM, I regularly pore through YT vclips looking for hers, old or new, it doesn’t matter as I have only known her for 3 months. Tonight, I chance upon this very old video, i think 11 yrs old  if the oldest comment is to be the basis. A beautiful instrumental (piano) piece plays in the background while showing different photos of her. I am not sure, maybe this has been posted here before but nevertheless allow me to share it again.  Enjoy!

With her new photos coming out recently, we could note that she hasn’t really changed a lot, a real natural beauty! @tok-soompi @richelle I am sure will agree with me!

• Love 3

1 hour ago, richelle said:

I hope ji min is reviewing some drama scripts. Bae sung woo already accepted a new drama. That only means Here will not be filmed in the near future. I am hoping to see our ji min in a new drama. I hope very soon:)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC7irjGJ-j4/?igshid=3sloze5i13sd

Oh, I hope she gets another good script and director! I am anxiously waiting news about a new drama! And the showing of Josee, too. Peninsula has opened in theaters in SK and in other countries and got good solid number of admissions. Waiting for Josee’s turn and wishing them success in the box office, too.

• Like 2

Hee!!  Thinking of it, initially was excited that Jo In Sung is joining Here alongside with Ji Min and then he declined due to schedule conflict then Here shelved due to Covid.  But now we have them together in an Ad.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC8A1cMJqz4/?igshid=wd9hhmaop1di

Hope Ji Min will receive interesting offer to see a different her. :wub:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Hee!!  Thinking of it, initially was excited that Jo In Sung is joining Here alongside with Ji Min and then he declined due to schedule conflict then Here shelved due to Covid.  But now we have them together in an Ad.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC8A1cMJqz4/?igshid=wd9hhmaop1di

Hope Ji Min will receive interesting offer to see a different her. :wub:

Honestly I was so sad when JIS dropped this drama . I was waiting for HJM & JIS chemistry. They look so good together in this CF

• Love 3

Hello there. It is good to be back. I joined this forum in 2013.That was the year I first met Han Ji Min one summer night though her popular work 'Rooftop Prince'. But I was gone for a while such that I could not recover my old account. I felt contented from browsing the posts here to update myself on HJM or youtube or in other social media. But then again, I suddenly wanted to be part of this forum so I created a new account.

Han Ji Min is basically my number no. 1 bias for a female actress in the K entertainment industry. And I am missing her already. OSN seemed like ages since it was shown. Josee is like a million miles away. I want to see her in a new drama with an actor who can complement her acting prowess. Although she acted with a variety of good k drama actors. Jo In Sung is one, but Kim Nam Gil is another. I want to see her in a project with Kim Nam Gil. She particularly mentioned this in one talk show when they both hosted BIFF in 2018 that she wants to meet him through a project. And they are cute together. (Click the link below). They also both received the Prime Minister's Commendation during the 10th Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards in October last year. They were seatmates and were enjoying the ceremony together with other actor friends (JHI was there too). 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1242635wpp/han-ji-min-reveals-kim-nam-gil-different-real-life-shed-expected

Edited by Lotus2020
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

11 hours ago, Lotus2020 said:

Hello there. It is good to be back. I joined this forum in 2013.That was the year I first met Han Ji Min one summer night though her popular work 'Rooftop Prince'. But I was gone for a while such that I could not recover my old account. I felt contented from browsing the posts here to update myself on HJM or youtube or in other social media. But then again, I suddenly wanted to be part of this forum so I created a new account.

Han Ji Min is basically my number no. 1 bias for a female actress in the K entertainment industry. And I am missing her already. OSN seemed like ages since it was shown. Josee is like a million miles away. I want to see her in a new drama with an actor who can complement her acting prowess. Although she acted with a variety of good k drama actors. Jo In Sung is one, but Kim Nam Gil is another. I want to see her in a project with Kim Nam Gil. She particularly mentioned this in one talk show when they both hosted BIFF in 2018 that she wants to meet him through a project. And they are cute together. (Click the link below). They also both received the Prime Minister's Commendation during the 10th Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards in October last year. They were seatmates and were enjoying the ceremony together with other actor friends (JHI was there too). 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1242635wpp/han-ji-min-reveals-kim-nam-gil-different-real-life-shed-expected

Welcome back to the thread. Same here. I want her to also act with her sunbaes and explore more on her acting capabilities. I hope she can work with JIS and KNG as well:)

• Like 2
  • Love 3