Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

Guest deenia

i just rerun dvd rooftop prince..n once again,all her scene with yoo chun make me more in love with both of them n i really miss her so much!! Yoo chun already getting his new drama with YEH, how about jimin? i really miss her so much..

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest nankpotter

So dying to see Ji Min in drama once again... Wish she could pair up with Won Bin or Hyun Bin.. Miss seeing her, she must be busy doing her charity work..

I have a feeling that she'll end up doing a movie. She did two back to back dramas and that probably drained her. Shooting for a movie is a lot less taxing on the body. Also, to take advantage of her Rooftop Prince popularity, a movie would help her a lot.

she's look stunning in Korean Drama Awards,she's look like a princess. Btw,i'm so curious with her speech in KDA,is she mention chunnie name?is she said thx to chunnie n rooftop prince crew? Coz i heard all the viewers scream when she speech on stage. I don't understand about korean language,so i was rather confuse what she said when she speech.

Aaahh... I really miss her so much. I agree if she pairing with hyun bin or won bin in her next drama. But i hope her new drama genre is romantic comedy not mellow drama,coz jimin noona looks so beautiful when she smiling ^_^

@be5t4r  ikr!  I miss her smile and down to earth kindness.  Why she has to be awesome at being an actress and a private person??   She so good at keeping her personal life and work separate.
My only healing from HJM absence is https://www.facebook.com/Han.Chi.MinLots of photos everyday (even rare photos) and very quick to post new photos.  My respect for HJM has only grown.  She would be an awesome person to become friends with!

@ star : agree with you. thanks for your info.
even thought so many Korean artists are more beautiful, tall, sexy ect, but in my eyes HJM is the most beautiful artist in all ways.
@ zherlthsh: thank you for all the information that you share. I am really impressed with your work. HJM must be very proud to have a true fan like you. I think you are one of the most diligent updating info about HJM and keep this thread to keep it alive.
to all HJM fans, I hope you have a good day  :x

• Like 1

han ji min is a nice person. I think korean actors who ever worked with her will feel comfort coz jimin noona is friendly n low profile ^_^

Guest kayana20

I know everyone keeps saying Rooftop Prince is why she is a breakout star  but actually every drama she has been in has been a success to her career but only in Korea . Especially Cain And Abel and Yi-San which was so good I find it hard to watch. She was so strong, loving, and quiet about her love. Totally drawing you in.It's because of Padam Padam and Rooftop Prince that she has international success now. The 2 drama's are completely different but to switch your emotions for 2 such different drama's in such a short amount of time is what you call an amazing talented actress.Rooftop Prince is only 1 part of Han Ji Min's career.No one really pays attention to Padam Padam sometimes because it's a cable drama . Now the Year End awards are going to be hard because SBS produced a lot of amazing couples and I can already count off the top of my head the Top 3 I am rooting for. All I want is for her to win recognition for something. Now thanks everyone for all the news, videos, and fan video's for her as always.  
Zherlthsh I just wanna say you make being a fan so amazing and fun. It's about spreading your love and support and knowing how to show your love for your favorite actress. And showing support unconditionally. :x :x